—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Nottykitten - 3 (Omni, Ltin, Dess) [B-8]
Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (enderfive, Notme) [B-9]
Notme - 2 (Infected_Alien8_, Aqua) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]
Ltin - 1 (Nottykitten) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
so it felt like a fake interaction, as if you thought you should act surprised he was here and it was a big funny deal so that he didn't seem like a teammate, but slipped up since you didn't realize it wouldn't make sense to say bearing in mind last game
implying anything I say makes sense

also if you looked im sure you would find it goes beyond this game and last game

it's just a dumb thing I say... like most things I say

ergo the former statement about anything I say making sense

Mischief

Reaction score
I dunno why vote notty when they are claiming watcher, it's extremely hard to fake a watcher role. All we need to do is wait until day to confirm them.

Aqua you said yourself massclaim is only useful with watchers to confirm who visited who but you are voting the claiming watcher >.<
It looks very weird

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but yeah I agree about watcher being hard to fake if you're not a watcher so i think she probably is watcher

mafia vs town watcher is a different argument altogether though but it at least makes me less nervous she has a weird 3p wincon, so I'm glad you brought that up

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Aqua you said yourself massclaim is only useful with watchers to confirm who visited who but you are voting the claiming watcher >.<
It looks very weird
because I'm against massclaiming and don't want it to happen?

Plus it's interesting that if notty is claiming watcher that she'd also be the head of the mass claim argument, any scepticism due to the massclaim would have to be confirmed by her

Surely she wouldn't have claimed so easily as mafia would obviously focus her if her claim were true

Mischief

Reaction score
Who? Raxo = notme?

Raxo is a cool name. I don't have any opinion but at this point, we may as well lynch day zero so sure? I rather lynch a quiet, no information person though:

Aqua
Arch the bird collector
fantome
HKCaper
Mariosatr
MoltenAshes

or poke, it's always a good time to vote poke :>
Since both you and aqua are agreeing to one person which is pretty interesting , sure I'll join the wagon

Vote Roxo the notme

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Notme - 4 (Infected_Alien8_, Aqua, Nottykitten, Mischief) [B-7]
Nottykitten - 3 (Omni, Ltin, Dess) [B-8]
Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (enderfive, Notme) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

• Love
Reactions: Aqua

Mischief

Reaction score
because I'm against massclaiming and don't want it to happen?

Plus it's interesting that if notty is claiming watcher that she'd also be the head of the mass claim argument, any scepticism due to the massclaim would have to be confirmed by her

Surely she wouldn't have claimed so easily as mafia would obviously focus her if her claim were true

Also as I said watcher claims are very hard to follow through with.

She has to state: who she picked + who visited

If she names a person when no one visited or a person that didn't visit, she will be outted as mafia. At most, she can only be leading for one night probably.

Between the two sides of lynching her now and waiting:
Lynching today:
You kill mafia yay, but we are not sure they are mafia... oh no we just killed watcher! A really good mass claim confirmation role
Lynching later:
We can confirm that she is mafia and lynch them. Without risking lynching an actual watcher

She wanted a massclaim, you can't ask for a massclaim without doing it yourself. Also there are doctors
Whether you want a massclaim or not does not matter is people have already started, when in rome do as romans do. Adapt to the situation what is the best move now that we have a vig, cop, watcher, sortof disabler all already revealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.