The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4601

Not that it confirms anyone as anti-town, but wouldn't stalling the massclaim at this point is just gonna help mafia?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not that it confirms anyone as anti-town, but wouldn't stalling the massclaim at this point is just gonna help mafia?
Maybe, but everything notty says to me makes me more and more suspicious, and if Notty is scum, AND the person pushing for a mass claim (which is what I think is the case) I'm still going to be very hesitant no matter what.

You know what notty? Here is what we can do.

Since pretty much everyone who I might be suspicious with regard to the massclaim has already claimed, If two people who aren't me and haven't yet claimed claim, I will claim next.

Unless I go to bed between now and when (if?) that happens.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Maybe, but everything notty says to me makes me more and more suspicious, and if Notty is scum, AND the person pushing for a mass claim (which is what I think is the case) I'm still going to be very hesitant no matter what.

You know what notty? Here is what we can do.

Since pretty much everyone who I might be suspicious with regard to the massclaim has already claimed, If two people who aren't me and haven't yet claimed claim, I will claim next.

Unless I go to bed between now and when (if?) that happens.
Why does 2 more people claiming suddenly make you okay with claiming, what does that have to do with thinking notty/me are baiting people to claim?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why does 2 more people claiming suddenly make you okay with claiming, what does that have to do with thinking notty/me are baiting people to claim?
A mass claim isn't a mass claim without the mass claiming. (in english: if people don't claim it isn't a mass claim). The mass has not claimed. (in English: not many people have claimed).

I'm trying to work with you here what do you want from me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Currently busy with work stuff but I kinda wanna talk about stuff so when I do find things to talk about I suppose I will claim too otherwise I'll be a hypocrite
I'm confused, surely it'd take you a couple seconds to write your claim, and what do you mean you kinda wanna talk about stuff so when you find things to talk about you'll claim

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A mass claim isn't a mass claim without the mass claiming. (in english: if people don't claim it isn't a mass claim). The mass has not claimed. (in English: not many people have claimed).

I'm trying to work with you here what do you want from me.
But if the reason you're not claiming now is because you think mafia are baiting town and it's a bad idea, why does suddenly more people claiming make it ok with you

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But if the reason you're not claiming now is because you think mafia are baiting town and it's a bad idea, why does suddenly more people claiming make it ok with you
Also, it shows other people have confidence in Notty. It has hopefully been established that currently I do not.
If nobody else claims, then it can be presumed they feel similarly, if not about notty specifically, then Notty in general.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you're saying if a couple other people claim, it means to you that it's likely a couple townies are believing it's a good idea, and that will in turn make you less paranoid of notty/me feeling like we're baiting people? Why though?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you're saying if a couple other people claim, it means to you that it's likely a couple townies are believing it's a good idea, and that will in turn make you less paranoid of notty/me feeling like we're baiting people? Why though?
Are you just going to ask why for everything I say until I tell you my life story and desspest darkest secrets?

Because I'm only one person and if a large portion of the town disagrees with me I think maybe I should reevaluate my position.

I don't want this to sound like I'm irritated, but it will. I bet I know exactly how you/notty will respond to that.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are you just going to ask why for everything I say until I tell you my life story and desspest darkest secrets?
No I'm just trying to understand your thought process to decide whether I think it's coming from a genuine place or not

Because I'm only one person and if a large portion of the town disagrees with me I think maybe I should reevaluate my position.
Who do you think is town who's claimed so far?

I don't want this to sound like I'm irritated, but it will. I bet I know exactly how you/notty will respond to that.
I bet you don't!

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Who do you think is town who's claimed so far?
Ender's claim seemed ballsy to me and I honestly doubt he would have made it up. I think he is town.

mischief.... Um I don't think I have any opinion at all on mischief.

Ooglie... I don't even remember what he claimed now. Was he the landlord guy? I don't remember what his action was.

who else has claimed? Has anyone else claimed?

Definatly not Notty, and I'm on the fence leaning toward susp on you.

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ender's claim seemed ballsy to me and I honestly doubt he would have made it up. I think he is town.

mischief.... Um I don't think I have any opinion at all on mischief.

Ooglie... I don't even remember what he claimed now. Was he the landlord guy? I don't remember what his action was.

who else has claimed? Has anyone else claimed?

Definatly not Notty, and I'm on the fence leaning toward susp on you.
So then if 2 other people who you think is town claims you'll think 3 townies claimed? So just 3 townies is enough for you to consider then a 'large portion'?

And also you said you'd claim if 2 other people who weren't you claimed, but you didn't say they had to seem townie to you. So would you still claim if 2 people you didn't think seemed particularly townie claimed?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So then if 2 other people who you think is town claims you'll think 3 townies claimed? So just 3 townies is enough for you to consider then a 'large portion'?

And also you said you'd claim if 2 other people who weren't you claimed, but you didn't say they had to seem townie to you. So would you still claim if 2 people you didn't think seemed particularly townie claimed?
I pretty much don't have an opinion at all on anybody else atm. Most of them aren't active enough for that. Unless Omni hasn't claimed (has he?). I've got the bad vibes from him for his weird tunneling of you before you gathered susp in my eyes.

My logic behind 2: "Pretty much everyone I'm susp of has already claimed. Notty is accusing me of waiting till I can think of a fake claim, so if I pick too large of a number she will probably just say that again. But if I pick too small of a number I open myself up to a a mass claim I strongly believe is being advocated primarily by a scum."
The choice of 2 was somehwat arbitrary in that I felt it met those conditions.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.