Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK, I must admit that my knowledge of flowers is... not really good. I can identify a rose and that's about it. Anyways the flowers theme is unique, and exciting even if I know too little on beforehand.

Also anyone notice how the text says the flower and not the flowers? Either this is a spelling error, or that is Notme/Vyryn (or both's) flower colours. Actually now that I think about it, it's most likely the primrose in the middle of the threee. In this case it could very well be like that discord mafia game with seasons. Could also be some sort of hint of alignment with someone being a "flower searcher" of some kind, but I personally doubt that. This is mostly speculations tho. aaaaand I have to go now so I don't miss my bus

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, I searched up my flower ans apparently my flower is the most confusing flower I've ever met. It has tons of diffrent shapes and colours, it may even be diffrent flowers - but I honestly have no idea. My point is: I don't think your clock colour is based off flower/plant.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
1) Are you town aligned?
I'm flower aligned.

2) What do you know about the roman numerals?
I means 1, V means 5 and X marks the spot.

3) I haven't seen anyone comment much on the colors. What do you know about them?
Nothing really.

4) Based on what you've seen so far, how funky do you think this setup is on a scale of one to ten?
Id rate it Uptown funk out of funky.

5) How possible do you think it is that there are hidden elements to your or others' role?
Probs 0. I think the hidden elements have to do with the color and numbers and clock hands.

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
1. I really hope we aren't playing with a gamethrower on either side who would answer something else than the obvious answer.
2, 3. :shrug:
4. Around a 9
5. It's definitely possible.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I think its safe to say the colour of the flower represents the alignment of the two players it points at.

I think this because it says the flower in the middle (of the clock) is decolourized. Celebi tells us the flower has 4 colors (which it could be) but now it is red. Red being because of the people it points to.

Im having a sligthly hard time figuring out what is what considering there are 4 colors. Best I got so far:

Red: Two Mafia.
Blue: Two town.
Yellow: Two third party.
Green: One town and one anti-town.

But this doesnt make much sense since I doubt it would point at two Mafia at the start of the game. Anyone got better ideas what the colors may mean in terms of alignments?

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hi.
I guess this clocks swaps action targets between two players.

So now it points at me and Vyryn.
I guess anything sent at me is going to be sent on Vyryn and everything sent to him will come to me.

This could be one way too.

1) Are you town aligned?
I'm Town.

Probably they swap night action targets or make it go one way.

3) I haven't seen anyone comment much on the colors. What do you know about them?
Could be connected to PR type or something like that.

4) Based on what you've seen so far, how funky do you think this setup is on a scale of one to ten?
10/10 hope its fun as Bastard mafia.

5) How possible do you think it is that there are hidden elements to your or others' role?
Nothing I guess, but clock and flower colors may do something.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
1) Are you town aligned?
Town.

Idk Idc

Idk Idc

I d c

Mine nah, others? Sure, why not.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.
Omni - 1 (Aqua) [L-8]
Timdood3 - 1 (Timdood3) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

Omni

Reaction score
1) Are you town aligned?
probably
already stated my knowledge
pointless
its alright
not mine, others perhaps

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Vy said he isn't a flower
Missed out on that woops.

1) Are you town aligned?
Yes (honestly who is gonna answer no to this)
Other than the roles specifically utilizing these numerals (going based off of TehBrians post) nothing.
May just be flavour text? Doubt it though so nothing.
8?
Ehhh not sure just yet, I guess more information about this will be discovered as days move forwards.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Missed out on that woops.

1) Are you town aligned?
Yes (honestly who is gonna answer no to this)
Other than the roles specifically utilizing these numerals (going based off of TehBrians post) nothing.
May just be flavour text? Doubt it though so nothing.
8?
Ehhh not sure just yet, I guess more information about this will be discovered as days move forwards.
Totally misread the last question and that it was about the game in specific but my answer still stands, no idea at this point.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
1) Are you town aligned?
yes.
nothing personally.
My flower has one of the four colors mentioned, other than that i have nothing.
1 being vanilla, 1o being a bastard like setup, im guessing like a 6.
I see some others commenting 'nah not mine' on this and the point of the word hidden is that it's hidden. I could see there being a hidden element to my role, but there is no indication for that other than speculation. Could be there are hidden elements in general or not at all I feel like.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can I just say that we need to stop with these question-format stuff this early on? There's really no point in including it here. Plus the fact that two of the questions are meme/joke question and the last three requires someone to out something about their role to answer.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Can I just say that we need to stop with these question-format stuff this early on? There's really no point in including it here. Plus the fact that two of the questions are meme/joke question and the last three requires someone to out something about their role to answer.
half agree here, if there is anyting about colors and what not connecting to role, that's sorta an indicator you are either scum or a town pr, which will definitely not help town that much rn.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
OK so I voted omni and he didn't immediately start spazzing out and trying to get myself or him lynched

99.9% sure omni is actually scum otherwise he wouldn't give a shit about throwing his life or the game away

• Haha
Reactions: Omni

Omni

Reaction score
OK so I voted omni and he didn't immediately start spazzing out and trying to get myself or him lynched

99.9% sure omni is actually scum otherwise he wouldn't give a shit about throwing his life or the game away
i banged ur mum and you found out? much more than i expected from someone with such low intellectual capacity

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I think the questions great way to get a convo going and possibly get some reads/info early on.