Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aqua feels townie

Not completely sold on the idea that the red clock hands mean there's scum amongst the two people because having an investigation system like that seems a bit overpowered considering we all get to see the results and nobody has to out and risk their life and future investigative abilities for us to see the investigation results. Alisha and choco have both delivered well balanced setups in the past so I expect this one to be balanced as well. I'm open to the possibility of the investigation theory and I don't think it's impossible to make it balanced, it just seems unlikely to me rn and I don't want to lynch based off it atm

Instead I'm going to

vote tehbrian

his posts pinged my radar and he did that thing that bothered me with stranger last game where he said 'honestly' twice and it feels like he's overcompensating for hiding things, and the '._.' felt weird to me as well. He just feels nervous and like he's hiding something evil

Howdy there folks. This seems super creative and I'm honestly really excited to play :D
I can't say who I am because uh.. not sure how everything works yet, but I can tell you from my role information that roman numerals have something to do with it and I'm honestly not sure what ._.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yeah tbh Bryan would be a pretty safe lynch for day 0, unless he's bullshitting which would be even more suspicious, his roman numerals role seems pretty specific and rings 3rd party to me.

Omni

Reaction score
That's it, it's time for me to get serious. Guys. Just answer these few simple questions I have and we'll be on our way to a sure victory...

1) Why is timdood a fuckin nonce?

2) On a scale of 1 to 10; how much do you like Aqua?

3) Tell me your weight, height, first and last name, your role and penis size

I'm not obligated to answer these, but you are. (I'll answer 2 anyway, 10 of course.)

• Winner
Reactions: Aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.
Omni - 2(Aqua, Unusual_Dood) [L-7]
TehBrian - 1(Infected_Alien8_) [L-8]
Vyryn - 1(Nottykitten) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

...I'm still glad to be hosting for everyone.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah tbh Bryan would be a pretty safe lynch for day 0, unless he's bullshitting which would be even more suspicious, his roman numerals role seems pretty specific and rings 3rd party to me.
Yeah it's weird to me how he said his role has 'something to do with' the numerals but he isn't sure what, I can't imagine how he'd receive a role linked to them without having any idea of how they're relevant so it feels a bit like a fake claim as well, and if he does know how they're relevant then why bother saying they're linked but he isn't sure why? I'm just not sure why he'd feel the need to say something like that if it wasn't the truth either, it's weird

he did that thing that bothered me with stranger last game where he said 'honestly' twice and it feels like he's overcompensating for hiding things,
to elaborate a bit more, I mean as in he's got it in his head that he's lying this game, feels like it could catch him out, so subconsciously compensates like this. And I think that's more likely to be a mafia thought process than a town one

• Informative
Reactions: Omni

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
That's it, it's time for me to get serious. Guys. Just answer these few simple questions I have and we'll be on our way to a sure victory...

I'm not obligated to answer these, but you are. (I'll answer 2 anyway, 10 of course.)
1)
Idk dude, imagine taking day 0 of a completely unknown setup seriously and getting salty over people having fun, sounds like a bad case of butt hurt to me :( dunno why he touches kids tho, das nasty
2)
10/10 all round great guy
3)
8 to all of the above

Honestly quality post, I appreciate it.

Omni

Reaction score
1)
Idk dude, imagine taking day 0 of a completely unknown setup seriously and getting salty over people having fun, sounds like a bad case of butt hurt to me :( dunno why he touches kids tho, das nasty
2)
10/10 all round great guy
3)
8 to all of the above

Honestly quality post, I appreciate it.
fuck you're big... :jawdrop:

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So I may have missed others saying this but is anybody else (aside from Vy) not a flower? Vy said they are a plant but noting that the game's name is Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers it could mean something. So currently, unless more information comes to light about this I could be in favor of lynching Vy simply because it is a difference, and a difference like this could be rather impactful.

However,
I also agree with Inf's points about tehbrian especially as they are at this point claiming a powerrole without description of what they do. Now while I don't think that brian would do this as mafia it doesn't exactly seem like something a town member would do either and as such don't think a lynch on brian is right just yet.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I may have missed others saying this but is anybody else (aside from Vy) not a flower? Vy said they are a plant but noting that the game's name is Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers it could mean something. So currently, unless more information comes to light about this I could be in favor of lynching Vy simply because it is a difference, and a difference like this could be rather impactful.

However,
I also agree with Inf's points about tehbrian especially as they are at this point claiming a powerrole without description of what they do. Now while I don't think that brian would do this as mafia it doesn't exactly seem like something a town member would do either and as such don't think a lynch on brian is right just yet.
Lynching Vy for not being a flower seems downright silly. Sure, it has the potential to indicate that they're third party, but surely we could follow a similar train of logic as for Brian: Why the hell would they say anything about it if they were anti-town?

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I second holding off voting lynch on anyone till we gather more info, however not being a flower seems a bit odd. So I'll just throw that into my little bag of crumbs for later.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Lynching Vy for not being a flower seems downright silly. Sure, it has the potential to indicate that they're third party, but surely we could follow a similar train of logic as for Brian: Why the hell would they say anything about it if they were anti-town?
I did say I could be willing to but I want to see if anybody else claims that they are not a flower then the idea of vy being different is thrown out the window. However if they are the only person in the entire game that is not a flower my willingness to lynch would go up simply because they don't fit the pattern of how roles were made.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Also my point with Brian was a point of uncertainty, I did say I'm not in favor of a Lynch on him just yet but claiming a PR early, even vaguely would be a major mistake for a town PR to do because it allows mafia with an idea of who to target. However on the flip side if a mafia member did this while they don't run the risk of being targeted overnight by mafia, they could instead be targeted by the cop which could blow their cover. The only circumstances I can see this intentionally happening would be if there were godfather and wanted to avoid future suspicions by appeasing noteworthy day 0.

Now I don't think either of these circumstances apply to Brian, maybe town but iirc Brian isn't exactly new to mafia which is why I'm inclined to believe he is 3rd party and doesn't exactly have much to lose.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score

1. Who honestly
2. Gives a
3. Flying Fuck

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
I did say I could be willing to but I want to see if anybody else claims that they are not a flower then the idea of vy being different is thrown out the window. However if they are the only person in the entire game that is not a flower my willingness to lynch would go up simply because they don't fit the pattern of how roles were made.
I sincerely doubt that Choco and Alisha would only have one non-flower, and would make that third party.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.
Omni - 2(Aqua, Unusual_Dood) [L-7]
TehBrian - 1(Infected_Alien8_) [L-8]
Vyryn - 1(Nottykitten) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think lynching Aqua could be a bad idea, I could very well see them as town, and I think (and hope) that they will take this more serious tomorrow. I don't strictly oppose lynching Brian. As I remember Brian, he is usually more talkative, however it may be too early to ponder (seeing as the game has only lasted less than one and a half day.