C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It just felt like she was the most active in the discussion.
Eh I don't believe you tbh

I don't have a solid reason as to why not, I guess I can kinda understand how you might feel that way since alisha is pretty active even if, looking back, I disagree she was the most active and I think I probably pushed on both you and TWG more than she did, but I just don't believe you sorry

Let me ask you another question before I tunnel you completely though, what's your opinion of me?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alisha - slight town, just the way I feel but I probably shouldn't give any weight to that considering how wrong I've been on how I feel about people this game, but ever since somewhere around yesterday she just started sounding townie to me. I struggle to read alisha though and I don't have anything concrete or substantial so my opinion on her shouldn't be valued much (I feel like I had this exact read at the very start of the game)

UNU - ehh, neutral probably? His defence against my accusations all make sense and are fair enough, it's just about whether I actually believe him or not and I don't particularly lean one way or another on that. After being wrong about what he was doing yesterday I don't know what to think of him anymore so I'll just stick to neutral

Shadow - I still think he's town because I have an idea of what he'd behave like as mafia and this isn't it at all. I'd be surprised/impressed if I'm wrong about him, although since we're getting later in the game I should probably doubt myself about him more but I don't think today's the day to do that for me since I think there are others who are more likely to be mafia

Tim - I have no reason to doubt him so town

Fog - I still think he's town too for similar reasons for shadow except I don't feel quite as confident about it, but there's been nothing he's done that's made me suspicious of him, and if I were to lynch him it'd just be because I've got nobody left who I find more suspicious than him. Then again after writing the stuff below I've realized that he'd actually make a lot of sense to be a mafia partner to molten

Choco - proven town?

Molten - strange choices of votes, didn't like how he suddenly agreed with alisha about choco being suspicious based on pretty much nothing substantial at all yesterday, if he's mafia and wins I'll feel pretty embarrassed since out of everyone he did the most eyebrow raising things for me that I chose to ignore. The one thing that makes me hesitate is how basically everyone was alright lynching him yesterday and nobody was strongly defending him or strongly attacking him, and I'd expect mafia to either bus or save him to make the situation into something productive but maybe the mafia just didn't think to do that or something
Out of the seven people here (which is everyone alive at this point) you have only pointed out two potential Mafia. Who do you think is the last one? By your logic, Tim shouldn't be "no reason to doubt" either but rather "proven" assuming that there is no SK in this game.

If Tim and I are proven, then there are three Mafia hidden within the following people:

- Alisha
- Unu
- Shadow
- Fog
- MoltenAshes
- You

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Nobody seems to fit the 'hard bus' category so I look at those who are trying to save someone and everyone except for me were trying to save molten, which makes me think he's a mislynch since mafia seem to be trying to save him and not TWG and I believe at least one is scum since all/most town agree they're suspicious and I have enough faith in our reads to think we're not completely wrong here, and I think TWG is scum too
Intuition says molten is a mislynch as well
In Day 1 you said you didn't think MoltenAshes is scum because of the hard bus/save theory which you had + your intuition - and then you started pushing on Weak, in which people followed suit. To your credit Weak was suspicious.

Right now what you're saying kinda contradicts what you said before.

The reason why I voted Alisha, is due to TWGs scumreads, which she successfully got absolutely no one but Choco to talk about. After I found out TWG was town, I found Alisha to be the leading factor on getting either me or TWG lynched, both whom are town.
What MoltenAshes said here (kinda) makes sense to me seeing him from a Town perspective.

What confuses me is how fast you managed to switch from Day 1 to Day 2 on him - first off saying your intuition on him is that he's Town, and making quick assumptions.

I also agree choco is acting extremely strangely and I'd be suspicious of him if it weren't for the fact he's uncc doctor - I've forgotten the letters we've agreed upon so far but didn't we decide that there was at least 1 PR left, meaning since choco is the only claimed one he's basically proven town?
Reason why I'm acting like this is because at this point I don't think I trust you (nor Alisha nor Shadow), and I'm not sure why Tim trusts you either but if the case is that everyone is willing to vote Molten then I'll comply since at this point I'm out of breath to continue arguing. In other words I feel like Alisha starting to move out of the spotlight here and this whole discussion reeks of scum (not literally).

Alisha was quick to accuse me this day until I claimed doctor and then she quickly pulled back - and right now somehow you "slight Town" read her.

Also it seems just so easy that everyone is forgetting what Weak has said before he died.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tim I will just urge you to reconsider whether or not you trust Inffy.

His whole demeanour this game has just showed me a kind of "on the fence" notion (sincerely, the Fence).

Day 0 - suspecting Fantome because of his SK remark
Day 0 - saying if he had to shoot someone he'd shoot Ernie

Day 1 - suspecting MoltenAshes
Day 1 - suspecting TWG48 and eventually getting a lynch on him (please remember also Fantome said he Townread TWG48)
Day 1 - suspecting Fog and saying people seemed to have forgotten about him
Day 1 - throwing a bit of shade on Unu

Day 2 - suspecting MoltenAshes again

Just seems to me he's conveniently throwing shade on people this whole game. How do I put it? Kinda like, instead of particularly tunnelling someone and following through with it he's doing an area-based shade attack before tunnelling.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Out of the seven people here (which is everyone alive at this point) you have only pointed out two potential Mafia. Who do you think is the last one? By your logic, Tim shouldn't be "no reason to doubt" either but rather "proven" assuming that there is no SK in this game.

If Tim and I are proven, then there are three Mafia hidden within the following people:

- Alisha
- Unu
- Shadow
- Fog
- MoltenAshes
- You
I get the impression you didn't read my post to the end, I already answered this - I'd say Molten, UNU and fog as my best prediction

In Day 1 you said you didn't think MoltenAshes is scum because of the hard bus/save theory which you had + your intuition - and then you started pushing on Weak, in which people followed suit. To your credit Weak was suspicious.

Right now what you're saying kinda contradicts what you said before.
Again I already mentioned this too, but essentially it's mostly doubting that the mafia are doing what I'd personally expect of them, so if that's not the case (and it must be because at least one mafia weren't for sure) then I go back to suspecting molten since the only reason I dropped it before was because of my belief of what the mafia were doing. Then there's also the thing I mentioned about fog and molten making sense as a team although I don't think we should use that as a reason to lynch today since I'm feeling shaky about using what I'd expect the mafia to behave like to lynch in mylo when it's completely possible they just didn't.

What confuses me is how fast you managed to switch from Day 1 to Day 2 on him - first off saying your intuition on him is that he's Town, and making quick assumptions.
I wouldn't say it was fast, at least not from my perspective. I started getting the feeling of molten a couple days ago, decided to sleep on it, then woke up feeling more confident about it. I also didn't like his vote on alisha which made me even more confident of it, to the point where I'm happy to vote him, especially since there are no better suspects in my eyes and I'll kick myself if he's mafia and I just kept ignoring him based on 'the mafia didn't play optimally though', after he's done so many things I find suspicious

What quick assumptions are you referring to?

Reason why I'm acting like this is because at this point I don't think I trust you (nor Alisha nor Shadow), and I'm not sure why Tim trusts you either but if the case is that everyone is willing to vote Molten then I'll comply since at this point I'm out of breath to continue arguing. In other words I feel like Alisha starting to move out of the spotlight here and this whole discussion reeks of scum (not literally).
Well I don't find that hugely surprising since I did essentially lead a mislynch yesterday so I was expecting to be questioned today, but don't you think my reasons were fair at least? And also what motivation do you think I had for resisting the molten lynch and instead pushing TWG as mafia, if molten is also town to you?

Alisha was quick to accuse me this day until I claimed doctor and then she quickly pulled back - and right now somehow you "slight Town" read her.
Do you find it suspicious she quickly pulled back after you claim doctor, and why, because that's what I'd expect any town to do. It's not something I think she should be townread for since mafia would also most likely do that but I'm struggling to understand why you seem to be implying it's a reason to suspect her and that it's strange I'm slightly townreading her

Also it seems just so easy that everyone is forgetting what Weak has said before he died.
It doesn't surprise me. Legacy reads have almost never worked from my perspective. A year or so ago I used to get lynched all the time and scream 'lynch these people when I'm dead' and that almost never happened, and that's because nobody has much of a reason to listen to a legacy read unless there's reason to think you had an accurate read on them. For example, being an investigative role and telling people you got information on them, or having a decent read that people can understand and see for themselves. If you just tell people you think someone is mafia without getting people to see it themselves, there's no reason for them to listen, because being town doesn't mean your reads are accurate. If TWG made a good case for alisha being scum that I agreed with, then I'd listen, but he didn't and I didn't ask him for one since I was overly confident he was going to flip scum anyway and all his reads would just be wifom.

Tim I will just urge you to reconsider whether or not you trust Inffy.

His whole demeanour this game has just showed me a kind of "on the fence" notion (sincerely, the Fence).
I disagree with this, I don't think I was on the fence at all about TWG for example. I don't remember being on the fence about ernie either but possibly? I've also not been on the fence about shadow who I've been fairly confident is town this whole time, so if you're thinking I'm trying to stay on the fence to avoid pushing anything strongly and get myself into trouble then I disagree.

Day 0 - suspecting Fantome because of his SK remark
Day 0 - saying if he had to shoot someone he'd shoot Ernie

Day 1 - suspecting MoltenAshes

Day 1 - throwing a bit of shade on Unu

Day 2 - suspecting MoltenAshes again
I did those things yes, why do you think it's suspicious?

Day 1 - suspecting TWG48 and eventually getting a lynch on him (please remember also Fantome said he Townread TWG48)
I did this too but I stand by my reasoning at least making sense, even if the conclusion was wrong. And fantome saying he townread TWG didn't matter much to me since I disagreed. You did too so I don't understand what you're trying to imply here either, surely you can understand why I didn't listen to fantome's read if you yourself didn't either

Day 1 - suspecting Fog and saying people seemed to have forgotten about him
I didn't suspect fog, I said that if molten and TWG were both mafia, which I didn't think was likely, then I'd think fog was the last partner. I did mention people forgetting him since it's what gave me reason to have that read - that fog would be the third partner in this case since if he was town I'd expect the mafia to push attention back onto him since he was in a pretty easy position to do that. I then went onto say that I thought molten was town, so I didn't think this scenario was accurate.

Just seems to me he's conveniently throwing shade on people this whole game.
My defense against this is that if I was truly just throwing shade when it was convenient my reasons wouldn't be solid because I'd be cherry picking points to work with. If you think that's the case then quote some and I'll try to explain them better, but this game I've been reading everyone and pointing out when I think something is suspicious.

How do I put it? Kinda like, instead of particularly tunnelling someone and following through with it he's doing an area-based shade attack before tunnelling.
I don't agree with this either since I do think I slightly tunnelled TWG at the end of yesterday and followed through with that read, but in general I have tried not to tunnel this game and consider whoever pinged my radar, and reconsider them as well. If you think that makes me scummy then I guess I can't really defend against that, but I'm not sure if that's what you're actually saying so correct me if I'm misunderstanding your point

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
So is it actually possible that there are no PR left and the combination of mafia roles means they know this but we have no way of knowing it then?
Ithink so

I havent done the math so i need our resident statistician (also the guy i spent a lot of time making fun of) to fill us in Unusual_Dood
Well, if we consider only the info we know 100% for sure the setup is (where x is a PR letter):

CCBTTTT - 2 Goons + Roleblocker
CCBTTTx - 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer
CCBTTxx - Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
CCBTxxx - Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer
CCBxxxx - Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

If we assume there isn't a SK (because everything points at there not being) then the mafias will either be:

~ 2 Goons + Roleblocker - which will mean they know the setup is CCBTTTT (this will mean both Tim and Choco is lying, but this is impossible since then there is absolutely nothing left that can explain there being 2 kills N1, so the scenario is impossible).

~ Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather - which will mean they know the setup is either CCBTTxx or CCBxxxx.
If the setup is CCBTTxx we will have either two 1-letter roles (for instance one 1-shot vig and a doctor) or one 2-letter role (like 2 masons).
If the setup is CCBxxxx we will have more roles left to discover.

Conclusion

Unless SKs kills has been stopped the setup is either:

CCBTTxx - both Tim and Choco are proven until someone counter claims the letters
CCBxxxx - we have more roles to discover

Basically, unless someone claims a PR both Choco and Tim are proven, and even if someone do that doesn't necessarily mean they are lying.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Again I already mentioned this too, but essentially it's mostly doubting that the mafia are doing what I'd personally expect of them, so if that's not the case (and it must be because at least one mafia weren't for sure) then I go back to suspecting molten since the only reason I dropped it before was because of my belief of what the mafia were doing.
Whatever the Mafia have been doing this game it clearly isn't as conventional to the Mafia which I think I'm used to seeing for sure. Either that or the Town has been moving in complete circles while the Mafia has been taking a backseat, which is also very probable since we literally never had a lead since the cop got lynched.

Then there's also the thing I mentioned about fog and molten making sense as a team although I don't think we should use that as a reason to lynch today since I'm feeling shaky about using what I'd expect the mafia to behave like to lynch in mylo when it's completely possible they just didn't.
Fair enough.

I wouldn't say it was fast, at least not from my perspective. I started getting the feeling of molten a couple days ago, decided to sleep on it, then woke up feeling more confident about it. I also didn't like his vote on alisha which made me even more confident of it, to the point where I'm happy to vote him, especially since there are no better suspects in my eyes and I'll kick myself if he's mafia and I just kept ignoring him based on 'the mafia didn't play optimally though', after he's done so many things I find suspicious
You'll kick yourself if he's Mafia?

What quick assumptions are you referring to?
I'm referring to the general assumptions which you made regarding TWG before he claimed roleblocker. I'm referring to (from my perspective) quick assumptions that you Townread some people (such as myself, Fog, Molten (on D1), Alisha (on D2)).

It just seemed like you're manipulating people by Townreading them somewhat, then afterwards pushing an agenda to lynch people, reading "influential" folks like I've pointed out before.

Well I don't find that hugely surprising since I did essentially lead a mislynch yesterday so I was expecting to be questioned today, but don't you think my reasons were fair at least?
I think your reasons were fair yes, however the way how the lynch moved very quickly from MoltenAshes to TWG bothers me a lot. Granted, the chances of TWG being genuine roleblocker were slim, however it seemed to me that you didn't even take a step back to consider the possibility that TWG could be Town. I apologise if you did, but I don't remember seeing any instance of it.

Do you find it suspicious she quickly pulled back after you claim doctor, and why, because that's what I'd expect any town to do. It's not something I think she should be townread for since mafia would also most likely do that but I'm struggling to understand why you seem to be implying it's a reason to suspect her and that it's strange I'm slightly townreading her
I find it suspicious that she lowkey continued to push after I claimed doctor. Which was what I don't understand. If she had pulled away from the start and not continue to push that the possibility that a doctor didn't exist in this setup, then maybe you not suspecting her would be fair.

Also what I fail to understand is that quite a handful of people (including Tim, myself, TWG, even Shadow) had Alisha on their suspect list yesterday, and somehow she's somewhat off the radar now? Quite a handful of people also had suspicions on Shadow, iirc.

It doesn't surprise me. Legacy reads have almost never worked from my perspective. A year or so ago I used to get lynched all the time and scream 'lynch these people when I'm dead' and that almost never happened, and that's because nobody has much of a reason to listen to a legacy read unless there's reason to think you had an accurate read on them. For example, being an investigative role and telling people you got information on them, or having a decent read that people can understand and see for themselves. If you just tell people you think someone is mafia without getting people to see it themselves, there's no reason for them to listen, because being town doesn't mean your reads are accurate. If TWG made a good case for alisha being scum that I agreed with, then I'd listen, but he didn't and I didn't ask him for one since I was overly confident he was going to flip scum anyway and all his reads would just be wifom.
Again the thing here is that on Day 1 there were multiple people saying that they found Alisha and Shadow suspicious, not just TWG himself. Now that TWG is dead the whole focus seemed to have moved from the both of them onto MoltenAshes again, which is just extremely odd.

To be fair yes Fantome did say Alisha was acting like usual too and if I had to read into TWG's legacy reads then I should probably do the same with Fantome's. However I have to point out that TWG's reads on Alisha and Shadow were more common amongst the players in D1.

In the first C9++ game you were the cop and got lynched on Day 1. Your legacy reads carried the Town to lynch Fog and for the 1-shot vigilante to shoot Nottykitten. Correct me if I am wrong.

I disagree with this, I don't think I was on the fence at all about TWG for example. I don't remember being on the fence about ernie either but possibly? I've also not been on the fence about shadow who I've been fairly confident is town this whole time, so if you're thinking I'm trying to stay on the fence to avoid pushing anything strongly and get myself into trouble then I disagree.
I don't see this - what I meant by "on the fence" well wasn't necessarily meaning being indecisive with some of the folk you think you'd lynch - it was more of like suspecting a whole range of people and then zeroing in on them when someone else started to accuse. Though fair point, I suppose, and I don't really know how to argue against this.

I did this too but I stand by my reasoning at least making sense, even if the conclusion was wrong. And fantome saying he townread TWG didn't matter much to me since I disagreed. You did too so I don't understand what you're trying to imply here either, surely you can understand why I didn't listen to fantome's read if you yourself didn't either
I had doubts about TWG's alignment until he claimed roleblocker. In which case my mind was set in lynching him since the chances of him actually being genuine was lower than I'd like.

Not to mention what he said which looking back is definitely an accidental slip which we read into thinking he's Mafia.
My defense against this is that if I was truly just throwing shade when it was convenient my reasons wouldn't be solid because I'd be cherry picking points to work with. If you think that's the case then quote some and I'll try to explain them better, but this game I've been reading everyone and pointing out when I think something is suspicious.
That is fair.

I don't agree with this either since I do think I slightly tunnelled TWG at the end of yesterday and followed through with that read, but in general I have tried not to tunnel this game and consider whoever pinged my radar, and reconsider them as well. If you think that makes me scummy then I guess I can't really defend against that, but I'm not sure if that's what you're actually saying so correct me if I'm misunderstanding your point
This whole game something about you just generally suspecting a wide range of people and less tunnelvision is fair but somehow making me extremely nervous and paranoid. Not to mention somehow you've managed to survive this far which is I think is a bit questionable.

That said though you have been very helpful with the Town generally but in the situation we're kinda in right now with almost nothing to work with I do think you're most capable of deceiving this Town into mislynching repeatedly.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
How am I off the radar I still have two votes against me what

Also the reason I pulled back on lynching you Choco is because I never suggested to lynch you first - I'm the most confident on Molten being scum, especially after your doctor claim which I really didn't want to believe, but since it was pointed out to me, not believing you means I don't believe Tim and I believe Tim...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You'll kick yourself if he's Mafia?
If he's mafia and I don't lynch him and he wins

I'm referring to the general assumptions which you made regarding TWG before he claimed roleblocker. I'm referring to (from my perspective) quick assumptions that you Townread some people (such as myself, Fog, Molten (on D1), Alisha (on D2)).
Oh. I wouldn't say those were assumptions, I think I did say a few times that my theory could be wrong and the mafia don't necessarily have to have followed what I expected, but I thought I'd found the truth and I believed in it, but not blindly. I also don't think I ever made any quick assumptions when townreading anyone. Could you point to when you think I made a quick assumption about a read so I can explain what was going through my head at the time?

It just seemed like you're manipulating people by Townreading them somewhat, then afterwards pushing an agenda to lynch people, reading "influential" folks like I've pointed out before.
See I still don't agree with this. Both UNU and you mentioned it at a time when I was scumreading alisha if I remember correctly, so the only 'influential' person out of those you listed to be influential yesterday were yourself and tim. If you think me townreading both of you is suspicious then fair enough I guess, that's just how I read you both. And also as a sidenote even when I did townread alisha I don't think she's had the luxury of being influential this game considering most people seem to have had her down as suspicious for the most part and obviously suspicious people tend to lose any influence they may have had for being experienced.

I think your reasons were fair yes, however the way how the lynch moved very quickly from MoltenAshes to TWG bothers me a lot. Granted, the chances of TWG being genuine roleblocker were slim, however it seemed to me that you didn't even take a step back to consider the possibility that TWG could be Town. I apologise if you did, but I don't remember seeing any instance of it.
I don't think I did reconsider him as such after my long post and his posts afterwards, or at least not more than a quick doubt in my mind that I dismissed because TWG being mafia made so much sense, no, and I didn't have much reason to reconsider him in my eyes. Him claiming blocker didn't make me doubt myself since people were posting statistics of how unlikely that claim is and it's not as though it would be surprising to see mafia claim a PR like that either, so nothing really happened to make me go 'oh wait maybe I'm wrong' after that point. I wouldn't say it was a feeling of certainty either, and there were moments where I thought his posts sounded quite townie and I remember saying well done to him for that if he was mafia, but I had reasons to think he was mafia that outweighed those moments and I felt confident enough about it to push for his lynch and nothing happened to make me change my mind.

I find it suspicious that she lowkey continued to push after I claimed doctor. Which was what I don't understand. If she had pulled away from the start and not continue to push that the possibility that a doctor didn't exist in this setup, then maybe you not suspecting her would be fair.
Oh I understand what you mean now, and at first I actually thought the same thing since it was weird to me too but I quickly dismissed that thought since as mafia, if my lynch target suddenly claimed doctor, I'd definitely not keep pushing on that since lynching an uncc doctor claim isn't going to happen so it'd be pointless and she'd possibly make herself seem suspicious for wanting the doctor dead. Alisha's experienced enough to know that so I decided it was probably just a genuine scumread that she found difficult to shake off. Like I understand what you're seeing there and I agree it was weird but I just don't see why she'd do that as mafia unless she was expecting a partner to cc, which didn't happen, and if she was expecting it then I'd think that it was planned, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Also what I fail to understand is that quite a handful of people (including Tim, myself, TWG, even Shadow) had Alisha on their suspect list yesterday, and somehow she's somewhat off the radar now? Quite a handful of people also had suspicions on Shadow, iirc.
Hm I guess you're right, it did seem like alisha was on most people's suspect list and now she's not all of a sudden, I'm not sure what to make of that but I guess it might be worth asking those people what happened there. I think tim changed his mind on alisha and said he only scumread her since he was listening to what other people were saying and not thinking about it properly, and TWG obviously died. I think Shadow_Hunter3's the only other person who had any beef with alisha yesterday?

Again the thing here is that on Day 1 there were multiple people saying that they found Alisha and Shadow suspicious, not just TWG himself. Now that TWG is dead the whole focus seemed to have moved from the both of them onto MoltenAshes again, which is just extremely odd.
Well I think the focus was actually mostly on molten yesterday with a few other people as kind of background suspects until right at the end when I switched it to TWG, so it doesn't really seem strange to me that people are back onto molten but I guess it might be worth asking, for those of you who scumread alisha/shadow yesterday, how do you feel about them today and why aren't you pursuing those reads anymore? I think that's Unusual_Dood, Fog and Timdood3 (since you're essentially proven town I don't feel as though I need an answer from you personally but I guess any opinion from you is nice to hear anyways)

In the first C9++ game you were the cop and got lynched on Day 1. Your legacy reads carried the Town to lynch Fog and for the 1-shot vigilante to shoot Nottykitten. Correct me if I am wrong.
I don't remember it going like that but that game was a while ago so you may be right. From memory even after I died people kept ignoring fog until several days later when they eventually lynched him but I don't think that was because of my reads. I don't remember what happened to notty. Even if in that game people did use my legacy reads, in most games I don't see them being used, and I don't put stock in them myself unless I actually agree with it

I don't see this - what I meant by "on the fence" well wasn't necessarily meaning being indecisive with some of the folk you think you'd lynch - it was more of like suspecting a whole range of people and then zeroing in on them when someone else started to accuse. Though fair point, I suppose, and I don't really know how to argue against this.
Well I don't agree with that either. I think I was the first to suspect TWG actually, and I was the first person to push for his lynch over molten's. I had a quick look back over day 1 since I had a feeling I was the first to suspect ernie too and I kinda was sort of? (woops that's two town this isn't a good argument) I was the first to explicitly say I was suspicious of him but it was a couple posts after you'd asked him questions about why he was more concerned about dying at night, so I guess you sort of started the ball rolling. It looks like I was the first to throw doubt on alisha and offer an alternate theory to fantome's behaviour being town though, so it doesn't seem like I'm wrong when I feel as though I haven't been only suspecting people who already happened to be suspected by someone else

Also I don't think I have been suspecting a whole range of people, from memory my suspects have been ernie, fantome and alisha day 1 and everyone else was slightly town except for TWG and UNU who were neutral, then day 2 it moved to alisha, TWG and molten and then to just TWG and UNU, and now today it's mostly molten with UNU and fog as my second guesses. If you're thinking that I've been keeping my options of targets open so that I can zero in on anyone at my convenience, which is what I'm interpreting your point to be, then I think the fact that I only had a maximum of 3 suspects per day is probably the best argument I've got against that.

This whole game something about you just generally suspecting a wide range of people and less tunnelvision is fair but somehow making me extremely nervous and paranoid. Not to mention somehow you've managed to survive this far which is I think is a bit questionable.
Well fair enough I guess, I don't really know what to say for that.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How am I off the radar I still have two votes against me what

Also the reason I pulled back on lynching you Choco is because I never suggested to lynch you first - I'm the most confident on Molten being scum, especially after your doctor claim which I really didn't want to believe, but since it was pointed out to me, not believing you means I don't believe Tim and I believe Tim...
Woops this post just reminded me I forgot to edit this paragraph

Hm I guess you're right, it did seem like alisha was on most people's suspect list and now she's not all of a sudden, I'm not sure what to make of that but I guess it might be worth asking those people what happened there. I think tim changed his mind on alisha and said he only scumread her since he was listening to what other people were saying and not thinking about it properly, and TWG obviously died. I think Shadow_Hunter3's the only other person who had any beef with alisha yesterday?
Since as I wrote it and realized shadow is the only one who'd stopped persueing you I was gonna change it to say 'actually I think only shadow has done that' rather than 'I guess you're right' but then I got distracted and forgot sorry, but yeah choco imagine it saying that

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I just don't read Inffy as scum - he has a very chaotic variation of what he usually does when he's scum. He's been the main voice of reason throughout the game and his thought processes feel genuine.

I'm not as influential because I have to defend myself constantly instead of go on the offensive which is what I like to do - because of that I haven't been able to push my reads as confidently as I would otherwise. I wanted Molten lynched yesterday, but I was convinced TWG was scummier (Though he didn't defend himself well) and didn't push my own beliefs enough. I thought both were scum, but I should have gone with my lynch preference.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not as influential because I have to defend myself constantly instead of go on the offensive which is what I like to do - because of that I haven't been able to push my reads as confidently as I would otherwise. I wanted Molten lynched yesterday, but I was convinced TWG was scummier (Though he didn't defend himself well) and didn't push my own beliefs enough. I thought both were scum, but I should have gone with my lynch preference.
Yeah for clarity sake I didn't mean to sound like I was saying you're not influential since I think usually you are, just this game since you've been suspected by so many people you've kinda had that taken from you, is what I was trying to say

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yeah for clarity sake I didn't mean to sound like I was saying you're not influential since I think usually you are, just this game since you've been suspected by so many people you've kinda had that taken from you, is what I was trying to say
It's kept me off my guard so well done to the people that did that

Also take pity on me thx

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Inffy, I was reading you as neutral scum eariler, and I also feel like you were a big part of lynching either me or TWG, both whom are scum. The reason why you're less scum to me, is because your doubts on me, and the switch to TWG seems unnecessary, if you were indeed Mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inffy, I was reading you as neutral scum eariler, and I also feel like you were a big part of lynching either me or TWG, both whom are scum. The reason why you're less scum to me, is because your doubts on me, and the switch to TWG seems unnecessary, if you were indeed Mafia.
Hm I guess that's fair enough

Basically I read you as scum, but not as much as Alisha and Shadow
Why is shadow scummy to you?

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That'd mean the serial killer didn't get any kills all game which seems like a scenario not worth thinking about today
I have to consider Choco's claim proven because if he's lying, I'm serial killer.
And I'm not serial killer.
hmmmm *strokes chin*

Vote Inffy

He shouldn't still be alive this late into the game

• Sad
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
hmmmm *strokes chin*

Vote Inffy

He shouldn't still be alive this late into the game
I shouldn't be alive either this late into the game, Choco shouldn't be alive either this late into the game, Timdood shouldn't be alive either this late into the game

My personal theory is whoever is calling the shots as Mafia is deliberately choosing people that are not viewed as being influential, to increase the level of chaos late-game. It's working too, because I have a couple votes, Inffy has a vote, Molten has a vote

Mafia killed Okx and Catgirl, two people that to put it simply didn't make a lot of posts and sort of flew under the radar for most of the game.

That vote's a cop-out

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I shouldn't be alive either this late into the game, Choco shouldn't be alive either this late into the game, Timdood shouldn't be alive either this late into the game

My personal theory is whoever is calling the shots as Mafia is deliberately choosing people that are not viewed as being influential, to increase the level of chaos late-game. It's working too, because I have a couple votes, Inffy has a vote, Molten has a vote

Mafia killed Okx and Catgirl, two people that to put it simply didn't make a lot of posts and sort of flew under the radar for most of the game.

That vote's a cop-out
I swear this is like the third time we've made a post at the same time

Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Also I've been reluctant to say this since I feel incredibly biased here but I guess I should just say it, this feels like a quick excuse to get rid of me since you don't want to vote your partner (molten) in mylo
If we say there are three scum, then three people are going to be throwing votes to put pressure on town

It would take two people that are town to go along with a mafia vote to have the game be controlled by mafia

Look at how Tim retracted his vote; the doubt is creeping in.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would say I didn't scum read Alisha yesterday, but I am suspicious since TWG's death.

Shadow, has made my inactivity look good compared to his, there isn't really much to go off.

I'm more suspicious of Inf surviving RN but I'm happy to vote molten, at this point I'm pretty sure we have sealed our fate and are just waiting for the end. All because of Inffy's "off" reads :eyes: