C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fog and molten team suddenly feels so right

It feels like a ray of sunshine in the clouds or something

Like I'm suddenly enlightened and things are actually starting to make some sense

idk I feel excited about this read (complete turn on fog in the last day I know but I'm going with it!)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

Like I'm suddenly enlightened and things are actually starting to make some sense

idk I feel excited about this read (complete turn on fog in the last day I know but I'm going with it!)
This isn't the last day if we're right you dingus

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Anyway moving on from that fiasco. the post I had been typing waaas:

At this point, we're running around in circles. If Infected or Alisha is mafia...I'll feel very betrayed. Let's get this day over with. I feel that if we hit a mafia today, our odds of winning the game are very good. So can we get the coin flip that is the molten lynch out of the way already?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaaa the idea of lynching early is making me nervous even though I don't know why since I feel confident about this lynch

I mean I'm not completely opposed to it since I don't predict we will get anywhere else in the day but the sensible part of me wants to just let the clock run down a bit more just in case but maybe I'm being ridiculous

If we do end up lynching early and molten is mafia and I die tonight please badger fog about why he only thought tim could be SK not mafia for me and that's all my dying wish (wow is this a repeat of the last c9 game where my dying wish is for the death of fog)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The more I read, the more I think Inf is mafia.

This to me seems like a very forced attempt by Inffy to do one of his weird vibe imagery reads. I don't trust him one bit. I think he is trying to fool all of us. so out of remaining players lynch targets are

Alisha
ChocoFox : Town Doc
Infected_alien8_
MoltenAshes
Unusual_Dood
Timdood3 : Town Vig
Fog
Shadow_Hunter3

As far as i'm aware every other player has claimed Vaniller Townie. If the game is set up as we believe it to be we should have 3 mafia members.

There are 6 Players who are basically up for being lynched so we have a 50% chance of hitting a mafia member. IMO the mafia players are Inffy, Unu and Shadow. With Inffy being my strongest suspicion at this point in the game. If we mis-lynch today game is over? As we would be drawing 3/3 I believe

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

MoltenAshes

Reaction score

Oh come on, not another "Lynch Town A or Town B."

At this point I'm pretty sure Alisha + Inffy are a mafia duo.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
The more I read, the more I think Inf is mafia.

This to me seems like a very forced attempt by Inffy to do one of his weird vibe imagery reads. I don't trust him one bit. I think he is trying to fool all of us. so out of remaining players lynch targets are

Alisha
ChocoFox : Town Doc
Infected_alien8_
MoltenAshes
Unusual_Dood
Timdood3 : Town Vig
Fog
Shadow_Hunter3

As far as i'm aware every other player has claimed Vaniller Townie. If the game is set up as we believe it to be we should have 3 mafia members.

There are 6 Players who are basically up for being lynched so we have a 50% chance of hitting a mafia member. IMO the mafia players are Inffy, Unu and Shadow. With Inffy being my strongest suspicion at this point in the game. If we mis-lynch today game is over? As we would be drawing 3/3 I believe
Hmm, interesting theory that it's both Unu and Shadow. Why do you believe that Alisha is town?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Could you point to when you think I made a quick assumption about a read so I can explain what was going through my head at the time?
I already pointed out examples. If you don't agree that those are the assumptions, then alright.

I don't think I did reconsider him as such after my long post and his posts afterwards, or at least not more than a quick doubt in my mind that I dismissed because TWG being mafia made so much sense, no, and I didn't have much reason to reconsider him in my eyes. Him claiming blocker didn't make me doubt myself since people were posting statistics of how unlikely that claim is and it's not as though it would be surprising to see mafia claim a PR like that either, so nothing really happened to make me go 'oh wait maybe I'm wrong' after that point. I wouldn't say it was a feeling of certainty either, and there were moments where I thought his posts sounded quite townie and I remember saying well done to him for that if he was mafia, but I had reasons to think he was mafia that outweighed those moments and I felt confident enough about it to push for his lynch and nothing happened to make me change my mind.
Fair enough.

unless she was expecting a partner to cc, which didn't happen, and if she was expecting it then I'd think that it was planned, which doesn't seem to be the case.
Fair enough - however it seemed to be it was a deliberate attempt to try to frame and then because it failed she backed off from it unwittingly. I don't know how to argue with this.

I think the fact that I only had a maximum of 3 suspects per day is probably the best argument I've got against that.
Is that not a wide range of suspects though? I wasn't talking about you suspecting like six or seven people, just an area of around 3 people, throwing sufficient shade, and then when the wagon caught on you followed suit.

This quote right here kinda illustrates what I mean:
few other people as kind of background suspects until right at the end when I switched it to TWG
I think I was the first to suspect TWG actually
You and Alisha were both quick to jump on the TWG, first off suspecting him big time and turning it into a huge readfest in Day 0. I got Fantome to give a read on him since I trusted Fantome not to be Mafia. TWG was under huge suspicion on Day 0 and seemed like an easy target to pick on Day 1, especially after Fantome was dead.

What I'm referring to here was before TWG actually revealed himself to be the roleblocker, not after.

I don't remember it going like that but that game was a while ago so you may be right. From memory even after I died people kept ignoring fog until several days later when they eventually lynched him but I don't think that was because of my reads. I don't remember what happened to notty. Even if in that game people did use my legacy reads, in most games I don't see them being used, and I don't put stock in them myself unless I actually agree with it
This is what I'm not okay with. You're not a proven safe by any means. TWG has died and has flipped Town - what was revealed cannot be possibly false but what you are saying right here can be false.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't remember it going like that but that game was a while ago so you may be right. From memory even after I died people kept ignoring fog until several days later when they eventually lynched him but I don't think that was because of my reads. I don't remember what happened to notty. Even if in that game people did use my legacy reads, in most games I don't see them being used, and I don't put stock in them myself unless I actually agree with it
If we do end up lynching early and molten is mafia and I die tonight please badger fog about why he only thought tim could be SK not mafia for me and that's all my dying wish (wow is this a repeat of the last c9 game where my dying wish is for the death of fog)
Before you were talking about not following legacy reads - you're almost trashing what TWG has said before he died - and now you're asking others to follow your legacy reads if you die? What's this supposed to mean?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I just don't read Inffy as scum - he has a very chaotic variation of what he usually does when he's scum. He's been the main voice of reason throughout the game and his thought processes feel genuine.
Since you latched onto this topic yourself, can you give a description of this "chaotic variation" of what he does and what kind of behaviour he has when he's Mafia?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fog what is your current opinion of Unusual_Dood and MoltenAshes? And vice versa. A read breakdown will be appreciated.

He shouldn't still be alive this late into the game
You latched onto that argument pretty quickly.

very forced attempt
weird vibe imagery reads
I don't trust him one bit. I think he is trying to fool all of us.
As we would be drawing 3/3 I believe
The language you're using here seems almost certain and forceful?

One more thing I'd like to draw out is that Alisha pointed out that the Mafia seemed to be hitting out the less active players and keeping the active ones on to apparently cause more chaos. I think the only people capable of doing this is Alisha and Fog.

Alisha is still not off my radar, and my vote stays.