C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright, you know I'm going to haunt you TheWeakGuy48_:

https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/c9-day-0-13-players-alive.21256/page-14#post-427364

1. Can you answer the questions here?
2. Unusual_dude has you as his biggest Town read:

TheWeakGuy48 – I think he is my biggest town read at the moment. I feel like him choosing to no-lynch while most others want to lynch shows that he doesn’t mind saying his opinion while it may not be the popular one. Also, I think his behaviour and actions are similar to earlier games.
What do you think are these behaviours he's referring to? This question is relevant.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're dodging questions by everyone else to the extent where it looks like you're not interested in actually gathering information
I'm not sure if I know what questions you are referring to, feel free to ask them again. I'll also make it clear that I (usually) ignore questions, and it's mostly me forgetting to answer it, which is my bad.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I know what questions you are referring to, feel free to ask them again. I'll also make it clear that I (usually) ignore questions, and it's mostly me forgetting to answer it, which is my bad.
probably the one where you just repeated back to me my question instead of answering until later

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so TheWeakGuy48_ help me run through your thought process with this real quick please, why did you form a town read on tim based on his style of questions but then when asked for an example you needed some time to think of one? Is there a difference between what your read on tim was based on vs what we were asking of you?

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What about him that he has said before that makes you think he could be a vanilla townie outside of the softclaim?
What kind of exaggeration are you talking about here? How suspicious do you find Ernie as of right now and why?
Is this a bad thing? Les softclaimed before and I asked him to hardclaim to get rid of the ambiguity. My read on him is neutral negative - not exactly scum and can still possibly be Town. If he's claimed vanilla townie like I'm sure a lot of us are then I would suppose it could help us reduce the lynch pool eventually.
(the order got messed up but w/e)

Can't find the quotes now, but it seemed like he hinted towards himself being vanilla townie.

People seems to create Ernie as this big bad wolf who's mafia because he responded weird. At this moment, I don't read Ernie as Mafia because of the pressure and suspicioun he's been under.

Yes, in general: the more claims the worse town is, especially in a game like this.

• Thank You
Reactions: ChocoFox

fantome

Reaction score
(the order got messed up but w/e)

Can't find the quotes now, but it seemed like he hinted towards himself being vanilla townie.

People seems to create Ernie as this big bad wolf who's mafia because he responded weird. At this moment, I don't read Ernie as Mafia because of the pressure and suspicioun he's been under.

Yes, in general: the more claims the worse town is, especially in a game like this.
kind of feel the same way first it was me then Ernie

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright so, I'm going to head off but I will still maintain that I think Ernie should be our top priority lynch today as of now, unless somehow the reads shift again. Ernie not answering questions in general sounds off alarms in my head. His reply from before with him "giving up" is just making me even more suspicious.

Fantome on the other hand I am starting to read differently from the recent interactions. So unlike before now I actually have a direct choice of who to lynch.

I'd like to hear more from Fog regarding Tim though.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I predict this is gonna be a really hard game to keep getting lynches in if we need a majority every day

Anyways I request that everyone at least places a vote somewhere by the end of this day, even if it's for no lynch, everyone should stand somewhere please

• Agree
Reactions: ChocoFox

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so TheWeakGuy48_ help me run through your thought process with this real quick please, why did you form a town read on tim based on his style of questions but then when asked for an example you needed some time to think of one?
I didn't have an example ready when I was asked.
Is there a difference between what your read on tim was based on vs what we were asking of you?
In general: yes there is a diffrence. I think I should underline that it's not all about the question but also about how responsive the other player is. When looking through 16 pages of text, one thing I noticed was that tim was, in much greater scale than the others, following up the questions that he asked. Not with a new question, but rather his opinion. It stroke me as odd (in a positive way) and make me think he was after the information. Of course, I'm not thinking of Tim as an angel or something, it was just something that I noticed. While that is said, it isn't necessarily evil to do otherwise - and in some cases it might even create more information.