C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hold on, why did MoltenAshes withdraw his vote after pushing so hard on ernie

I'm starting to scumread Molten again because of this
I don't think I scumread MoltenAshes (Wyatt) because of that - I think he's just being cautious and he did say about no-lynching earlier on and the reason being him voting Okx and Ernie was to get them to talk. His behaviour just seems consistent to me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah, he did say:

I vote to try to get reads on people, and get Ernie to be active in this chat. If he responds anywhere near an appropriate answer, I'm removing the vote.

Anything is sufficient for me to vote on them to try to get a read, however I'm hesitant on a complete lynch.
But then afterwards he said

Ernie's response to the situation only further makes me think he's scum. I'll leave my vote for now.
so I thought it turned into an 'okay this person does seem like scum now so I'm no longer only voting to get them to talk', so I'm interested in what made him seemingly change his mind

Reactions: ChocoFox

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
That's what confuses me too - he says he's more convinced ernie is scum. If you seriously think someone is scum then why would you unvote like that

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What questions exactly did Tim ask that are worthwhile that other questions asked are not?
I'm saying is that Tim is asking questions in a manner that makes me think that he's town.
What do you mean by this?
oops my bad, I meant that I don't think the mafia would put that much attention and pressure on another mafia member, especially if they're this new to forum mafia.
Even minor opinions are worth noting
(I KNEW someone would point this out)

yeah I agree, but with all respect when I feel like it's not worth noting, it really isnt

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Brings me to this point:

Alisha, unusually eager to lynch someone day 0 (from my experience), it seems like they changed their mind, which makes me believe that they're evaluating all possibilities and thinking clear, unless they do it from a mafia perspective. Light Mafia read.

Chocofox, aggressive against both Les & Ernie, in my opinion he seems waaaay too eager to lynch someone day 0. Mafia read.
If you think Alisha and I are scum, especially me, why are you not voting either of us?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
All info that should be known to players is given at the start of Day 0. I hope that sorta answers earlier questions.
I believe the Mafia and the masons know who they are. If you refer to the MafiaScum Wiki here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9++

The example role PMs stated down there show who the other members of the Mafia and masons are.
Oh

I wonder why hk refuses to clarify on that then if the information is right there, unless he did change it
I did clarify it. Maybe to put it a bit more direct (i was being vague to avoid accidently spoiling info) if anyone has a 'partner(s)' they are known to them, and unless i messed up the game mechanics are exactly as stated on the wiki.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can you be more specific as to why?
Some times when a player asks question they are done in a quantative way which makes it necessary to respond in a quantative way back, and when respond in a quantative way, the chances for someone misspeaking is higher.
I feel like tim isn't acting like it's a police interrogation - he's more after the information.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Some times when a player asks question they are done in a quantative way which makes it necessary to respond in a quantative way back, and when respond in a quantative way, the chances for someone misspeaking is higher.
I feel like tim isn't acting like it's a police interrogation - he's more after the information.
What's an example of the type of question that isn't being done in a "quantative" way?