C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Reasoning being he's not being cooperative similarly to fantome, and he doesn't appear to be actively scumhunting or interested in providing value to the town. Not wanting to lynch is one thing, but he's being averse to playing the game right now

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Shouldn't you know exactly what you're talking about with this if it's making you town read tim based on him not doing it though
eh, it's not always about the question but also about how they handle the information they gain. An example would maybe be
Why don't you want a lynch on day zero?

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
vote TheWeakGuy48_
Whoa okay hold it right there. Have we forgotten about the other people on our suspect list? I don't think Weak is really worth lynching right now despite what he's saying because I feel like he's a bit too out in the open.

IMO Weak is the kind of person who's actually more suspicious as Town and less suspicious as scum... considering he's duped me so many times before in previous games I'm naturally wary of him but I don't think this is how he acts as scum.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Whoa okay hold it right there. Have we forgotten about the other people on our suspect list? I don't think Weak is really worth lynching right now despite what he's saying because I feel like he's a bit too out in the open.

IMO Weak is the kind of person who's actually more suspicious as Town and less suspicious as scum... considering he's duped me so many times before in previous games I'm naturally wary of him but I don't think this is how he acts as scum.
Your suspect lists maybe, but I've been second guessing myself on ernie and fantome, so I think it's time for me to second guess myself with TWG for a while

• Informative
Reactions: ChocoFox

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
he's not being cooperative
What do you mean I'm not being cooperative?
he doesn't appear to be actively scumhunting or interested in providing value to the town.
Fair enough this is your own opinion (while that is said others have been "less cooperative")
Not wanting to lynch is one thing, but he's being averse to playing the game right now
I'm not sure if I understand what you're implying here.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
What do you mean I'm not being cooperative?

Fair enough this is your own opinion (while that is said others have been "less cooperative")

I'm not sure if I understand what you're implying here.
You're dodging questions by everyone else to the extent where it looks like you're not interested in actually gathering information