C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
same but he's impossible to read for me

like you
unvote
vote twg

let's see what happens
Okay, this just honestly feels very fake, imo. In litterally all games you have been saying "x is town/mafia" based on your intuition, however now you say he is impossible to read and then votes him?

Reads right now:
Alisha - lowkey suspicious but she's just got a voice I can't trust in mafia so it's probably best to ignore my opinion of her until it has more substance
ernie - suspicious because of ^

fantome - suspicious because of their out of character passiveness at the start of the game that my meta theory doesn't feel sufficient to explain anymore, so I keep leaning to 'they were so passive because they were scared they'd be lynched since their objective this game is to survive rather than scumhunt but now they got called out on it they're trying to change that since they know we were onto something'. However when I woke up this morning and considered voting him it felt wrong somehow so I'm not sure what to make of that
Also why are you choosing someone you find "impossible to read" over people you are suspicious of

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, this just honestly feels very fake, imo. In litterally all games you have been saying "x is town/mafia" based on your intuition, however now you say he is impossible to read and then votes him?
Yes - I'm not understand what your point is here

Also why are you choosing someone you find "impossible to read" over people you are suspicious of
It's like throwing a stone into water and watching the ripples, I want to see what happens

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Yes - I'm not understand what your point is here
That you never have said someone is impossible to read, at least not in all those games we have played together. Usually you say something like "x is vibing town to me", "<o> x is mafia". You have never given me the impression that you aren't capable of reading a player based on your intuition.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That you never have said someone is impossible to read, at least not in all those games we have played together. Usually you say something like "x is vibing town to me", "<o> x is mafia". You have never given me the impression that you aren't capable of reading a player based on your intuition.
If there was a "meta" rating, I'd give it to this post.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

fantome

Reaction score
Ok, one question I would like everyone to answer. Preferably with a reason for the person they choose. Answer under the assumption that you have to kill someone.

If you had to kill someone tonight, who would it be?
while I feel like this is a major trap probably you there are too many things that don't add up and it seems like you keep trying to lead this into everyday lynch

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ok, one question I would like everyone to answer. Preferably with a reason for the person they choose. Answer under the assumption that you have to kill someone.

Well right now it would be TWG as my number one preference considering I'm voting him. Already gave my reasons during my vote

fantome

Reaction score
while I feel like this is a major trap probably you there are too many things that don't add up and it seems like you keep trying to lead this into everyday lynch
also the fact you keep trying to toss out meta is odd for me like you are trying to hide something

• Informative
Reactions: Alisha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Hmmmm 'gun to head' as my pal m plus 7 likes to say, I'd choose ernie despite the lack of resistance thing just because it feels nicer somehow than killing fantome/twg

Oh. Well I do struggle to read some people, and I learnt I struggled to read TWG last game when I was completely wrong about him and I'd never had a strong read on him in any game prior to that, and I've learnt I can't read alisha through discord mafia

Reactions: Alisha

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can't quite tell what you're trying to say here.
The thought occurred to me and I just want to hear everyone's opinion on this. Maybe the big text was a bit over the top, but I wanted to make sure it didn't go ignored.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I can't quite tell what you're trying to say here.
The thought occurred to me and I just want to hear everyone's opinion on this. Maybe the big text was a bit over the top, but I wanted to make sure it didn't go ignored.
Should have added sparkles and a rainbow font, that makes it sound more positive!!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
sorry I forgot who I was talking to here I will use simple words for you
Some civility would be appreciated. If anyone can translate, please explain to me what he's trying to say here:

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Some civility would be appreciated. If anyone can translate, please explain to me what he's trying to say here:
he's saying

'while I think this question thing has some kind of ulterior motive and is a trap, I'll answer and say you, because too many things don't add up and it seems like you keep trying to...' and I'm not 100% sure on the last part

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Rules
7. Be respectful to other players.
I'm going to leave this here since this is about the third or fourth time fantome has broken the above rule.
Disrespect is not a tactic.

At this point, even if someone were to 100% convince me that fantome was town, I would leave my vote as a policy lynch.