The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i swear theres just too many variables which ruin nottys plan of getting matty to prove her as town (which, mind you, power inspect doesnt exactly prove anything)
Power inspect proves everything, as Oog pointed out having 1x prime and 1x ignite is like impossible for any of the Third Party win conditions. Arguing I might be Law is stupid because not a single person besides Runes brain has accused me of being Law this entire day.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i swear theres just too many variables which ruin nottys plan of getting matty to prove her as town (which, mind you, power inspect doesnt exactly prove anything)
there are, and tomorrow she'll convince everyone to let her live to kill TheWeakGuy48_ (who needs to vote for her!), and everyone will let her do that apart from maybe you and one or two others

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
there are, and tomorrow she'll convince everyone to let her live to kill TheWeakGuy48_ (who needs to vote for her!), and everyone will let her do that apart from maybe you and one or two others

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Personally I think a better plan would be to kill Omni and lynch Weak, but only if you are actually town which you aren't. If you are Mafia there is 0 reason to lynch Weak is there?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are you sure? You only started talking and arguing about/with me once your Weak train gained the interest of a few dead bushes in a desert somewhere
not even true, I said right from the start I'd be willing to go for you, especially after you claimed

like I just said, I did want TWG, I also wanted you, nobody went for TWG so you were my only choice

notty I'm basically a dead man talking right now, I assure you I'm gonna flip town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Personally I think a better plan would be to kill Omni and lynch Weak, but only if you are actually town which you aren't. If you are Mafia there is 0 reason to lynch Weak is there?
yes, it's not viable, so it'd be suicide

I'd rather not die, both for selfish reasons and also because I know I'm a townie so to let myself die is to lose town one of their team when I could have lynched you instead

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
not even true, I said right from the start I'd be willing to go for you, especially after you claimed

like I just said, I did want TWG, I also wanted you, nobody went for TWG so you were my only choice

notty I'm basically a dead man talking right now, I assure you I'm gonna flip town
I don't believe you. Even if I threw all my reads away and believed these words what would you have me do, die instead of you? No thanks.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't believe you. Even if I threw all my reads away and believed these words what would you have me do, die instead of you? No thanks.
I know, I'm not asking you to die instead of me

I'm just saying

if you do somehow believe I'm not town (which I highly doubt but whatever) you're wrong just so you know

it's not gonna do anything, it's pointless, but I'm just doing it anyway

hipmeow

Reaction score
im sorry but honestly this 1x prime and ignite thing just seems so incriminating to me and i have no clue why people believe a vig would have this power (or any role for that matter, 1x prime and ignite would make zero sense for any role.). it makes ZERO sense for a vig to have these powers over poison and the response "oh it lets me change my prime target the next night just incase!!!" seems so weak to me, like its hardly a positive and more like someone desperately trying to explain away the fact that having 1x prime and ignite makes zero sense

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
im sorry but honestly this 1x prime and ignite thing just seems so incriminating to me and i have no clue why people believe a vig would have this power (or any role for that matter, 1x prime and ignite would make zero sense for any role.). it makes ZERO sense for a vig to have these powers over poison and the response "oh it lets me change my prime target the next night just incase!!!" seems so weak to me, like its hardly a positive and more like someone desperately trying to explain away the fact that having 1x prime and ignite makes zero sense
How is it incriminating? Why would a third party arsonist only be able to kill one person? Saying it makes sense for a Law is admitting it would make just as much sense for a vigilante to have it because it's uncommon for both roles. Having 1x prime and 1x ignite proves I've been speaking the truth the entire time, can only kill 1 person and am truely your unCC'd town vigilante.

hipmeow

Reaction score
Having 1x prime and 1x ignite proves I've been speaking the truth the entire time, can only kill 1 person and am truely your unCC'd town vigilante.
you dont have 1x prime and ignite thats my point, you have infinte uses thats why i said it makes zero sense for any role to have those powers at one use only

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ Anything you want to write that we should take with us in the next days? Any reads?
all my reads are already out here but here's my full read list

77thShad - town
HKCaper - unsure
Notty - arsonist obviously, will probably survive for way longer than is reasonable
TWG - mafia
UNU - I was convinced town but his weird defence of TWG pinged me, I swear he said he was unsure about you and now suddenly you're his town read and I'm not quite sure where that came from?
Dess - town
Pink - town
Moog - unsure
hip - town
Arelic - probably mafia, she's been misinterpreting me the entire game, whether on purpose or just as a result of tunnel vision I don't know
Duffie - not sure - I think it's worth noting she was paranoid about her Loud trait at the start of the game enough to bring it up, mafia have more reason to be paranoid than town - as town maybe she'd have left it until d1 to talk about it with the comfort of knowing the truth was by her side but as mafia she panicked knowing she had something to hide so brought it up d1 (does this make sense??), so I'll say to keep an eye on her
Shadow - town
Roob - unsure
Aqua - bad
Omni - mafia
Danni - unsure
Matty - town
Rune - town

I have a lot of town reads

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
exactly

and you know what hip I know this will cringe you out but

I AM GENUINELY SO PROUD OF YOU THIS GAME

like you have actually been amazing this game

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes I am too curious where you got that come from?
What..? Switching again... Out of all the ones Infected has tried to lynch I haven’t particularly suspected any. And he keeps saying «if we dont lynch x today we can lynch x tomorrow instead, but now we will lynch y», but my problem here is I don’t want to lynch either. At this point I am very insure what to do. Infected he keeps wanting to lynch the ones I town read or are neutral against, and he gets huge support every time. I am seriously considering voting Infected right now as I believe it is more likely his banswagons will harm town more than if he was lynched even as town.

unvote

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
IDK, I'm not sure if everyone who votes Inffy knows the risk we're taking if Inffy actually is a jailkeeper. We'd be down 4 PR's by day 3
TWG even if you're town, voting notty won't make you suspicious, it makes 100% sense to save your life from your point of view, you don't need to be cautious about it if that's what you're doing

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
IDK, I'm not sure if everyone who votes Inffy knows the risk we're taking if Inffy actually is a jailkeeper. We'd be down 4 PR's by day 3
Same risk stands for me though, key difference to me is that I have 0 chance of being Mafia (and I can be proven town by Matty) while Inf is on the chopping block for being Mafia. Lynching me gets the counter of Mafia left down by exactly 0 whatever anyone believes my alignment to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.