Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Tuesday September 18th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Aqua - 5 (Infected_Alien8_, Matty, Mooglie, Nottykitten, Omni) (Sacrifice in 6)
Nottykitten - 3 (Aqua, Comp, hipmeow) (Sacrifice in 8)
hipmeow - 1 (Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice 10)
Infected_Alien8_ - 1 (Duffie) (Sacrifice in 10)
Omni - 1 (Dess) (Sacrifice in 10)
Rune - 1 (Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 10)
No Sacrifice - 2 (Roobarb Pie, TheWeakGuy48_) (NS in 9)

Day 0 ends in just under 4 hours.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
we don't have much time left

if we're gonna lynch someone we need to all pile on since we need to reach 12 votes to get anyone so

everyone place your votes now, preferable on someone that a) you'd be fine lynching, as well as b) they already have at least 1 vote!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
at this point with only 3 hours left I think we need to just make a target and pile on or I foresee we're just gonna split the votes and force a no lynch

hipmeow Comp Shadow_Hunter3 Duffie Dess Unusual_Dood

any of you guys willing to switch and pile onto aqua to garuntee us a lynch today?

and to everyone else who's not voted yet, same question

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
at this point with only 3 hours left I think we need to just make a target and pile on or I foresee we're just gonna split the votes and force a no lynch

hipmeow Comp Shadow_Hunter3 Duffie Dess Unusual_Dood

any of you guys willing to switch and pile onto aqua to garuntee us a lynch today?

and to everyone else who's not voted yet, same question
I thought through it, and seeing as we only have 3 and a half hour remaining, I kinda doubt the lynch would go out in a well argumented matter, it'll likely end up being rushed or 'forced' (which usually turns out with a bad result).
And yes, this is an excellent position for town to lynch a potential scummy player; yet it is still an even better position for the mafia(or the town ;]) to lynch a player that is town-aligned.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I thought through it, and seeing as we only have 3 and a half hour remaining, I kinda doubt the lynch would go out in a well argumented matter, it'll likely end up being rushed or 'forced' (which usually turns out with a bad result).
And yes, this is an excellent position for town to lynch a potential scummy player; yet it is still an even better position for the mafia(or the town ;]) to lynch a player that is town-aligned.
even if it's not argued out and forced (I mean it's already been argued already with some of us), we can still get information from it - who resisted, who piled on, who argued with him and why, how they feel in light of knowing aqua's alignment, so it's still useful

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
even if it's not argued out and forced (I mean it's already been argued already with some of us), we can still get information from it - who resisted, who piled on, who argued with him and why, how they feel in light of knowing aqua's alignment, so it's still useful
if they flip town, would it really be worth it? would you know who we should 'blame' for the lynch? seeing as we have no info now, and the lynch might end up being rushed - it could very well end up being a townperson who leads the lynch. and yes I see your point from knowing which players supported the lynch, who were against it, etc, but I don't see a mafia going all-in to lynch a townsperson, fully knowing they would be blamed for it later.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if they flip town, would it really be worth it? would you know who we should 'blame' for the lynch? seeing as we have no info now, and the lynch might end up being rushed - it could very well end up being a townperson who leads the lynch. and yes I see your point from knowing which players supported the lynch, who were against it, etc, but I don't see a mafia going all-in to lynch a townsperson, fully knowing they would be blamed for it later.
I don't think it's hugely likely he will flip town, but even so we have to take risks in this game, we can't just nolynch until we get a cop report or whatever or we won't win

if it's a town flip then yeah naturally we won't get as much information as if it was a mafia flip assuming most mafia don't hardcore bus all their partners but I'm not expecting him to flip town, I could see it going either way so why not

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think it was mentioned somewhere (possibly by HK?) but many of Pinks posts felt forced. They had really no input and possibly she just wanted to avoid getting suspicious as people (at the time) were very in favour of lynching inactives.
I can sort of see that - it didn't feel that way to me when I read it but I can see that perspective as well. I guess I'm on the fence with pink

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I think it was mentioned somewhere (possibly by HK?) but many of Pinks posts felt forced. They had really no input and possibly she just wanted to avoid getting suspicious as people (at the time) were very in favour of lynching inactives.
Pink is just like that I think, and probably just didn't want to seem afk and (almost) get lynched like me, still I could be wrong we'll have to see on that

Status
Not open for further replies.