The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hi i exist still i swear
i still think aqua inf notty are scum
does that mean an aqua and inf mafia team and notty as an evil third party?????? maybe but i doubt it since my original suspicion on notty arose from arguing alongside aqua but then if notty is 3p it would render this point NULL

tbh my main suspicion is on aqua but the majority reasoning for that is vibes:tm: since i dont have good evidence other than the recent stuff i can recall (which someone said i forget who) about his like unsincere/fake memes (not like aqua has good memes ever) and i also didnt like when he did some idk if i would call it sympathy post where he was like 'im going back to uni so maybe getting lynched is for the better...........................' and then switched back to fighting for his life so its like make up your mind BUT i did sort of do the same thing 2 games ago when i was cop and jivvi turned out town so who am i to speak

2nd main susp is inf which is for quite literally everything he did from his 'surprise i can say pinks name' post to now but somehow im less suspicious of him than aqua but still he is almost certainly evil

3rd is notty which was originally for not wanting aqua dead + seemingly teaming with him but then that sort of stopped but i'm still getting some DECEITFUL vibes yknow

i don't really have any others? except i sort of have a minor susp on hk but that's 99% vibes and 1% where he townread me after i accused aqua/inf/notty & inf townread him and it's like he's trying to stray from inf's association and into my good books but my eagle <o> sees all!!!!!!!!!

i guess there won't be any lynch today but tbh maybe it's for the best since no aqua lynch means (if he is somehow town) that the mafia's careful unstoppable rid kill or whatever is gonna be used up and makes claiming easier in future (although signup thread has rid kill listed as its own power so idk if a mafia member has it as a power or a serial killer or something so it's not a 100% safety after aqua probably dies tonight if he's a town boi)

time to also answer aquas questions to hk since i actually have energy & half answered them already i guess
What are your current vibes on Notty, Inf, Hip and Duffie?
done done

hip did sort of get linked with inf on the whole voting front which has quite a bit of evidence but honestly if hip is mafia then grats for maintaining this level of activity since he usually drops off the face of the earth so that's my main reasoning for not being suspicious of hip BUT if he is mafia with inf then maybe that's the driving force of his activity
other than the voting stuff i think hip's been playing pretty townily anyway so good work hip you get a pass

duffie is fine in my eyes tbh
the activity at the start drew unnecessary attention to her if she is mafia (wifom) and i think she kept her cool through it and i didn't get any scumreads off her stuff
the disappearance after that burst of activity was minorly susp but i guess it could just be by comparison of her moving out of spotlight + it's a weekday + who am i to speak
so good work duffie you also get a pass

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
unsacrifice
No-sacrifice

Because day 0 lynches are too controlled by mafias. This is why I now antimafia-read both Comp and Aqua
How exactly is it controlled by mafias though? Do remember that mafia doesn't control ANYTHING right now unless you are saying the persuasive people are mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i guess there won't be any lynch today but tbh maybe it's for the best since no aqua lynch means (if he is somehow town) that the mafia's careful unstoppable rid kill or whatever is gonna be used up and makes claiming easier in future (although signup thread has rid kill listed as its own power so idk if a mafia member has it as a power or a serial killer or something so it's not a 100% safety after aqua probably dies tonight if he's a town boi)
I highly doubt the mafia would waste their RID kill on aqua anymore since if he doesn't die we'll probably end up lynching him anyway so they'll probably just let him live until we off him so we may as well off him now if his claim isn't going to ever persuade us (which is why I think he should claim so that we know whether he'll be able to prove himself or not)

tbh my main suspicion is on aqua but the majority reasoning for that is vibes:tm: since i dont have good evidence other than the recent stuff i can recall (which someone said i forget who) about his like unsincere/fake memes (not like aqua has good memes ever) and i also didnt like when he did some idk if i would call it sympathy post where he was like 'im going back to uni so maybe getting lynched is for the better...........................' and then switched back to fighting for his life so its like make up your mind BUT i did sort of do the same thing 2 games ago when i was cop and jivvi turned out town so who am i to speak
this is quite a nice argument for aqua being evil

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
How exactly is it controlled by mafias though? Do remember that mafia doesn't control ANYTHING right now unless you are saying the persuasive people are mafia
Day 0 is like the only day where we have the most town so if anything all other days (especially tomorriw) are more controlled by the Mafia
The problem is that many townmembers are inactive or are set on a no lynch. A great majority of the people left have to vote on the same player, and out of these many are mafias and doesn't want one of them dead. That is at least my theory, since have we ever even lynched a mafia day 0 (except that one open setup game with massclaim, which proved me lying day 0) ?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The problem is that many townmembers are inactive or are set on a no lynch. A great majority of the people left have to vote on the same player, and out of these many are mafias and doesn't want one of them dead. That is at least my theory, since have we ever even lynched a mafia day 0 (except that one open setup game with massclaim, which proved me lying day 0) ?
that's probably just chance that the quiet people have been town, who's to say the quiet people aren't mafia this game?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I don't want to lynch aqua - there's basically no reason at the moment to do it (well isn't much reason to lynch anyone), but if I had to go with someone it'd probably be notty due to probably being 3rd party. Danni might be a good option too

hipmeow

Reaction score
I don't want to lynch aqua - there's basically no reason at the moment to do it (well isn't much reason to lynch anyone), but if I had to go with someone it'd probably be notty due to probably being 3rd party. Danni might be a good option too
then DO IT. make votenotty2018 become reality

Status
Not open for further replies.