The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No, but usually its more evidences to follow day 1 rather than suspicion, or at the very least more townmembers voting (the players who were no lynching day 0)
oh okay I think I see what you're saying - so basically since town people tend to nolynch without evidence, the mafia have more control over choosing who to lynch? and since day 0 tends to have the least evidence then this tends to be a bigger problem on day 0? and also since there's no evidence, there's no clear reason to vote someone so it's even more easily swayed by mafia

I see what you mean, but I still think town has majority in this discussion even if it's a smaller majority so I still think it's more controlled by town than mafia, just mafia has a bit more influence

in my opinion we should all vote for someone, not no lynch, and treat this day as any other day where we don't have evidence and have to rely on intuition

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie

hipmeow

Reaction score
But the only reason you know that is because I brought it up and since third parties have different role names bringing it up makes no sense
my point is if you are third party you prob wouldnt think not having an adjective is what differentiates normal role names to third party. id suspect you would think your role name just wouldnt fit in within the theme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thats a nice way of ignoring a valid argument

'Doing X makes 0 sense'
'But maybe THATS why they did it!1!1!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
it's not ignoring it, it's offering a counter argument as to why you'd do that as third party, so you could say exactly this, thinking we wouldn't actually believe you'd do that

hipmeow

Reaction score
this may sound weird but i also feel like nottys tone got more serious. im not saying a town cant be serious if they get called out but idk i feel like notty wouldnt act like that as town. but tbh i think im just deluding myself at this point

• Optimistic
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Theres a difference between doing something unexpected and doing something borderline idiotic
I mean it's a valid tactic as scum, do something that's stupid to do as scum and becomes a great argument for you to win since 'that's stupid though', so now if a cop investigates you and gets town, we all think you're town and have no doubts about you ever being third party

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
this may sound weird but i also feel like nottys tone got more serious. im not saying a town cant be serious if they get called out but idk i feel like notty wouldnt act like that as town. but tbh i think im just deluding myself at this point
Pretty sure im acting as sarcastic as ever

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
oh okay I think I see what you're saying - so basically since town people tend to nolynch without evidence, the mafia have more control over choosing who to lynch? and since day 0 tends to have the least evidence then this tends to be a bigger problem on day 0? and also since there's no evidence, there's no clear reason to vote someone so it's even more easily swayed by mafia

I see what you mean, but I still think town has majority in this discussion even if it's a smaller majority so I still think it's more controlled by town than mafia, just mafia has a bit more influence

in my opinion we should all vote for someone, not no lynch, and treat this day as any other day where we don't have evidence and have to rely on intuition
Yes this. If everyone voted, then I think lynching day 0 would be a good idea, but like now I believe a town lynch is way more likely than a mafia lynch, so it's worth the risk imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.