Republic - Completed

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
because we all agreed ltin was reading maf

i'm pretty sure you just have some different way of scumhunting than i do because our reads are never the same
Ltin has the worst poker face.

He wasn't wearing said poker face this game so unless he's changed it up.

Pretty sure he was just an ignorant townie.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Ltin has the worst poker face.

He wasn't wearing said poker face this game so unless he's changed it up.

Pretty sure he was just an ignorant townie.
I even said this earlier in the game...

man I wish I was on the council instead of Wim... maybe then we could have actually won this game =[

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yeah like last game
Last game would have gone better than this game dude.

The sudden autocracy would have messed up mafia's plans and stopped one of two townies from being lynched.

Besides you've spent the entirety of this game saying that democracy is a bad idea, so surely I was the hero Gotham needed ok???

Faliara

Reaction score
i wasted time on a post towards notty that now feels as though it'd be completely out of the blue now that more posts have popped up while i was typing

but i'm going to post it anyway

Imagine, here, a young lady coughing into a microphone...

notty.

Nottykitten

in the council chat, you claimed citizen and used reasoning that at least seemed like it was aimed towards the benefit of town. today, when the outcome of the path you convinced us to go on came out, you started acting in a manner that i can only call gloating, and upon being pushed, claimed revolutionary instead.

in the council chat, you said that if the dictator and the person endy wanted to kill (that is, caff) both die, then you're mafia (and concluded that with 'so it won't happen'). today, that is exactly what happened. both the dictator and caff died.

in the council chat, you also made the argument that we'll end up in the situation of having to explain why we can't lynch endy as well as accidentally outing him because you'd be willing to die in his place. today, you almost immediately outed him as the assassin, when the one argument for autocracy that i was willing to agree with was that we had to hide that information as much as possible so the mafia don't find out.

tell me, notty, even if you're telling the truth about being the revolutionary, what makes you think we can trust you? what makes you think we can believe that you'll help town in any capacity? yes, you used the argument that we need as many killing roles as possible, but are you really going to follow what we ask of you? we could ask you to kill someone we find suspicious, and then you could kill someone else entirely while stating that you thought this person was worse. and if it was a very important power role, all you'd have to say is 'oops'. it's very easy to make excuses with this kind of thing, whether you're the revolutionary or acting as one while really being part of the mafia. you have to understand, your flip-flopping is getting a bit out of hand.

Reactions: Aqua

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Last game would have gone better than this game dude.

The sudden autocracy would have messed up mafia's plans and stopped one of two townies from being lynched.

Besides you've spent the entirety of this game saying that democracy is a bad idea, so surely I was the hero Gotham needed ok???
Thanks for believing in me as dictator, after two pages of “Don’t Vote Danni, he is revolutionarie!!” in caps lock.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(if it gets sent to individual PM then theres literally no way inf magically guessed ltin was the submarine since i thought he might be mafia rolecop & checked ltin since they essentially confirmed he would be the subpoena target BUT aqua's tracking report shows him going to hunter so theres no way thats a possibility BUT if it gets sent to entire dissenter chat then its possible)

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I want rune killed before notty, if the evidence that he is granny holds up.

Granny is a greater threat, and it would really help if we got them out early. They are IMO the second strongest role after mafia bus driver.

The only issue with this plan I s notty lying through her teeth and creating general confusion.

Infected_alien8_ thoughts?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I want rune killed before notty, if the evidence that he is granny holds up.

Granny is a greater threat, and it would really help if we got them out early. They are IMO the second strongest role after mafia bus driver.

The only issue with this plan I s notty lying through her teeth and creating general confusion.

Infected_alien8_ thoughts?
I would definitely be interested in hearing rune's claim since it makes sense he'd be the Granny

But I imagine people won't want him to claim until I'm proven inno

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Prizyms (taking gula out of the situation) when the 2 dissenters carrying out the nightkill lose their abilities, does that include superbia losing their inno appearance on documents for that night & acedia losing their ability to kill non-dissenter visitors for that night

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Prizyms (taking gula out of the situation) when the 2 dissenters carrying out the nightkill lose their abilities, does that include superbia losing their inno appearance on documents for that night & acedia losing their ability to kill non-dissenter visitors for that night
Acedia loses their passive ability. Superbia always appears as a conformist due to lacking an 'if not occupied during the night' clause.

Reactions: Mooglie

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I would definitely be interested in hearing rune's claim since it makes sense he'd be the Granny

But I imagine people won't want him to claim until I'm proven inno
We've pretty much agreed that we want a massclaim other than TWG afaik?

There's no real reason not doing it now doc is dead and assassin and tracker are outed