Republic - Completed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
We've pretty much agreed that we want a massclaim other than TWG afaik?

There's no real reason not doing it now doc is dead and assassin and tracker are outed
I mean it'd make Whistleblower out but massclaim, depending on how mafia do it, could be better for us

If most mafia claim citizen then we have decent odds

If most claim PR and 1-2 claim citizen then we have the worst odds

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Enderfive
Assuming your night action goes through even if you die.

So let’s say we got Notty and rune, with rune being Granny.

There is a bus driver that could easily swap them.

Would you target rune, notty, or neither for a kill?
there is no reason for me to say that in the public thread and tip the maf off

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
several reasons to suspect you have been pointed out

your response has been the exact same

barely half the game has claimed anything at all

tl;dr come back to us when everyone has claimed and you remain uncc'd
Agreed, there's no way inf is town. After notty is dead, inf should be next.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also i think everyone is considering the target swap in the wrong place

consider this where the purple stars is the swap ira made & the purple lines are the consequences caused by it

i highly doubt that inf, as mafia, made a miraculous guess that ltin was the subversive since there was otherwise no way to guess it other than him being invidia (mafia rolecop) and investigating ltin given info from the dissenter in the court chat (notty) during evening chat

'but oog, inf being invidia didnt make sense if we considered ira's swap occuring at point C (rune -> hunter) since he was proven to target neither if aquas information was accurate - now he could be invidia and therefore be lying about targeting rune and actually investigated ltin!'

well i had a brief lapse in faith but then i realised why in the world would ira swap inf and whoever the guilty party is that killed hunter last night unless they were trying to make them look guilty on a tracking report - if inf was actually invidia, ira could have swapped inf and one of the dissenters that did nothing last night to make him look innocent and have an easy citizen claim at least

ALSO given that noone is reported to be poisoned this leaves two possibilities

a) inf, the actual subversive, blocked rune who was the mafia poisoner

b) ltin was gula (two vote mafia kill guy who can solo kill) and therefore two mafia had to sacrifice their night actions to carry out the mafia night kill - avaritia (the poisoner) and ??? probably superbia (mafia godfather)

i was initially thinking (b) but then it would make no sense as to why ira didnt swap inf and acedia (granny) BUT THEN i thought what if it was (a) and ltin was acedia, losing his granny abilities (confirmed by priz as being a possible situation rn) and therefore ira could not possibly swap inf and acedia and so had to swap them onto gula (carrying out the solo mafia night kill in this situation) AND that would make inf's subversive blocking report prove that rune is the mafia poisoner if noone claims to be poisoned (i guarantee a mafia is suddenly gonna come forward and lie about being poisoned rn)

i hope that makes sense

also why i think inf would be swapped onto a gula (in situation (a)) is that he raised a lot of controversy and would therefore be the target of many investigative night actions (aka aquas tracking or the monitor) and so they tried to frame him (aquas tracking returning as visiting the murdered player & monitor returning inf as mafia)

also i think notty is genuinely the revo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why on earth
ive read notty as not mafia this entire game and ADMITTEDLY ALL MY READS HAVE BEEN WRONG but theres like no way theyre town now after claiming revo also i totally read nottys posts from now on as this smug guy just sitting on their throne and having an evil smirk watching us and knowing that we dont really have an option other than to follow their command despite being a party opposite to us (i mean i havent considered anything about the consequences of town needing revo yet but ill look into that soon:tm:)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
ALSO given that noone is reported to be poisoned this leaves two possibilities

a) inf, the actual subversive, blocked rune who was the mafia poisoner

b) ltin was gula (two vote mafia kill guy who can solo kill) and therefore two mafia had to sacrifice their night actions to carry out the mafia night kill - avaritia (the poisoner) and ??? probably superbia (mafia godfather)
I mean, they could have poisoned Velz, no?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I just don’t understand how no one is CC-ing him.

Only way would be if mafia was extremely lucky, and checked Ltins role.
That's a legit concern. Only Hunter would have received litns role from the hearing, and he's dead. If possibilities of who the dictator might call a hearing on were discussed in the council chat then the mafia would have a pretty good idea of who to investigate that night and there is a good chance it wasn't luck dependent, but instead either a good read or flat out obvious.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
ive read notty as not mafia this entire game and ADMITTEDLY ALL MY READS HAVE BEEN WRONG but theres like no way theyre town now after claiming revo also i totally read nottys posts from now on as this smug guy just sitting on their throne and having an evil smirk watching us and knowing that we dont really have an option other than to follow their command despite being a party opposite to us (i mean i havent considered anything about the consequences of town needing revo yet but ill look into that soon:tm:)
(as in not mafia, not town and by a process of elimination the only third party! following my (inaccurate) reads atleast)
I think notty is mafia.

She played a high stakes game round 1, and won, with 3-4 townies dead.

She wanted to our our vigilante, ender, dead, and was bought that she was already a bit suspicious, and thought it wasn’t worth it to be even more suspicious by outing him.

Realizing she was now our prime target, she tries to keep being sensible, writing long posts and seem normal.

She still thinks she is gonna get killed off though.

She claims rev in a hope to not get lynched and create confusion.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a legit concern. Only Hunter would have received litns role from the hearing, and he's dead. If possibilities of who the dictator might call a hearing on were discussed in the council chat then the mafia would have a pretty good idea of who to investigate that night and there is a good chance it wasn't luck dependent, but instead either a good read or flat out obvious.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I think the chances are just too low.

If I understand correctly, he would actually have to be the role to get the info, as if it was someone else that was the investigation role, they would be unable to give inffy the information of Ltins role.

• Agree
Reactions: Mooglie

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think the chances are just too low.

If I understand correctly, he would actually have to be the role to get the info, as if it was someone else that was the investigation role, they would be unable to give inffy the information of Ltins role.
If Notty is mafia, she would tell them that Hunter is going to summon Ltin for a hearing, and the mafia rolecop could then check Ltin's role and claim it.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t think notty is rev.

I do however think that we probably should keep rev alive for a bit.

This might be me understanding the game wrong, so if there is any flaws please point them out.

Rev needs 3 dictators to fall, to be one of the last 2/3 people alive, or to be elected dictator.

Rev does not want mafia to win.

This means that if we are going on a road to a straight lose, with mafia winning, rev should, and would most likely be trying to kill mafia.

Of course if we are doing good, it would be even worse for rev, but if we keep fucking up, and with democracy being slow if we chose that next, we might be in a really bad spot. Rev would, if I understand their role correctly, want to be scum hunting.