Republic - Completed

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
WAIT A MINUTE. Notty must be mafia, because a revolutionaire would never, in her/his rightful mind actually kill someone other than the dictator, especially after being outed. I think what happened is that Notty told the mafia who the Dictator was (hunter), the mafia guaranteed the kill with the busdriver ability (which made it very hard for the doctor to save Hunter). The mafia switched Hunter with Rune, which meant that Inffy blocked Rune (if Inffy is telling the truth).Then they used their other factionkill to kill Vel.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
WAIT A MINUTE. Notty must be mafia, because a revolutionaire would never, in her/his rightful mind actually kill someone other than the dictator, especially after being outed. I think what happened is that Notty told the mafia who the Dictator was (hunter), the mafia guaranteed the kill with the busdriver ability (which made it very hard for the doctor to save Hunter). The mafia switched Hunter with Rune, which meant that Inffy blocked Rune (if Inffy is telling the truth).Then they used their other factionkill to kill Vel.
So in your scenario we kill 2 people with one faction kill? Interresting

Also it was obvious Hunter was going to die and there was no reason for me to kill him. If he had lived then if anything it would prove my innocent in Hunter and Enders eyes.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I find it unlikely Inf was actually switched + he seemed to support my autocracy plan which was an actual good town plan untill people decided not to put 5 unCC'd townies in the council and that played into my hand so I didn't argue against it and I assume thats why Inf didn't argue harder to put 5 unCC'd townies in the council either.
Because I trusted you :(

+ it was the only way to get autocracy which was our only decent chance

Well if she is dictator then it'd make sense to avoid Hunter since if the Maf switched him with Granny she'd die and lose

I mean I don't understand one bit why she'd claim Rev as either Mafia or Rev Nottykitten if you're supposedly the Rev why did you claim

• Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Wait, it wouldn't help if anyone counterclaimed Infected today, since we will not be able to respond to it anyway. We have no lynch and no nightkills, which means only mafias will benefit on it. If Inffys lying, he shouldnt be cc before tomrrow

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im literally uncc why are you tunnelvisioning me so hard
several reasons to suspect you have been pointed out

your response has been the exact same

barely half the game has claimed anything at all

tl;dr come back to us when everyone has claimed and you remain uncc'd

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host