Republic - Completed

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK, so I've figured out two plans, but I want to see if Inffy get's cc'd until I reveal them.

I am not the tracker (currently claimed by Aqua)

I am not the subversive (currently claimed by Inffy)

I am not poisoned

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i am not the tracker (currently claimed by aqua)

True

i am not the subversive (currently claimed by inf)

True

i am not poisoned

True

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I highly doubt notty is rev. I see no reason for us not to lynch her, either by democracy or dictatorship.

First night went not so well, which is a shame, but I think we still have a chance.

Who de we think is the granny?

We talk a lot about the same people, but except those, who go are your guys suspicions for Mafia?

Inffy visiting hunter and being un-cced is weird.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Town won't put me in the council since I'm Revo.

Ender wont poison/kill me because hes either going to be blocked + killed tonight or he knows that if he doesn't go after Maf the town will lose. He also knows I'm essential to keep alive since I'm useful to the town.

Town won't lynch me because now that I've claimed the only way for me to win to survive till the final day which only happens if all Mafia are dead AKA I'll need to murder some Mafia's starting with possibly 77 tonight since he seems to buy that Inf was actually switched. Probs will change my mind because of switcheroo though. Incase you're wondering I killed Velz tonight because Hunter was so obvious to be chosen dictator that the Maf would likely switchkill him and I'd rather not be redirected onto a possible granny since then we both die. I find it unlikely Inf was actually switched + he seemed to support my autocracy plan which was an actual good town plan untill people decided not to put 5 unCC'd townies in the council and that played into my hand so I didn't argue against it and I assume thats why Inf didn't argue harder to put 5 unCC'd townies in the council either. I'm slightly confused why Fali claims to not be poisoned because I assumed the Maf would poison her since it's obvious shes the bulletproof.

Maf might kill me if they think I'm a threat but at the same time they won't becasuse after a massclaim their biggest worries will be killing off unCC'd people who aren't me sooo

Pretty sure I'll live for quite a while and actually have a decent chance to win now that I've put myself in this position.

xoxo

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Not really following the game closely, but I don't believe notty for a second. Notty is clearly mafia, and even if notty isn't mafia I'd be more likely to believe notty is town claiming Revo before Revo claiming Revo.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk