Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well you're half correct, it's a man with his hands to his temples like a psychic pose, but i'm thoroughly glad you agree with me that it isn't an eye like certain people think cough NOTTY AND OOGLIE

Votecount

HKCaper - Nottykitten(x2), Ooglie101, hipman500, Enderfive (5/11)
Ooglie101 - Sploorky, Matty (2/11)
Sploorky - Jivvi, Unusual_Dood (2/11)
Nottykitten - Danni122112 (1/11)
Dess - Jolterino (1/11)

With 20 players alive it takes 11 to fire and 10 to no-fire.

Deadline: 25/04 11:00pm GM
huh why did i remember you thought it was an eye

i suppose i stand corrected, your version works too

but those eye heathens must burn at the stake!

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
well you're half correct, it's a man with his hands to his temples like a psychic pose, but i'm thoroughly glad you agree with me that it isn't an eye like certain people think cough NOTTY AND OOGLIE

Votecount

HKCaper - Nottykitten(x2), Ooglie101, hipman500, Enderfive (5/11)
Ooglie101 - Sploorky, Matty (2/11)
Sploorky - Jivvi, Unusual_Dood (2/11)
Nottykitten - Danni122112 (1/11)
Dess - Jolterino (1/11)

With 20 players alive it takes 11 to fire and 10 to no-fire.

Deadline: 25/04 11:00pm GM
YOU CALLED ME OUT WHEN I SAID IT WAS A MAN GRABBING HIS HEAD IN DESPAIR YOU RAT BASTARD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
HKCaper I'd appreciate if your next post could be your roleclaim. I'm giving you till about 8 hours before the deadline so we could discuss this roleclaim with some time to spare.. I'm going to remove my vote so you don't get lynched before I see it but if your next post is not a roleclaim I am going to fire you.

Unvote

G

Guest35486

oog and hk:

i thought oog was more suspicious for staying silent for so long when it seemed like most of the town wanted him to claim. but looking back i realize it was just because it's the main point of argument. in truth, it was probably just because the people pushing for the claim were more vocal. while i understand why town shouldn't reveal such information, it also felt like it distracted the town from scum hunting. but what convinced me oog is (most likely) town sided is his chain of posts throughout the day.

i don't really have any reason to think hk as mafia other than the theory that there's at least one mafia member per floor since iirc he relayed what inf said and the other stuff people pointed out didn't seem suspicious by itself? like i feel like people are trying to find one of the two to be mafia just because people think one has to be. which is a good point, but if we didn't know they were in a chat, i wouldn't have considered them scummy?

as of now i guess im leaning more towards firing hk. his posts seem more neutral and mainly just defending himself rather than bringing up any other suspicious players (though i understand why with all the pressure on him) then again idk if im nitpicking after my previous statement about the theory. oog's posts just feel very himself and confused in a townie kind of way??

Iggish

Reaction score
Iggish to be clear, the only thing you were wondering about is why I quoted jolts posts and talked about notty?
I was wondering why you referenced notty and yourself not being mafia when the person who you quoted, jolt, didn't mention it at all.
I also wanted you to clarify what you meant by being behind in the game and how that was relevant to my question.

Iggish

Reaction score
HKCaper I'd appreciate if your next post could be your roleclaim. I'm giving you till about 8 hours before the deadline so we could discuss this roleclaim with some time to spare.. I'm going to remove my vote so you don't get lynched before I see it but if your next post is not a roleclaim I am going to fire you.

Unvote
On that note, I'd also like a post saying why you think Oog is scum please.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I was wondering why you referenced notty and yourself not being mafia when the person who you quoted, jolt, didn't mention it at all.
I also wanted you to clarify what you meant by being behind in the game and how that was relevant to my question.
I was just reading through posts, and saw someone mention that both me and notty could be mafia, and that our argument was a ploy. I wanted to say that this is not the case.

I have a feeling that what I quoted from Jolt might not have been the best to quote at the moment, sorry for the confusion.

Iggish

Reaction score
Eh, ok.
Here are the quotes anyway.
also I got the feely feel that the mafia godfather is in the board room
although if the host is the CEO then???
In going to keep this clear, me and notty are not both mafia.

I do not trust notty, at all, she has been weird as all fuck this game, and what she says is just so fucking weird like

“Will be interested to hear that in the night chat Danni” -Notty

(Talking about when I said I had a backup for Dess, a possible threat, in case I died)

Like she knows my ability, she knows how I did my backup, but acts like she don’t

Iggish

Reaction score
I was just reading through posts, and saw someone mention that both me and notty could be mafia, and that our argument was a ploy. I wanted to say that this is not the case.

I have a feeling that what I quoted from Jolt might not have been the best to quote at the moment, sorry for the confusion.
Looking at that, you didn't reference jolt's post at all, so did you just misinterpret his post / use the wrong one?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I got no fucking clue what I was responding to at the moment, from my memory it was relevant to the discussion at the time, and I swear jolt made a post regarding it, but I went through his post history, and couldnt find it, so I got no clue

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Mhm claiming is highly risky, but with the deadline later today and all eyes on me i guess i dont have much of a choice.

I'm Peter the Processor, town roleblocker.

For my actions so far i blocked comp twice. After the first night ended in 0 kills I decided to block comp again the second night, thinking he could have been a kill role. In hindsight however, this was more likely infs doing, since night 2 did end in a kill (but only 1 so who knows).

Since its me vs Oog it seems, im not sure what to do. I dont find him very suspicious, other than the way he slightly misparaphrased some bits of the night chat, and the odds of him being scum assuming there is 1 mafia in each night chat.

But there doesnt seem to be room for anything else happening, so if its going between me and oog:

fire ooglie

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
If we believe what you say HK, then there's at least two town role blockers. I don't think there would be more than 2,so this leaves us with these possibilities:
  1. Mafia didn't even have a kill on the first night
  2. Inf managed to block mafia on the first night
  3. Something else???
If the second option occurred, then Inf would surely have known who a mafia was. (Though I do have 1 question on how role blocking works - if Inf did block 1 mafia, would it have blocked the whole kill?). From what HK said, Inf was sus of Jolt, UNU and Oog, so perhaps those are good options to lynch today

--Time for some speculation-- (well more speculative speculation)
I feel like inf's "friends" are more likely to want to kill him. The two people I'd be most sus of if this were the case I think is Oog and Hip. Honestly, I've found hip to be pretty scummy in this game so far, and I would be perfectly happy to lynch him.

Either way, Oog lynch is probably an ok choice today. Its perfectly possible HK is lying, but unless anyone has info that he is lying, we probably should trust him for now

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Well thats awkward I can't read / have a bad memory OK THEN

In which case, disregard everything up to my speculation, cus I still stand by that

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
quick update on my opinions:

hk is kinda sus, most people have pointed out why (seems to be going for easy town tells, story doesn't seem entirely true)

ooglie is completely off his rocker but telling

sploorky has kinda dropped off the face of the earth, but my suspicions on him weren't rock-solid so i'm changing my vote

lurkers are sus (except me ha)

thats all i can think of rn so lmk if you want my thoughts on something else

vote hkcaper

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
quick update on my opinions:

hk is kinda sus, most people have pointed out why (seems to be going for easy town tells, story doesn't seem entirely true)

ooglie is completely off his rocker but telling

sploorky has kinda dropped off the face of the earth, but my suspicions on him weren't rock-solid so i'm changing my vote

lurkers are sus (except me ha)

thats all i can think of rn so lmk if you want my thoughts on something else

vote hkcaper
What about HK's claim?