C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
RIP digitalmez.

She wanted Aqua dead pretty badly - Aqua being framed here perhaps. Or Aqua just wanted her dead, but I kinda prefer the first theory, although could be none of that at all.

Also thank you guys for being quick with the night action <3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That was a super quick night. Dope.

So, what do we know? We don't have a serial killer, or there'd have two deaths (I'm barring doctor shenanigans for the moment). That tells us that when rolling the setup, there were an even number of Ts.

We have an innocent child, meaning that there were either 1 or 3 Ms. Statistically, one is more likely as each roll has a 10% chance to be an M.

That's all of the information we have that is somewhat concrete.
About the setup that is. We know for a fact that Aqua is a living shitpost.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
That was a super quick night. Dope.

So, what do we know? We don't have a serial killer, or there'd have two deaths (I'm barring doctor shenanigans for the moment). That tells us that when rolling the setup, there were an even number of Ts.

We have an innocent child, meaning that there were either 1 or 3 Ms. Statistically, one is more likely as each roll has a 10% chance to be an M.

That's all of the information we have that is somewhat concrete.
About the setup that is. We know for a fact that Aqua is a living shitpost.
From the 7 rolls made we know the following ones: M ? ? ? ? ? ?. This tells us nothing right now but I guess the more information we get the more we can use it to figure out if this setup contains a godfather or roleblocker. Speaking of roleblockers, besides doctor shenanigans a roleblocker could of also stopped either the Mafia/SK kill. Then again that's pretty unlikely and I think we can asume there is no SK this game.

Also yeah love that night was so quick.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
RIP Digi ;-;

Also I feel like such a scrub like Tim and Notty figuring all this out and I'm like 'I know caff is an innocent child'

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
From the 7 rolls made we know the following ones: M ? ? ? ? ? ?. This tells us nothing right now but I guess the more information we get the more we can use it to figure out if this setup contains a godfather or roleblocker. Speaking of roleblockers, besides doctor shenanigans a roleblocker could of also stopped either the Mafia/SK kill. Then again that's pretty unlikely and I think we can asume there is no SK this game.

Also yeah love that night was so quick.
Well, we know it a little bit better than that.

We know it's any of the following:

MTTTTTT
MMMTTTT

MMMXXXX
MMMTTXX
MXXXXXX
MTTXXXX
MTTTTXX

You'll notice that with an odd number of Ms (1 and 3), and an even number of Ts, there are always an even number of unknown rolls. I don't think that is relevant, but hey.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, we know it a little bit better than that.

We know it's any of the following:

MTTTTTT
MMMTTTT

MMMXXXX
MMMTTXX
MXXXXXX
MTTXXXX
MTTTTXX

You'll notice that with an odd number of Ms (1 and 3), and an even number of Ts, there are always an even number of unknown rolls. I don't think that is relevant, but hey.
I mean all of those basically fall under MXXXXXX. But youre right we can technically exclude all ones with an odd amount of T's since there is no serial killer leaving us with those options.

But we know even a little more than that. If we're going with the fact that there were an even number of T's rolled, we know that unless there is an exact amount of 4 T's, there is a godfather. And unless there is an exact amount of 6 T's rolled, there is a roleblocker. So yeah its pretty safe to say the mafia has a roleblocker.

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean all of those basically fall under MXXXXXX. But youre right we can technically exclude all ones with an odd amount of T's since there is no serial killer leaving us with those options.

But we know even a little more than that. If we're going with the fact that there were an even number of T's rolled, we know that unless there is an exact amount of 4 T's, there is a godfather. And unless there is an exact amount of 6 T's rolled, there is a roleblocker. So yeah its pretty safe to say the mafia has a roleblocker.
*blinks* ok

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You because I'm getting weird vibes off of you, also mul since mul doesn't say much and lurkers tend to be Mafia.
Well honestly I'm getting weird vibes from myself too so I'm not surprised to be honest

I feel you are pushing a little too hard to find my deepest darkest secrets hmmm
Spill the beans then, what are they?!

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Spill the beans then, what are they?![/QUOTE]

...sometimes when I'm alone at night...and can't get to sleep... I get naked...rub Vaseline ALL over my body...then go outside and pretend to be a slug.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well my phone is glitching out whilst trying to post... I would delete that earlier message but don't wanna break the rules... so enjoy reliving the same experience twice