C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Welp I am gonna vote for Digi. For the sheer fact that it could be an easy mafia bandwagon on Aqua because lets face it, his shitposts are REALLY BAD.

unvote NottyKitten
vote Digitalmez

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
As I see the voting is going great so far, I will take this opportunity to vote aswell. Why, because I can. Who!? well you will have to wait for it for another couple of seconds, before I type it on the next line.

VOTE HIPMAN500

Right now you are all probably wondering, "HEY, why did you vote for Hipman". I mean, you voted for yourself Hipman, I cannot let you get away with that. Are you trying to lynch youself??? Anywho, great times, great times. I am looking forward to seeing more posts I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

hipmeow

Reaction score
lets be honest im pretty sure its impossible to lynch myself, so i think its pretty clear you are here to misinform my fellow town members! i will not stand for this behaviour and although id prob vote you that requires a great deal of effort so i shall let the town deal with you! no im not lazy what

• Optimistic
Reactions: HKCaper

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Uhm guys the deadline is in 4 hours are we gonna do something? I don't think we should waste our day 1 doing nothing. We have nothing to go on really but a lynch seems better than none, considering this is a day 1 start not a day 0 start. (then again what difference does the number make idk)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Uhm guys the deadline is in 4 hours are we gonna do something? I don't think we should waste our day 1 doing nothing. We have nothing to go on really but a lynch seems better than none, considering this is a day 1 start not a day 0 start. (then again what difference does the number make idk)
But if we make a bad move we could give the Maf an advantage right from the beginning, so surely it's less risky just no lynching...although if you are looking for someone to lynch I heard Infected_alien8_ is a prime candidate

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But if we make a bad move we could give the Maf an advantage right from the beginning, so surely it's less risky just no lynching...although if you are looking for someone to lynch I heard Infected_alien8_ is a prime candidate
This is kinda my mindset too (apart from the last part :<), and no matter how many times someone argues that lynching is better for town, it still never makes sense to me. Like, we're gonna be losing people every night, surely as town we should only lynch people we have reasons to lynch for, even if that reason's just vibes or intuition, rather than just potentially wasting a townie's life (and making the game easier for mafia) just for the sake of lynching someone. I mean yeah we could get lucky and get mafia but I'd rather no-lynch today since I'm not particularly suspicious of anyone (the digi thing was just a joke), or at least, not enough to lynch them.

But if someone could explain in a different way why lynching is better then please do because apparently my small mind cannot comprehend it

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
unvote

vote mul

If we're going for a lynch, someone who has said nothing since confirming their role is a good start.
To be fair, if somebody isn't going to contribute I don't see much point in keeping them...

Unvote

Vote Mulbery

(I mean I'm happy for it to go to No Lynch but if someone gets lynched I'd rather it was someone who was less involved.)

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Caffeinated - Notty (1/7)
SomeoneOtherThanHimself - Marskid (1/7)
Digitalmez - oak (1/7)
Aqua - Digitalmez (1/7)
Foggy - Infected_alien (1/7)
Infected_alien - Foggy (1/7)
Hipman - Hkcool (1/7)
Mulbery - Aqua Foggy (2/7)
7 to lynch or no-lynch and deadline in 141 minutes

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Digitalmez - oak (1/7)
Aqua - Digitalmez (1/7)
Infected_alien - Foggy (1/7)
Hipman - Hkcool (1/7)
7 to lynch or no-lynch and deadline in 141 minutes
Well I seem to have the power to double vote... so bitchez next round imma vote errybody xD

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount - No-Lynch
Digitalmez - oak (1/7)
Aqua - Digitalmez (1/7)
Hipman - Hkcool (1/7)
It is now night 1, so send in your actions! Deadline for night in 72 hours. Failure to send in action will result in no action.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The dawn of a new day begins, with tired villagers stretching and yawning and plotting. Screams echo out as a body is found!
Digitalmez, Vanilla Townie, has Died!
It is now Day 2. With 12 alive it takes 7 to Lynch and 6 to No-lynch. A majority MUST be reached in order to lynch, otherwise it will default to no-lynch. Your deadline is in one week at 1am GMT Saturday, April 15th.
Digitalmez
Nottykitten
Aqua
Infected_alien8_
Foggy2406
CaffeinatedKitty
Ooglie101
Mulbery
Oak63
Timdood3
hipman500
MarsKid