C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 4601

I haven't said anything because I have nothing useful to say lmao

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well it doesn't look like anything else is going to come up, and I feel like we're just gonna be waiting for the deadline to come nearer to make any sort of decision and honestly I can't be bothered with the next few days being quiet so for the sake of starting some point of discussion or direction I'm just, for now, going to place my vote on the person I find most suspicious, since I think we should lynch today and although foggy is only slightly suspicious to me, it's the best I've got right now. I'll change my vote if someone else comes up. And yes I know I don't usually vote so easily and I'm being a bit pushy but I want to keep this game moving!!

vote Foggy2406

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf is right on at least one part, we need information, something we won't get twiddling our thumbs. That being said out of everyone you could have decided to vote for Foggy feels like a wierd choice. Especially since you were outing mild speculation over Aqua at the start of the day, it doesn't feel all that... logical. That being said there hasn't been a whole lot of that so far in this game so I guess we need to start fixing that.

vote Foggy2406

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Inf is right on at least one part, we need information, something we won't get twiddling our thumbs. That being said out of everyone you could have decided to vote for Foggy feels like a wierd choice. Especially since you were outing mild speculation over Aqua at the start of the day, it doesn't feel all that... logical. That being said there hasn't been a whole lot of that so far in this game so I guess we need to start fixing that.

vote Foggy2406
I agree we need to start getting information and thus begin lynching someone, or we'll end up like yesterday with no lynch. I'm going to vote for Mul however, because in my eyes the only difference between Mul and Foggy is that Foggy has replied more. And talking is always more beneficial to the town.

So yeah my vote is going to the more quiet player. Also if I were to vote Foggy that would mean I believe in Infs dream and that would make me mafia aswell!

Vote Mulbery

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Yeah I agree with notty, although foggy does seem rather weird as if he's trying to act normal by not contributing anything. As previously said, I have more reason to suspect Mul than Foggy. So for now unless anymore evidence comes up I'm still for a Mul lynch.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with notty, although foggy does seem rather weird as if he's trying to act normal by not contributing anything. As previously said, I have more reason to suspect Mul than Foggy. So for now unless anymore evidence comes up I'm still for a Mul lynch.
Your only reason for voting Mul is meta reasoning and as the last game proved, wrong meta reasoning, to boot.
I agree we need to start getting information and thus begin lynching someone, or we'll end up like yesterday with no lynch. I'm going to vote for Mul however, because in my eyes the only difference between Mul and Foggy is that Foggy has replied more. And talking is always more beneficial to the town.

So yeah my vote is going to the more quiet player. Also if I were to vote Foggy that would mean I believe in Infs dream and that would make me mafia aswell!

Vote Mulbery
This confuses me, yes its true, talking more is beneficial to the town it gives us more information to work with, but on the other hand silence isn't always the mark of a mafia or 3rd party, furthermore there are others who have been just as silent as far as I can tell, so that would suggest that you are also voting Mulbery based on the fact that Aqua is voting them as well and as I have just said above, the reasoning for his vote is... flawed.

I'm not saying voting for Foggy is any better, its not really, but at the same time splitting up the votes for no reason makes no sense if we want information which is exactly what you've done.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
This confuses me, yes its true, talking more is beneficial to the town it gives us more information to work with, but on the other hand silence isn't always the mark of a mafia or 3rd party
True but you gotta admit, not speaking doesn't help the town.

furthermore there are others who have been just as silent as far as I can tell, so that would suggest that you are also voting Mulbery based on the fact that Aqua is voting them as well and as I have just said above, the reasoning for his vote is... flawed.

I'm not saying voting for Foggy is any better, its not really, but at the same time splitting up the votes for no reason makes no sense if we want information which is exactly what you've done.
The only person I can think of whose just as quiet is caff, but shes proven so I'm not gonna vote her. I'm splitting votes because I'd rather have someone alive who speaks more than mul does. Even though Foggy hasn't really brought anything to the table, I like playing games where people are active and in the end thats gonna help the town more than not talking.

It seems like you don't want mul lynched for some reason. (then again it 100% seems exactly the same like I don't want foggy lynched for some reason)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
True but you gotta admit, not speaking doesn't help the town.

The only person I can think of whose just as quiet is caff, but shes proven so I'm not gonna vote her. I'm splitting votes because I'd rather have someone alive who speaks more than mul does. Even though Foggy hasn't really brought anything to the table, I like playing games where people are active and in the end thats gonna help the town more than not talking.

It seems like you don't want mul lynched for some reason. (then again it 100% seems exactly the same like I don't want foggy lynched for some reason)
First of all, I did admit that talking is more beneficial to the town, in the first sentence of my response to you.

Second of all, to imply that I am protecting Mulberry would be incorrect on your part, as I said I have no faith or confidence in Aqua's vote on Mulberry previously as it is flawed, which I have already pointed out. Your own vote is also based purely on activity which has little merit as well and voting with Aqua certainly doesn't help make your case appealing. What am I trying to protect Mulberry against? You don't have 2 legs to stand on with your arguments to begin with, the only things I have done is point out the obvious flaws in both yours and Aqua's votes.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That being said out of everyone you could have decided to vote for Foggy feels like a wierd choice. Especially since you were outing mild speculation over Aqua at the start of the day, it doesn't feel all that... logical.
I'm confused - I never outed any suspicion towards Aqua, my speculation was about him being innocent and the Mafia trying to frame him and I said I town-read him. Foggy has been my #1 suspicion so that's why I voted him.

Also notty, didn't you say you were getting weird vibes from me? Why vote mul over me, just because they're inactive (especially since it's been proven they are inactive as town too). Like sure having someone active is more helpful but if you think they're anti-town surely that would take priority? Just asking because your actions confused me a bit that's all, and it feels like you trying to save foggy by voting the other person most likely to be lynched (but of course it does to me!!!)

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten