C9++ - Day 6 - The Final Day - 3/13 Alive - Town Win!

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean Aqua has been surprisingly quiet...no shitposts since Digi died...perhaps he is mourning? Mul hasn't spoken at all really so I'm suspicious but don't know if that's just cause I can't get anything from them... I mean you are being a bit pushy but eh, nobody has particularly stood out so far tho if I'm honest

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are you a friend? Or merely an acquaintance?
Or an enemy?

Also regarding Mul, I don't think their silence can be read too much into since they seem to be super quiet regardless of their role, like last game they were town but very rarely spoke (but obviously it would be helpful if everyone spoke more so we can get more opinions and reads and stuff!!)

I had a dream where Notty, foggy and Hkcool were mafia and foggy and hk were like "oh dear we're new" and notty was like "okay don't worry we'll win!" and told them who to vote, and then they did it quickly without asking questions, hence why the night was so short.

If I'm right I'm going to label myself officially psychic and earn riches and gold in return for prophecies of when people die

• Informative
Reactions: Timdood3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Or an enemy?

Also regarding Mul, I don't think their silence can be read too much into since they seem to be super quiet regardless of their role, like last game they were town but very rarely spoke (but obviously it would be helpful if everyone spoke more so we can get more opinions and reads and stuff!!)

I had a dream where Notty, foggy and Hkcool were mafia and foggy and hk were like "oh dear we're new" and notty was like "okay don't worry we'll win!" and told them who to vote, and then they did it quickly without asking questions, hence why the night was so short.

If I'm right I'm going to label myself officially psychic and earn riches and gold in return for prophecies of when people die
Well damn you got me except its not Hkcool who is mafia with me but Ooglie. And I'll have you know Oogles did ask questions like 'should I pretend im suspicious of you' and stuff.

Also nice dream 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Or an enemy?

Played 2 prior games with Mul both with him being mafia, first game I was mafia too. He tended not to say much in day chat, but post essays in mafia chat.
Second game, he posted very little in day chat and acted strange when I brought it up. I accused him but got shut down by a *a-hem* kiwi cunt... and I was right, he was mafia. Another game, he's still lurking.

vote mulbery

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Played 2 prior games with Mul both with him being mafia, first game I was mafia too. He tended not to say much in day chat, but post essays in mafia chat.
Second game, he posted very little in day chat and acted strange when I brought it up. I accused him but got shut down by a *a-hem* kiwi cunt... and I was right, he was mafia. Another game, he's still lurking.

vote mulbery
But he lurked last game too and he was town PR

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, I find it interesting that caff was left alive. Like, either the mafia/sk or whoever killed digi thought digi was a PR and so better to off them or they wanted to frame aqua, the latter being most likely

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Like they wanted to test to see if there was a SK and went with digi since they thought SK would go for caff or SOMETHING

I need to stop this, I'm already slipping into my '10 posts in a row' thing again ahhh