A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
It was between hipman500 Digitalmez and Timdood3 since current evidence suggests that the rest are town-sided. Actually, to make this easier, I'd like a roleclaim from all three of you.
Meh, I'll throw it out there.
I'm Dervra Saura and I'm the Alien. I've been sent on a mission.
I searched Samlen last night and was successful in my search.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
N1 - Web
N2 - Ender
N3 - Dessern
N4 - Mulbery
N5 - Ooglie
N6 - Samlen

Every night I am in search for items. I have no idea what these items do once they're all collected but my actions thus far have been harmless. I've abducted people, these people are roleblocked and saved during the night.
I found an item from Sam last night, and I'm looking for two more.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I had fruit, I didn't need saving =p but otherwise it's either you or tim (maybe both if alien is evil but I doubt it). I'll probably go back through the thread to see if I can a better read on both of you.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I had fruit, I didn't need saving =p but otherwise it's either you or tim (maybe both if alien is evil but I doubt it). I'll probably go back through the thread to see if I can a better read on both of you.
I found a spherical object.
Did you eat the fruit or were you given a basket?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I found a spherical object.
Did you eat the fruit or were you given a basket?
It was very tasty fruit. Also how DARE you steal my seer orb! That's an ancient artifact handed down my family for generations! (And is actually useful :C) While you've convinced me of being the alien, if lynching tim doesn't end the game I'm coming after you next to get mah orb back.
Vote Timdood

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Shiiiiiit!! Inf is so diabolical with these roles.
I had no idea what these items do, but now, I apparently take away the source of their power.
Look, I lose if I don't find the other two. Which I don't mind.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I nearly forgot to add that I'm the one that makes people say " Praise My Lord". As cult-y as that sounds, there is no benefit for me from having a person say that. It's not part of my winning condition at all. It feels more like a mischievous thing Inf added to my role and from what I can gather, it does nothing.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I nearly forgot to add that I'm the one that makes people say " Praise My Lord". As cult-y as that sounds, there is no benefit for me from having a person say that. It's not part of my winning condition at all. It feels more like a mischievous thing Inf added to my role and from what I can gather, it does nothing.
why didn't I have to say the message :(
BUT i was originally gonna wait for Tim to claim and then step in but i can confirm hip did indeed see Tim visit sam since i wired hip the last two nights but i got abducted last last night

If digi does protect people with visits and Tim visited Sam then yeah

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
why didn't I have to say the message :(
BUT i was originally gonna wait for Tim to claim and then step in but i can confirm hip did indeed see Tim visit sam since i wired hip the last two nights but i got abducted last last night

If digi does protect people with visits and Tim visited Sam then yeah
I don't know why I forgot you. I apologise(???) I usually rely on Inf to remind me. My bad.

Inf pointed out to me that no my abductions don't count as visits.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not the Alien, that, it would seem, would be Digi.

First off, a roleclaim is in order.

I am the Amnesiac Painting Dance Reporter. (kidding, but I've wanted to do that basically all game since my theory about past fake claims being adapted to actual roles)

I am the Whywolf. Every other night, I investigate a dead player and learn if they were killed by mafia, third party, or town. In the case that my target was lynched, I investigate the player that hammered.

Night 1, no action.
Night 2, I checked Paige because investigating someone that was lynched means I know who's alignment I'm getting, and Ooglie came up town.
3 - N/A
4 - Not many people were dying, so I didn't really have good options. It didn't occur to me to check caff (to get Ltin's alignment) because I assumed that a mafia (caff) wouldn't bite another mafia. So I checked Ender, who was killed by mafia.
5 - N/A
6 - I know what you're thinking: "If you target dead people, how/why did you visit Sam last night?" I have an item. It's a sort of mirror lens that I can use once to change a target's action to target another player. I had a strong suspicion that hip was the remaining threat to town (assuming there's only one), so I was going to make Sam investigate him, if he wasn't already, but he wasn't home.

And I still think that he is.
Vote hipman500

D

Deleted member 4601

I'm not the Alien, that, it would seem, would be Digi.

First off, a roleclaim is in order.

I am the Amnesiac Painting Dance Reporter. (kidding, but I've wanted to do that basically all game since my theory about past fake claims being adapted to actual roles)

I am the Whywolf. Every other night, I investigate a dead player and learn if they were killed by mafia, third party, or town. In the case that my target was lynched, I investigate the player that hammered.

Night 1, no action.
Night 2, I checked Paige because investigating someone that was lynched means I know who's alignment I'm getting, and Ooglie came up town.
3 - N/A
4 - Not many people were dying, so I didn't really have good options. It didn't occur to me to check caff (to get Ltin's alignment) because I assumed that a mafia (caff) wouldn't bite another mafia. So I checked Ender, who was killed by mafia.
5 - N/A
6 - I know what you're thinking: "If you target dead people, how/why did you visit Sam last night?" I have an item. It's a sort of mirror lens that I can use once to change a target's action to target another player. I had a strong suspicion that hip was the remaining threat to town (assuming there's only one), so I was going to make Sam investigate him, if he wasn't already, but he wasn't home.

And I still think that he is.
Vote hipman500
You didn't use your normal ability on N6?

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ooglie confirmed that hip was watching Tim, making it pretty unlikely that he's mafia since Tim didn't die last night. Digi is pretty much confirmed Alien and Tim's claim, while creative and fitting for the theme, doesn't make a lot of sense, especially with the lens part. That and having a second investigative role doesn't make sense for this size of town considering all of the other power we have.