A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
-orite why im susp of mulb-

WELL last night we were in an alien abduction night chat thing (i guess sam will be in it tonight too) and mulb instantly asked me whether i had fruit and if i had eaten them which i thought was k i n d a susp. out of paranoia i said i was gonna eat it that night but i actually ate it N5 (but i was also abducted by aliens so that was double the protection!) so MAYBE it was an attempt to find out why i didnt die n5 (i presume i was targetted maybe) and if i'd be vulnerable N6

and then after that was asking me what my role and name was SO I DIDN'T RESPOND since paired with that fruit question i didn't trust him at all

i mean it's unlikely that tim won't be the last antitown but JUST INCASE I DIE TONIGHT HERE'S THAT
vote Timdood

(also someone remind me why oak is likely town since im too lazy to read thread again and since someone holds up the night literally every time i forget what happened)

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
He was poisoned so he's not mafia. Haven't really been enough deaths for there to be a serial killer so I guess he could be some sort of other malign thirdparty. Should probably get a roleclaim outta everyone that hasn't roleclaimed yet.

D

Deleted member 4601

I asked Ooglie if he had a fruit and if he ate it because I hadn't associate the alien abduction with the praise my lord thing. I thought it had to do with the fruits, so that's why I asked you that.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
WELL last night we were in an alien abduction night chat thing (i guess sam will be in it tonight too)
Wait, there's a chat for the abducted people?
D:

As for Mulbery, he asked me the same questions. ( Not about fruit though)
I believe Dess ( who turned out to be Mafia) was in a chat with him and Dess believed that Mulbery role swapped him.

I'm not the Alien, that, it would seem, would be Digi.

First off, a roleclaim is in order.

I am the Amnesiac Painting Dance Reporter. (kidding, but I've wanted to do that basically all game since my theory about past fake claims being adapted to actual roles)

I am the Whywolf. Every other night, I investigate a dead player and learn if they were killed by mafia, third party, or town. In the case that my target was lynched, I investigate the player that hammered.

Night 1, no action.
Night 2, I checked Paige because investigating someone that was lynched means I know who's alignment I'm getting, and Ooglie came up town.
3 - N/A
4 - Not many people were dying, so I didn't really have good options. It didn't occur to me to check caff (to get Ltin's alignment) because I assumed that a mafia (caff) wouldn't bite another mafia. So I checked Ender, who was killed by mafia.
5 - N/A
6 - I know what you're thinking: "If you target dead people, how/why did you visit Sam last night?" I have an item. It's a sort of mirror lens that I can use once to change a target's action to target another player. I had a strong suspicion that hip was the remaining threat to town (assuming there's only one), so I was going to make Sam investigate him, if he wasn't already, but he wasn't home.

And I still think that he is.
Vote hipman500
Tim's item has got me a bit suspicious. Since I'm searching for three specific items/things that are useful, whether it's to the town or mafia, a "sort of" mirror lens isn't one of them. How many times are you allowed to use your item Timdood3?

D

Deleted member 4601

Once. I thought I said that, but I might not have.

And it's called a Reflecting Lens, as I mentioned earlier.
Were you allowed to use it on the odd nights? Or does the lens have the same restrictions as your night action?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Were you allowed to use it on the odd nights? Or does the lens have the same restrictions as your night action?
I could have used it on the odd nights, but I was saving it because it's one use and I hate feeling like limited use things don't have an impact. And I used it instead of my regular ability because getting an actual cop report from a confirmed cop is better than a report from a non-confirmed townie.

D

Deleted member 4601

I could have used it on the odd nights, but I was saving it because it's one use and I hate feeling like limited use things don't have an impact. And I used it instead of my regular ability because getting an actual cop report from a confirmed cop is better than a report from a non-confirmed townie.
You couldn't have done both simultaneously?

Faliara

Reaction score
I've actually been waiting to see how hipman500 replies to this. A part of me thinks that Tim's claim is possible, but at the same time I feel as though it's... Kind of bullshit? Like he did his best to make it up, and it kinda works, but the mirror lens thing is too detailed for it to be an actual thing for him to have.

I'm also pretty sure that Mez is actually third-party as the alien, but can choose either side. And since Mez has been helping town up 'til, I see no problem there.

• Agree
Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I've actually been waiting to see how hipman500 replies to this. A part of me thinks that Tim's claim is possible, but at the same time I feel as though it's... Kind of bullshit? Like he did his best to make it up, and it kinda works, but the mirror lens thing is too detailed for it to be an actual thing for him to have.

I'm also pretty sure that Mez is actually third-party as the alien, but can choose either side. And since Mez has been helping town up 'til, I see no problem there.
That's exactly the same thing I thought

hipmeow

Reaction score
in my opinion the whole mirror lens thing just seems way too convenient. but i dont really have anyway of proving this lens thingy is fake or anything but right now it just looks like something he came up with to pin me as a bad guy!!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Several hours later

Well after some pain in the ass uni work I finally have time to post something, its gonna be short though, me tired.

Honestly I am going to just throw this out there, my role is the Crazy Veteran I am in fact a 3rd party role.
I can choose to take up watch during the night, anyone who visits me when I do dies. I can do this a limited number of times during this game.
I can also choose to spend the night in the woods and simply avoid all actions targeted at me altogether once per game.

I lose if I die.
I also lose if I am abducted, this was not revealed to me until Day 1 when someone mentioned aliens.

I can understand the suspicion on both tim and hip but well, I could very well lose tonight.

vote digitalmez

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Several hours later

Well after some pain in the ass uni work I finally have time to post something, its gonna be short though, me tired.

Honestly I am going to just throw this out there, my role is the Crazy Veteran I am in fact a 3rd party role.
I can choose to take up watch during the night, anyone who visits me when I do dies. I can do this a limited number of times during this game.
I can also choose to spend the night in the woods and simply avoid all actions targeted at me altogether once per game.

I lose if I die.
I also lose if I am abducted, this was not revealed to me until Day 1 when someone mentioned aliens.

I can understand the suspicion on both tim and hip but well, I could very well lose tonight.

vote digitalmez
Huh?

D

Deleted member 4601

Several hours later

I lose if I die.

vote digitalmez
Wait can you explain the last part

Faliara

Reaction score
Several hours later

I lose if I die.

vote digitalmez
But Oak, what if Mez just... Avoids you entirely?