A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well at the very least I think we can assume the aliens didn't have anything to do with the fruit, otherwise ender would have been abducted.

Although aliens could explain how the dart came out of nowhere, seeing as usually day items like that reveal the shooter.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You say aliens, but I honestly don't think so.

I think you were tranquilized, abducted by a werewolf and then bitten by said werewolf. And you're gonna turn once the full moon comes. Might be a crazy theory but it makes alot of sense to me. Furthermore here are two <o> quotes from day 0 I thought you should read:

well the only other thing i can think of is some sort of tranquilizer which puts you to sleep during night and unable to perform action??
At this point, we should use this time to discuss what we think the setup might be or whatever. Like maybe there's someone out there selling explosive lemons

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly had no idea that fruit was going to be a thing in this game, but I don't think that the fruit is explosive since multiple bits of fruit were apparently handed out last night.

Actually Vatu's role was based off of if people said they wanted someone else dead in the thread, so I wonder if there are other roles similar that take things in the thread to use their actions? Like (a bit of a stretch here) maybe they took my explosive lemon line and turned it into a night action? If so then that would raise the probability of the fruit being dangerous but otherwise it's just speculation.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You say aliens, but I honestly don't think so.

I think you were tranquilized, abducted by a werewolf and then bitten by said werewolf. And you're gonna turn once the full moon comes. Might be a crazy theory but it makes alot of sense to me. Furthermore here are two <o> quotes from day 0 I thought you should read:
okay but consider:
animal control sometimes uses tranquilizer darts on dangerous/large animals
the moon could imply that there are werewolves which are dangerous and large animals

it all makes sense!

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay but consider:
animal control sometimes uses tranquilizer darts on dangerous/large animals
the moon could imply that there are werewolves which are dangerous and large animals

it all makes sense!
Maybe. My first thought was a policeman tranquilizing people they think are dangerous, but with the whole moon and possible werewolf, maybe it's a werewolf hunter?

• Agree
Reactions: digi and webpaige

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
My guesses is that it is a hunter of sorts. I think with the presence of the moon it could be a werewolf hunter. Maybe the dart has two purposes? It blocks them for the night (because they are asleep) and the hunter visits them and finds out whether or not they are a werewolf? If there is an antitown werewolf role that infects people that might be possible. But then it seems to similar to last game where there were zombies

Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
someone called animal control on me :c
Animal control?
Alien abduction!
A fruiterer?
An artist?

yeah, same

clearly we're dealing with some item shenanigans, but the way i can't do anything with it at the moment suggests to me that it's got some kind of a triggered effect

or maybe i just have to use it at night
I feel like you know more than you're letting on.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
meant to do this earlier but
wow your guys nights were much more eventful than mine nothing happend to me
same
Maybe. My first thought was a policeman tranquilizing people they think are dangerous, but with the whole moon and possible werewolf, maybe it's a werewolf hunter?
and this seems plausible. Maybe their purpose is to attempt to minimize damage done by possible werewolves?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The thing about someone taking the explosive lemon line to an action: Fali was eating bits of fruit yesterday. If I recall correctly, two. Two pieces of fruit. Two people claim to have gotten fruit.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
She only eats more pieces of fruit, paying no mind to Tim.
I didn't mean you were handing out dangerous fruit.

The (probably totally whack) theory seems to be that there is a role that takes things people say during the day and uses that as the basis for an action in the night.

Actually....That sounds vaguely familiar....Like a role having to claim every day in order to have an action....
Shenanigans I tell you.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually....That sounds vaguely familiar....Like a role having to claim every day in order to have an action....
Shenanigans I tell you.
But those were fake claims.

Although if there were an artist (like somebody proposed as the source of the picture thing) then I wouldn't count that sort of thing out.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Timdood3