Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(( He was hiding behind some trees and having a vision, he's out of it by now but i don't think he's in the mood to be mr social again with everything he's feeling + it seems like everyone went far away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ))
((Not that far. I don't know, most distances in this aren't explicitly defined .-. ... Besides, Would you not go to check out the explosion?))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Zwn looks back, but doesn't respond. Alouette hears others' footsteps behind them; she turns just to see who it is. Most of the others trail behind them, Ross in the lead. It doesn't take long to reach Takot- though he lies unconscious on the ground, Cairne- indifferent as usual- standing next to him.
Zwn tries to rouse him, Ross observes that they all seem to be present.
"Not everyone..." She offers, looking around at the group. "But I guess it is nice to see most of us in the same place at the same time."

((@everyone
Guess who's not landing any time soon))

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
((and then there's Cairne, who never even met Light in the first place.))

Cairne walks up to Takot and kicks him in the kidneys.
"Hey, kid, wake up!"
(( lmfao how did I miss this? ))

Takot opened his eyes slightly, as if he was waking up from a long nap. "Oh... Hi Zwn..." Takot smiled a little. "Wh... why are your eyes red...?" Takot's smile faded, and he snapped out of whatever dream he was still in. "Zwn, what's going on? And why does my side hurt?" Takot cast a questioning glance at Carnie.

(( Toiletprincess Hunter ))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The girl sat down with her legs crossed next to Takot, eyes downcast. "You k-know that explosion and I said someone had d-died? All it left behind was gold-d dust. Gold dust and an ex-explosion of light, Takot," she rubbed her eyes, looking at him with a sad smile. "As for your u-uh, side, he was the only one h-here when we arrived," she continued, gesturing to Cairne.

((Naoh Hunter ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Zwn informed Takot of Light's death, and Ross felt inclined to step forward. He placed a hand on Takot's shoulder and pulled out the orb that used to be Light.
As Zwn implies guilt to cairne for Takot's hurt side, Ross glares at him.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Takot looked around, and gave a nervous and confused laugh. "Yo- you're kidding, right? The only person who could do that would be..." Light. Takot's mind raced back to Light's breakdown. "I don't want to live anymore!" Tears filled Takot's eyes. "He... he really is gone... isn't he?"

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
((Not that far. I don't know, most distances in this aren't explicitly defined .-. ... Besides, Would you not go to check out the explosion?))
(( He was going to check out the explosion, then saw everyone around it and he heard them talking about it so he sorta knew the gist of it, hid behind the tree and watched and heard and got the full thing

he's becoming more introverted because of the traumatizing and disturbing visions he's been having as well as the crushing guilt he feels + he knows everybody is also having a hard time so he wouldn't just walk out and start talking ))

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Takot's heart began to overflow with despair. I couldn't save him... he died because I didn't save him. "I killed him... he died because I didn't help him!" He looked over at Zwn. "Don't cry, don't cry..." she said to him, softly. This is your fault. You're just going to hurt her too! You ruin everything! You're useless. Takot stood up. You'll just hurt everyone else, you should go. It's your element... fear. You're better off somewhere where you can't hurt Zwn. He looked away. "I- I'm sorry I worried you. I need to go. Need to get away before I hurt anyone else." Takot looked at Zwn, as the tears streamed down his face. "Before I hurt you..." he whispered. He turned and ran into the forest.

(( Toiletprincess ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"For Gods' sakes, Takot!" Takot starts to bolt into the forest but Ross knocks him down with a blast of water. Ross walks over and hoists him back up. "I'm sick of this. I really am. You're all just trying to run from your problems. From your hardships. Let this serve as a lesson: Don't run. Face them. I haven't told any of you about this, but I've been dealing with a lot of shit, too. Do you see me trying to run? No. Those that have died are dead. We can't change that. What we can do is move on. Go on without them. Would they have wanted us to wallow in our sorrows for all of eternity? No. They wanted this planet made just as much as we do. And it's only missing one thing: Civization. And we can't build one with just a few elements. No, we need all of us. Even Fear. Even Chaos. Even...Whatever you are, Ark. I know you're over there. We need Life just as much as we need Death. I know there are Guardians that aren't with us here currently, but their powers have run their course. There's Light in this world. There's Fire. There's Ground. There's Death. There's Magic. There's everything.

"We need to stop delaying this. Who wants to make some people?" Naturally, I turn to Tora first.

((@everyone and Mia ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"For Gods' sakes, Takot!" Takot starts to bolt into the forest but Ross knocks him down with a blast of water. Ross walks over and hoists him back up. "I'm sick of this. I really am. You're all just trying to run from your problems. From your hardships. Let this serve as a lesson: Don't run. Face them. I haven't told any of you about this, but I've been dealing with a lot of shit, too. Do you see me trying to run? No. Those that have died are dead. We can't change that. What we can do is move on. Go on without them. Would they have wanted us to wallow in our sorrows for all of eternity? No. They wanted this planet made just as much as we do. And it's only missing one thing: Civization. And we can't build one with just a few elements. No, we need all of us. Even Fear. Even Chaos. Even...Whatever you are, Ark. I know you're over there. We need Life just as much as we need Death. I know there are Guardians that aren't with us here currently, but their powers have run their course. There's Light in this world. There's Fire. There's Ground. There's Death. There's Magic. There's everything.

"We need to stop delaying this. Who wants to make some people?" Naturally, I turn to Tora first.

((@everyone and Mia ))
((This entire post is great))

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
As I lay on the ground, spread-eagled, my lips crack into a smile. "Haha... hahahaha." I laugh softly to myself. Why? I ask myself. Why am I still here? I think back on everything that has happened since coming here. I sent a raging monster upon everyone. I've made everyone worry about me. I've gotten in everyone's way. I've done absolutely nothing - I don't know anything about myself or why I'm here or what I'm supposed to do.

And now, for the first time, I've killed someone.

I lift my arm above my head and gaze at the beams of sunlight slipping through my fingers, the sunlight that gives a brightness to life. Life. Existence. It's an odd thing, isn't it? The sun used to be bright for me, but all it reminds me of now is darkness. Time and sound slow down and fade out around me. All this time, I've been caught up in the world around me, learning about and following the Guardians that I've met. All this time, I've been distracted from one of my biggest questions. What is the purpose of my life? Now I am convinced that I've found the answer:

Nothing.

It's an interesting feeling. I've never really felt like this since I've been running around so much, but this feeling of disconnect and utter worthlessness once I initially think of that answer crashes down on me all at once. At that same time, the clouds in my mind separate and my final action becomes clear to me. It's time to leave.

Since I've came here, I've been a burden to others and dragged everyone down. Since my purpose is nothing, it is only fitting that I return to nothing. Perching on my knees and pushing on them, I stand up a little too fast and my vision tilts. I raise my arm out and my palm hits a tree to balance myself. After catching my breath for a few seconds, I lift my chin and look into the cracks in the tree's bark. Oddly enough, the surface begins to ripple and I see a familiar face. "You..." I smile again at my old friend.

The man in the mirror smiles back. His eyes are lifeless and his hair is in sweaty, tangled strands that are plastered to his face. However, for the first time now, he is no longer a different person. He no longer interests me. I look past him and into another face that appears. Light's. The man that I killed. A man who lost his own existence because of mine. A man that had meaning, which was ended by someone without one. "I'm sorry, Light. I'll make it up to you soon." Some of the despair leaves Light's face and his sad smile is replaced with one of satisfaction.

My feet begin to shuffle despite myself. After all this, my body still won't give up? No longer having the strength to fight, I give in to my primal desires and trudge painfully and aimlessly through the forest. The weight of all that I've done presses down on my body. I wonder where my legs will take me.

---
Tree after tree. Bush after bush. Branches and sticks prick my body as the same scenery repeats itself over and over. Still, I walk forward. My feet maneuver around the trees and take me to lands of empty promises. I'm sick of it. I'm so sick of it. I want to end everything now. I must accept this. It's my turn.

However, as I prepare for my final act, a familiar voice hits my eardrums. "I'm sick of this. I really am. You're all just trying to run from your problems. From your hardships. Let this serve as a lesson: Don't run. Face them." Easy for you to say. "I haven't told any of you about this, but I've been dealing with a lot of shit, too. Do you see me trying to run? No." Yea, because you have a purpose. "Those that have died are dead. We can't change that." You can only say that because you haven't killed anyone. "What we can do is move on. Go on without them. Would they have wanted us to wallow in our sorrows for all of eternity? No. They wanted this planet made just as much as we do." Making a planet? "And it's only missing one thing: Civilization. And we can't build one with just a few elements. No, we need all of us. Even Fear. Even Chaos." Except me. Whatever I am. "Even...Whatever you are, Ark." My eyes widen and I gasp. M-me? "I know you're over there." How did he... "We need Life just as much as we need Death. I know there are Guardians that aren't with us here currently, but their powers have run their course. There's Light in this world. There's Fire. There's Ground. There's Death. There's Magic. There's everything.
"We need to stop delaying this. Who wants to make some people?"

He recognized me. He talked to me. Why? The ground under my feet become sure as they move toward a goal, starting in the same slow walk until building up to a leaping sprint. New sunlight appears in front of me, sunlight that is bright, sunlight that brings a future with it. Reaching my hand around a trunk, I break through the treeline and stop abruptly, gasping and panting. I look up, whipping tears and sweat off my face that glisten in the sun. Staring directly at Ross, hoping dearly for the answer I want, I ask him, "What would you know about me? How can you say that I have any purpose being here? I should just die. That's what's better for all of us, right?"

(( Timdood3 noah and i had a little thing planned but I hoped this smoothly worked around it

so yea thx for stopping ark from committing suicide <3 i hope i did this post well enough ))

Reactions: Naoh and Timdood3

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
(( S_swimmer's Playlist for Writing Depressing Posts!
  1. DotEXE - Run Away From Me
  2. EGOIST - Inori Song
  3. EGOIST - Planetes
  4. Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee
  5. AZEDIA - Absent
  6. Rezonate - Ash
  7. Adventure Club - Fade
  8. Feint - Lonesong
  9. Penguin Soup - I Walk Alone
  10. The Living Tombstone - Spooky Scary Skeletons
))

• Agree
Reactions: Naoh and Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You can only say that because you haven't killed anyone.
((I did, actually. Well. Technically I killed one person twice. Once directly and once by accidental neglect.))

"What would you know about me? How can you say that I have any purpose being here? I should just die. That's what's better for all of us, right?"
I know that I was one of the first Guardians to meet you. You're a Guardian, therefore you have purpose. Our purpose is a collective one. And your death would not benefit anyone, on the contrary. Your death would harm everything in the short and long term. I may not know exactly what your element is, but I've a decent guess. Regardless, I know it hasn't run its course. If it had, we'd know it. You've as much purpose as any one of us.

"Remember the berries, Ark? Because I remember. They were tasty. So you kept eating, and I don't blame you. I'd have done it with you had I been hungry. It took me this long to recall the stories, but on an old world I studied the natives' religions. They'd call what we did gluttony. They'd call it Sin. That's your element. And it's what makes humans what they are: Human. Do you think it would be beneficial to have millions or billions of perfect little god children running around? Without you, that's what would happen.

"I think you should do the honors of creating the humans, along with Tora."

((lol swimmer why is spooky scary skeletons on that list xD ))

Reactions: Hunter

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Takot wakes, though as the others- mainly Zwn- explain what happened, she hangs motionless in the air. As Ross scolds him for trying to run away, she moves to comfort him. It can't be healthy, pushing aside her own feelings to care for others, but since when has it mattered?
"It's not your fault. It's no one's but mine."
It's become a mantra, echoing over and over inside her head, and she knows she'll carry the guilt for a long time.
Unintentionally, she overhears a part of what Ross is saying to Ark.

"They'd call it Sin. That's your element."

"What...?"
Slowly, she turns. He's talking to Ark. It...doesn't add up. Ark, the Guardian of Sin...?
She doesn't say a word. Surely he's wrong?

((Naoh S_swimmer Timdood3))