Retaking Rochester (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik5456

Reaction score
That too. (Isn't all this fancy discussion supposed to happen Day 1? x3)
I like to plan ahead ok XD Besides I'm hinting at something here jivvi and you know what it is ;) then again I'm not being very subtle now so I think everyone knows.......

erik5456

Reaction score
Is it possible that if we get like one more person we could put fiesta into the game and straight out start? That is if no one else wants to join for like a whole day then again you could just ignore me and wait cuz im an extremely impatient person :p

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Is it possible that if we get like one more person we could put fiesta into the game and straight out start? That is if no one else wants to join for like a whole day then again you could just ignore me and wait cuz im an extremely impatient person :p
Well we'd probably wait some time to see if another new players will be added. If not. @Jivvi will give the start sign to start the game.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually, provided someone doesn't beat him to it, @daggerbound has expressed interest in playing for some time now, so if you can verify that you forum regularly, we can get started!

edit: well the forum tag didnt work i guess he doesnt have forums yet

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Actually, provided someone doesn't beat him to it, @daggerbound has expressed interest in playing for some time now, so if you can verify that you forum regularly, we can get started!

edit: well the forum tag didnt work i guess he doesnt have forums yet
I will check the playerlist from time to time and inform him if i see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.