Retaking Rochester (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik5456

Reaction score
Ok so just for quick clarification, traitor's can take 2 hits at night but if they're lynched they insta die correct? and the illusionist basically cant die at night because of the fact that he has the ability to divert it to someone else right?

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok so just for quick clarification, traitor's can take 2 hits at night but if they're lynched they insta die correct? and the illusionist basically cant die at night because of the fact that he has the ability to divert it to someone else right?
True, and true. The only way to find the Illusionist is via inconsistencies in investigations or slips.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Note:
The reserved Australian signups will only remain so for 24 hours after the signups, meaning that they'll close soon. (I live in Australia, so it shouldn't be a huge issue anyway)

Also, I tweaked the cop role slightly due to it being less consistent with the gameplay. (Learns roles instead of alignments.)

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Note:
The reserved Australian signups will only remain so for 24 hours after the signups, meaning that they'll close soon. (I live in Australia, so it shouldn't be a huge issue anyway)

Also, I tweaked the cop role slightly due to it being less consistent with the gameplay. (Learns roles instead of alignments.)
Yeah about that. Are we allowed to talk during twilight? If not you should consider getting someone in mid-europe to lock the thread when a lynch has been reached while you're asleep.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh right I meant to tag the Plane Troubles people. Also, I'll probably wait for another new player, as you've already died in PvC, and one of the possibilities that Oak threw around in the thread was resurrection.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Oh right I meant to tag the Plane Troubles people. Also, I'll probably wait for another new player, as you've already died in PvC, and one of the possibilities that Oak threw around in the thread was resurrection.
Yeah i know you'd rather wait but at this point in time the rate of players joining is quite low. That's why i tagged the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.