Retaking Rochester (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik5456

Reaction score
For quick clarification (and sorry if this bothers anyone who already knows) we need to send night actions to jivvi to get the game started at least from what I know.

erik5456

Reaction score
I meant it as in yes I did get my role but he hadn't asked for night actions even though The game had started sorry if I confused anyone

erik5456

Reaction score
I wasn't saying it for myself. I was trying to help in my own way but I honestly feel as if I've confused people more then anything else so just ignore what I said since it technically makes no difference in the end

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I thought I locked this thread dammit

Please note that even if I forget you aren't allowed to post after you have reached a lynch.

In case it wasn't clear, PRs send in your actions, and mafia can begin discussion

Edit: Wait why is this discussion in this thread? Just because the main thread is locked doesn't mean you can discuss things here. Any direct questions can be asked in the role PM

Thread locked, if you would like to become a reserve PM me or do a profile message thing or whatever.

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
roboboy777 has had to pull out of the game. If you are looking to try a mafia game, message me through some means or other! Note: The criteria of little-to-no mafia experience and not having played in PvC still apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.