Trouble in the West: Pirates vs Cowboys [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty stoked to see @Samlen (and @Sephhh plssss) because I love seeing newer people (like myself x3) get into things. Guys, please don't be discouraged from playing just because you're less experienced....tbh, you two are probably more experienced than I was going into the Masquerade, and look how that turned out! :D

• Love
Reactions: Sephhh

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I don't even--

I'm kind of torn already going this and that but to be fair I think I'll stay as a replacement and see how chaotic this game goes, and if someone needs to back out then that's where I enter :D

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
Alright, I'll give it a go if there are spots left (I think there's one left)
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Signup Form - PvC[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Timezone: GMT +10 Australia[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Mafia Experience: I've played one game, but it was great and I think I can handle an experience game now.[/JUSTIFY]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Pirates? Cowboys? Aliens? Please - I'll be a cactus.

2pro4u
"You are a cactus.

If someone uses a night action on you, they will get a cactus sting in them. Anyone with a cactus sting dies when you die.

You win when all threats to the town have been aliminated or when the last person alive dies due to one of your stings."

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
"You are a cactus.

If someone uses a night action on you, they will get a cactus sting in them. Anyone with a cactus sting dies when you die.

You win when all threats to the town have been aliminated or when the last person alive dies due to one of your stings."
I feel like Cactus is obviously third party.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Many of the roles are wildly different to what you will find in average Mafia games with some having dormant abilities triggered by certain conditions, unknown factors not specified in the role PM, or extreme strings attached in exchange for very real, very scary power. Be prepared for absolutely anything
"You feel a power engulfing you. A power of endless piracy.
BOOM you and everyone else explode. The end"

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"You are a cactus.

Imagine if this was an actual role.

Status
Not open for further replies.