Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Thanks GmK, I was busy sleeping.

Day 6 Final Vote Count
cooliorules-5(Hunter27a1, GmK, HypeBurst, endersteve5, Ooglie101)[L-0]
Hypeburst-2(Sploorky, Jivvi)[L-3]

As the last vote, Ooglie101 decides to throw cooliorules off the seventh floor railing. The remaining people hear a sickening smack on the ground.

It was a divided vote, of course, but now the consequences will become apparent. The group bravely searches the remains of cooliorules to find nothing of value, nothing to prove she was ever against the town. Everyone is horrified, and starts to look at each other, desperate to find out who is really a mafia member.

The lights end up going out completely this time, forcing everyone to scatter. Only seven people remain. Who will survive?

cooliorules was just a Regular Guest.

It is now Night 7.

Remaining power roles, please send in your actions.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It has been a tense night. Many people fear the end is here. Hunter27a1 in particular couldn’t sleep at all. He then heard a noise at his door, and he quickly slips out the adjacent door, hoping to elude the mafia.

He was wrong. He starts running down the hallway, hearing someone behind him. Hunter decides to take a gamble and jumps over a railing. He hangs onto it from the other side, and drops down and grabs the railing of the floor right below. He gets a view of the attacker as he drops. Hunter continues his railing tactic until he reaches the bottom floor. His hands are battered and beaten from the repeated impacts.

Hunter runs over to the complaint board and writes the name of the attacker down. Satisfied, hunter then tries to find the corpses of FruitNinja, unbeliever, and Raxo to see if they have any weapons on them. He looks at the trail of blood from where unbeliever fell, and follows it into a janitorial closet where eleven bodies are. The door is open. The stench of the corpses almost overwhelms him, but he bravely searches for any weapons. He is able to find a knife off of Ltin’s corpse, but he hears a clicking noise coming from outside the closet.

Hunter tries to close the door before the shot is fired, but it is too late. He hears the gunshot, and everything goes black.

The assailant retreats, and day seven begins. The janitorial closet is discovered, and hunter’s body is found. The six remaining people read the complaint board.

Complaint Board
Ooglie101

A slight pause occurs before Ooglie101, GmK, and HypeBurst all pull out guns. One by one, Jivvi, Sploorky, and endersteve5 are shot. Sploorky turns red, so GmK shoots him a second time, causing Sploorky to fade away. Endersteve5’s form changes, revealing Ender to be a siren. A key is found on Jivvi’s body that would later lead to an alcohol cache.

It takes a long time, but eventually the Mafia are able to frame the dead bodies as mafia members, and pass themselves off as innocent. Considering the cops's attention would be divided from the discovery of an alien and a siren, it should work.

Why did they do it? Rumor has it they are against the Quad Complex, or maybe hotels in general. The police search the place, not sure if the story added up. They find a strange pearl that is promptly tossed into evidence. The supernaturals that were discovered would greatly eclipse the importance of the mafia attack. If the cops ever figure out they let the Mafia escape, the mafia members would be long gone anyway.

Hunter27a1 was the Rough Sleeper.
Jivvi was the Barman.
Sploorky was the Ghost.
endersteve5 was the Siren.

Third Party
Of the three living players at the end, only HypeBurst and Ooglie101 were probed. So close 77_is_the_best!

Endersteve, you didn’t get any siren kills. You were visited by Ooglie101 Night 3.

Sploorky, the town lost.

Mafia Victory: The Winners
Ooglie101 (Terrorist)
GmK (Hooker)
HypeBurst (Stalker)
And by extension, xXxFruitNinjaxXx and unbeliever even though they died.

I want to thank everyone for another excellent game, it was very fun to host! And with that, you may now discuss the ending!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Nottykitten was targeted for a mafiakill.

Fruitninja swapped GmK and ansoro. Ansoro used the real knife on GmK, and it was swapped to targeting himself.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Can you also tell me what happened the night me and Ansoro died? Something like the knife being redirected to Ansoro or something? =O
Mafia predicted that Ansoro wouldn't follow the protocol (kill Unbeliever) and instead kill Ansoro, Hype said to swap Unbeliever and GmK said to swap himself. Mafia came to an agreement on GmK (I was hammer) and it paid off! c:

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
myusername22 was the Sane Cop
Std1997 was the Paranoid Cop

I'll edit that into the first post spoiler, actually. Thanks for reminding me!
So the lock picker did screw my investigation then?

If anyone's wondering I investigated ooglie night one and he came up as innocent.

@GmK how did you guys know I was the cop on night two?

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Oh man I saved gmks butt twice. One from the swat and again foe the knife. Don't know if this was said already but mafia didn't kill Digi, I swapped her and gmk that one night, and that's when we knew Ender was siren.

And my master plan worked! Nice execution. And thank you ender for voting for Coolio <3

Status
Not open for further replies.