Supernatural Hotel [Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
There's so much I need to say right now but sometimes it's better to breath and just keep your mouth shut. <3

Buuuuut, I'm going to go ahead and post this. (This is what I send Alpha and Pryzims through PM after I was killed).

I know I'm out but I want to go ahead and guess who mafia are.

GmK -> Because he's just trying to protect Hype by saying he's inno.
HypeBurst -> He's one of the fake RG. Pretty sure.
FruitNinja -> The way he's playing this time is different. Very scum like.
Ooglie -> Pretty sure he's the other fake RG.
Unbeliever -> "Omg I'm new I don't know how to play" I call this BS! He's another mafia.

Ummmm, I'm jus going to drop off College and going to become a psychic.

I always knew GmK was guilty. Since the time he was trying to see if Raxo was the Swat.

Fruit I hate you <3

In response to Hype:

Also, Cooliorules and Nottykitten, you guys did amazing as well. You two were my favorites. <3

Anyways, thanks a lot for the game Alpha and Priz! It was lots of fun =)

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Ansoroooo x333

Honestly I don't mind that town lost, I'm laughing at them because I told them I was town, I said who the 3 remaining mafia were, and that was that. In my eyes, I won because I can say that I knew who the mafia was x'D

Anyway, gg

• Disagree
Reactions: Hunter

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Eh.

Coolio, don't be quiet the next game. Just do what you do and keep doing it. What made me suspicious of you was the fact that you so radically changed your gamestyle when you started getting suspicion. Like really, it was classic scum behaviour and it was exactly what I would've thought a first-time scum would do. Hype brought a pretty good point up and all you did was answer it with "Yes, but I'm innocent but everyone thinks I'm mafia so go ahead and vote me and lose the game". In retrospect, I guess I did overthink it and that messed the game up. Sorry everyone.

Anyhow, I don't blame anyone for what happened, it was a really good play by both the town and the mafia and I guess the pressure of being the decisive vote simply got to me.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Coolio, don't be quiet the next game. Just do what you do and keep doing it.
Do what I do? Okay, that means being quiet ish until I have a strong opinion. As soon as I have a strong opinion - BAM!
It's just how I play. It happened in two seasons now and honestly I didn't realise that until it happened again :p

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Do what I do? Okay, that means being quiet ish until I have a strong opinion. As soon as I have a strong opinion - BAM!
It's just how I play. It happened in two seasons now and honestly I didn't realise that until it happened again :p
I even tried to warn you what the result would be, but you were so eager to help us mafia :D

Reactions: Fruit

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Whoever is hosting next season can you maybe like have it at a half decent time for Australians, or maybe even just like.. idk, East Cost America 6pm or something, because that's like 6am for me and I've been extremely close to missing it because of the damned timezones :c

Sploorky

Reaction score
Thanks Ansoroooo x333

Honestly I don't mind that town lost, I'm laughing at them because I told them I was town, I said who the 3 remaining mafia were, and that was that. In my eyes, I won because I can say that I knew who the mafia was x'D

Anyway, gg
Just saying, knowing who the mafia are means nothing if you can't actually convince the town you are right. I knew who the mafia were at the end, I couldn't sway the town, and I lost because of it. Thats my own fault because I wasn't persuasive enough.

Saying you were laughing at the town is a bit of a slap in the face as well...it certainly doesn't help leave a good taste in the game when you're giving off implications that we're all dumb. But I suppose I'm not helping with leaving a good taste as well, so I'll stop here.

---

@Mafia what was your strategy for killing people in the first few nights/what specific reasons did you guys have/pls why didnt you pick me I wanted to be lynched.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Thanks Ansoroooo x333

Anyway, gg
However saying "I am town and I know it, so they are mafia" is not an argument that can be used. And then saying "Go ahead and vote me I told you I am town, so you will lose" also doesn't help the town. Just a tip; if you don't want to be lynched, try and come up with valid arguments.

GmK

Reaction score
Sploorky - tbh, I was an advocate of 'Let's keep experienced players in the game so we have a challenge' and the others were 'Let's not kill newbies immediately so they can play a bit' which lead to us selecting - from our perspective - "mid-tier" players. So mostly random and no real choices, except when Hype knew who the second cop was of course.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Sploorky - tbh, I was an advocate of 'Let's keep experienced players in the game so we have a challenge' and the others were 'Let's not kill newbies immediately so they can play a bit' which lead to us selecting - from our perspective - "mid-tier" players. So mostly random and no real choices, except when Hype knew who the second cop was of course.
Well i'm against killing players for experience, Because that means the Newbies don't even get a chance to play (And become experienced...)

GmK

Reaction score
Well i'm against killing players for experience, Because that means the Newbies don't even get a chance to play (And become experienced...)
In the end it should be completely irrelevant what their experience is, Mafia has to get rid of threats. It's no game of niceness at all, and if it means killing people that never played before but are dangerous roles, it has to be ;)

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
In the end it should be completely irrelevant what their experience is, Mafia has to get rid of threats. It's no game of niceness at all, and if it means killing people that never played before but are dangerous roles, it has to be ;)
Well yes, In the end once the claims have been claimed and the roles have been identified it doesnt matter, but at the absolute beginning (Night 1 and Night 2) It's kind rude to go on experience

Status
Not open for further replies.