Supernatural Hotel [Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Pretty sure GmK or someone tried to change his standing, but he's said multiple times that Hype is the safest choice at this time.
He hadnt run through the situation that I had posted just then. I was the safest bet in his eyes because the situations he saw meant I was guilty ever single time. But now that theres another situation out there, it means he can change his mind.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Nothign more to say, I'm simply waiting for Ender
No, you are not simply waiting for Ender.

If you are convinced Hype is scum, why don't you follow the plan Ender and Sploorky have formulated: You unvote, afterwards one of the confirmed roles (Ender or Hunter) vote Hype, and then you make the final vote.

I don't get why people don't simply read the things that were written by others, we will never get anywhere that way...

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
No, you are not simply waiting for Ender.

If you are convinced Hype is scum, why don't you follow the plan Ender and Sploorky have formulated: You unvote, afterwards one of the confirmed roles (Ender or Hunter) vote Hype, and then you make the final vote.

I don't get why people don't simply read the things that were written by others, we will never get anywhere that way...
That's what I'm waiting for. You must have missed it, I unvoted. I'm waiting for ender to vote so I can re-vote.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Coolio is trying so hard to make herself look innocent, still putting useless filler everywhere, even when she is practically safe for this day. It's like she's making sure that we do indeed vote for Hype and not her. And Hype brings up a seriously good point actually, about the CC votes. We already thought coolio was guilty earlier in the day, the only fact that made us vote Hype was the reasoning Sploorky brought up. By this point I'm convinced Coolio is the mafia.

vote Cooliorules

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, we're at a stalemate. Gg.
Not exactly. Ooglie and Hype should vote for you as well, considering that according to everything they said, you're mafia.

I'll let you guys discuss. I'll vote last on whoever of you guys choose to vote in the end. Even if it's me.
This is exactly what is not helping you at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.