The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
This most likely won't happen but;
If Sploorky and Vatumok both voted for someone that wasn't me, and everyone had voted, then would he lynch go to whoever has highest votes against them? GmK
I see this being a possibility today, and am curious as to what happens.
Yes, that is unfortunately the rules once there is a deadline set.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Time to vote, I guess.

Voting for hihihilolhi is going to achieve nothing at this point. With the ways the votes are going out, I effectively can't vote for him if I wanted, it'd just muck with the deadline or be overthrown by it. Which leaves coolio and 77.

And while I'm very worried of the outcome....coolio has specific evidence against her, and a good argument as to why she may be mafia. 77 just doesn't have that evidence besides "he's been quiet"(which honestly, so have others in this game, including grimm, who you sided with.) So, with the greatest hopes I am correct...

vote cooliorules

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I will do anything it physically takes to prove I am a passenger, obviously within the rules.
Please, you'll be kicking yourself.
It's going to sound absolutely stupid, but I'm legit crying because I'm freaking out.
You're going to regret it, just look over what I've said, what others have said, who's staying quiet.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I suppose I will try to do this
I'm a passenger. I know, "You've said that a thousand times"
If you lynch me, then this will become stressing, if not the end of the game.
I'm sorry that I've not gone on my own, what am I doing now?
Please, have faith, I will do everything in my power to prove that I am a passenger. To get the mafia off the boat
I will do absolutely anything, publicly humiliate myself, if that is needed to prove that I am a townie. (I know, it won't come to this because hey, I'm gonna die most likely soon :'L)
I am literally crying. I don't know why. Part stress from school, part because I want to die on here and part because life.
Guys just listen, I don't want the mafia to win. If you lynch me, the mafia will be 1 closer.
1 closer to success.
I would quote stuff, but that would mean going back through the thread.
Just please listen to my cries for help. If I was a mafia member, I wouldn't do this, but just admit defeat.
I really don't want to die, just please unvote me. Once we get rid of the mafia and win, I can prove myself innocent.
This is my last cry for help.
Please. Sploorky. Alpha. Omo. Hihihi.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
As rude as this may sound, please don't bring personal life here, it's just a game and the point is to have fun regardless of the game's outcome.

Back on topic:

Why do people suspect coolio?

-He agreed with prizyms?
She didn't, she said how his claim made somewhat sense and even pointed out his claim was suspicious.

-Didn't vote for grimm?
She did, she was one of the last, but she did.

-Follows bandwagons and agrees with most people?
I know alot of people who do that, it's really common in mafia, especially among inexperienced players.

This said, what makes coolio more suspicious than 77, heck, all of us?

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I'm a passenger and I try to chip in and help where I can with anything I an find. I haven't had strong arguments against anyone because I have no way if getting solid proof. I don't have any investigation tools or kill tools or anything of that matter. I have a vote. That is it. Why is it so hard to just listen and understand?
Give me one chance. I have a good feeling that 77 is anti-town. I have a bad feeling about him but a good feeling about he lead (sorta, whatever you want to call it) on him.

GmK

Reaction score
Just as a reminder, this is a game, and nothing that happens here is in any way related to who and how you are as a person.

Anti-Town wants to win, as does Town, and for that everyone does whatever his/her character has to do.

Please try to keep the border inbetween your normal, real life and the game.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeercrul

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
The thing is, I don't think coolio is mafia but I know I'm not mafia either... So I really don't know what to do. And then there's the kinda deadline, hmm. I really don't think coolio is mafia but then I KNOW I'm not mafia which means for me personally coolio has a better chance at being mafia. But I guess that's kind of horrible reasoning.
I'll wait for Vatumok 's vote first before I decide about changing my own.

GmK

Reaction score
~~~
It was the day of the big reveals. People knew that they had little chance of survival if they didn't start telling everyone who they were. Alas, it seemed like the evil forces still had enough grip over the situation, ending in the group lynching the one person, that was trying so hard to prove innocence...​
When night fell, nobody could muster even one single bit of hope.​
Everybody knew: It was over. Soon.​
~~~
cooliorules - Passenger - has been lynched.
Code:
[I]Players needed to lynch[/I]: 5
[I]Players needed to no-lynch[/I]: 4

[B]hihihilolHI[/B] - 1 - 77_is_the_best (L-4)
[B]cooliorules[/B] - 5 - hihihilolHI, Alpha102, Old_Man_Oak_63, Vatumok, Sploorky (L-0)
[B]77_is_the_best[/B] - 2 - cooliorules, Omar_Sales (L-3)

[B]Players not voting: /[/B]
End of Day 7 - Start of Night 8.
MafiaPlayer​
All Power Roles, please submit your actions to me in your PM. Even if you don't plan on using one, send me a simple "none".
Thread will reopen once all nightly actions are over.​
Good night - and good luck.

GmK

Reaction score
~~~
Europe was so close - and yet so far. According to the maps, the shores of Ireland should get into view any day now, any moment even.
After it was discovered in the morning, that once again two people had perished, or rather: brutally murdered, nobody wanted to eat. Food was low anyhow, water was almost all gone (how ironic, sourrounded by water you can run risk of dying of thirst), and nobody trusted anybody anymore.
It was now or never. Who will reach Europe...and who won't...
~~~
End of Night 7
Vatumok - Passenger Jack of all Trades (1 Protect/1 Inspect/1 Block) - was killed
Omar_Sales - Passenger - was killed
~~~
Start of Day 8
With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch and 2 to nolynch.
MafiaPlayer​

• Winner
Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.