The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I agree with Coolio in regards to posting. Theres only around 6-7ish people posting regularly which puts a strain on them to keep this thread alive. With that I'm going to make my boo talk. She be lazy as fuck

unvote
vote Digitalmez

• Optimistic
Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
YOU SON OF A BITCH!! ((<3))
Now I have to type shit up---
I apologise for swearing. It's morning and I just woke up. Just let me tell you all that I am nothing. Just let me get my lazy ass out of bed---

Actually-- NO!! If you find me guilty because of Hype's vote then vote. IDGAF!!

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I apologise for swearing. It's morning and I just woke up. Just let me tell you all that I am nothing. Just let me get my lazy ass out of bed---

You underestimate the power of the bandwagon digi

vote digitalmez

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
No I DO GIVE A FUDGE.
OMG please don't vote for me-- I'll contribute in a few... hours? I'm so tired. Just let me sleep...
And HypeBurst I swear to god I'll get you back hoe! (Note that that threat is only towards Hypenub. Do not mistake it as a Mafia threat people)
(and MAFIA if you kill Hype in order to frame me, y'all be needing jesus the moment I find out who you are...punk ass hoes)

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

You underestimate the power of the bandwagon digi

vote digitalmez
Meh--

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
No I DO GIVE A FUDGE.
OMG please don't vote for me-- I'll contribute in a few... hours? I'm so tired. Just let me sleep...
And HypeBurst I swear to god I'll get you back hoe! (Note that that threat is only towards Hypenub. Do not mistake it as a Mafia threat people)
(and MAFIA if you kill Hype in order to frame me, y'all be needing jesus the moment I find out who you are...punk ass hoes)

wtf she is mafiez! (noob cait)
unvote

• Sad
Reactions: digi

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
Eh, from reading all the replies so far, I still suspect coolio, just based off her posts and her tone.. Sorry :( You can go ahead and suspect me if she's innocent, but I truly believe coolio is mafia, unless she comes up with some groundbreaking defense. The timezones thing is understandable, but her behavior still strikes me as extremely suspicious.

vote cooliorules

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Eh, from reading all the replies so far, I still suspect coolio, just based off her posts and her tone.. Sorry :( You can go ahead and suspect me if she's innocent, but I truly believe coolio is mafia, unless she comes up with some groundbreaking defense. The timezones thing is understandable, but her behavior still strikes me as extremely suspicious.

vote cooliorules
It is a little bit shifty to, as someone who hasn't posted much, to accuse coolio, who has been chipping in and trying to help where she can.

• Agree
Reactions: cooliorules

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
[panel]
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)
  1. Jivvi,
  2. K1ngHoward
[/panel]

Tell us a story, Howard!
>>>>As the storm continues to roll the boat with the rain bashing against the windows and doors the passengers keep talking. No one stops to notice the man on the bow staring deep into the white waves that crashed against our tiny boat. The yells of the passengers raged through the storm and unleashed their fear upon our small vessel as the trust of the remaining passengers crumbled beneath our feet. Three days, and we have only found one. Three days and we are at each other's throats. Three days and we are only 22 strong.
>>>>The dining hall is packed with the noisy passengers with no sign of discussions slowing. People are being awoken from their naps to be brought into the hall. No one is safe from our mob's wrath. We fight and we bicker as our paranoia begins to show behind even the blankest of expressions. Our trust breaks down to the consistency of snow, enough to stay together, but not enough to stop it from crumbling even further. Last night I could not sleep, it felt like a week had passed when only lasted for 10 hours. The day grows longer with each passing minute. Neither I, nor others could end this unending daytime blues.
>>>>Ah, it looks like they are calling me into the dining hall for another meeting. I hope tonight does not become restless like yesterday. As I open the doors to the hall that padded me from the full force of the discussion. I struggle to make it into the room to find my seat as party lines are drawn and shields were fashioned to protect the innocent and bash the accused into submission. It looks like a decision will be made soon as the group began to crowd around Kraby1 who was the quietest of the group. Another small party begins to make their way towards Cooliorules as she tries to fend off her accusers with reasoning and a chair. Vriska seems to have left with no one noticing and hides in the shadows where she used to be the forefront of the discussion. I wonder where she has gone. I continue to listen to the conversations and wondered how I once accused one of the passengers as Mafia as my own grasp at a culprit loosened against my own understanding or rational thought for who the mafia may be.
>>>>I remember being in the crowds earlier today; going after Storm886 and Kraby1, but my heart wavered at the random mobs that form against these unknown people. This hell has begun again, just like when it started on Day 0, we are back at each other's throats with no goal in site than the eradication of our unknown enemies. The day lingers on as I return to the front of the ship to feel the cool rain against my skin to tell me that I am stil alive. I wonder whether this day will end...

Is this a good enough story Jivvi?

Reactions: Omar_Sales and digi

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
As Jivvi said, I've been at leas trying to chip in, and I've seen about 5 posts from you @hihihilohi (I think I may have done that incorrect oops). If I get 4+ votes I will come out with my role, there really isn't that much else I can do considering what my role is.

Status
Not open for further replies.