Mafia Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm confirmed Mayor, so I'm safe. We can't really be certain of anything, but I trust Digi's role claim, too.
So for me we're down to: Harmak, Musta, JK.
Oh, I thought you died. Musta read that wrong. :p
Subliminal messaging! Harmak's trying to steer suspicion away from herself. QUICK! Get her!
Without much to go on, I feel I should be pushing for a lynch. I vote HarmakPaul.

Reaction score
Acting on what appears to be animal instinct mariosatr throws a spear at Harmakpaul. Starring at the remaining town members for sometime, she eventually crumples to the ground. After several uneventful minutes they ransack her house for evidence. Without any evidence to go on the conclude she was a civilian.

Harmakpaul the Civilian was lynched

Night 7

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I'm confirmed Mayor, so I'm safe. We can't really be certain of anything, but I trust Digi's role claim, too.
So for me we're down to: Harmak, Musta, JK.
Subliminal messaging! Harmak's trying to steer suspicion away from herself. QUICK! Get her!
Without much to go on, I feel I should be pushing for a lynch. I vote HarmakPaul.
I'm bored. Double vote harmakpaul.
Wut.
Wat?
What?!
I am assuming with 5 of us left, it takes 3 to lynch... The road to ruin?
I really hope you guys didn't screw us over here with those lynches.
We REALLY shouldn't be waving lynches (especially those double-votes) so casually now, because even the slightest slip up now can cause an end game.
Tomorrow we've GOT to be more cautious with our votes.

Plus, that never even gave Harmak the time he needed to at least give a defense for himself. :x

It's coming down to the wire now, and we can't just swing our votes wildly for no reason, and without cause.
I don't believe your're Mafia, Harmak, but sorry that you're going like this. o/

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I'm bored. Double vote harmakpaul.
Wut.
Wat?
What?!
I am assuming with 5 of us left, it takes 3 to lynch... The road to ruin?
I really hope you guys didn't screw us over here with those lynches.
We REALLY shouldn't be waving lynches (especially those double-votes) so casually now, because even the slightest slip up now can cause an end game.
Tomorrow we've GOT to be more cautious with our votes.

Plus, that never even gave Harmak the time he needed to at least give a defense for himself. :x

It's coming down to the wire now, and we can't just swing our votes wildly for no reason, and without cause.
I don't believe your're Mafia, Harmak, but sorry that you're going like this. o/
It doesn't really matter... it was either harmak or musta, in my opinion.

Reaction score
The godfather decides to give it another go but take less chances bringing a Barret sniper rifle this time, climbing up to the clock tower the tallest point in the city, he finds Mariosatr is his sights, breaths, than pulls the trigger. The doctor watches from the fountain while stuffing the traditional clinic coat with pennies when Mariosatr's head explodes like a blood sausage. Running over, aloe slips from its pouch and is applied to Mariosatrs ankles, soon hes better than ever.

Day 8

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I'm not going to vote just yet, but let's contribute a bit to this discussion, at least.

Musta, has been pretty silent. That's actually all there is to say. Has he actually participated at all outside the first place? I don't know.

On the other hand, JKang has been the polar opposite. He's been participating a lot, and helping the town a lot - perhaps he's suspicious because of that? I doubt it.

I'm going to single vote Musta. Yes, not double vote. If we all vote for Musta, I want everyone to agree on it.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I thought I made my post yesterday. :x
I think I might have deleted the tab on accident before posting it...
Urgh, I guess I will be re-posting in a few hours after I wake up...
G'night till then.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Alright so...
If you read some of my previous posts already, you probably already know who I am going to be voting for.

Pretty much up until recently, we generally had a good pool of people who's roles we generally knew, and if a power-role, we could generally trust.
However, the only group of people whom we didn't pin-point was Digi, Dillon, and Musta, that is, until Digi made it so that she generally revealed her role, that being "useful" to the town, which can be assumed that to be the doctor as it's pretty much the only one left (that we didn't know of).

We were able to kill the Serial Killer that day, and that being Dillon, leaving only Musta who's role we did not know of.
Now, I really only based lynching Dillon on my hunch/idea that I stated previously about how it seemed the kills of the Serial Killer (and/or) the Vigilante throughout the game seemed to have a strange pattern where the person being suspected continually died during the night in a consistent manner, and that seemed a bit weird, and a bit of a tactic a less-experienced player might've used.
...And Dillon (as I believe this is his first game of forum Mafia), had that background, and could be pinpointed as the Serial killer (in my opinion).

Yet, despite that, It still comes down to a case between myself, who still can be the Godfather, or Musta, as we both have that suspect mark on us. I cannot dispute this, because I know, whether I am or not, if I was suspecting another of the Godfather role, there is always the possibility that said person could, and could not be that very role I was suspecting that person of.
This, of course, is stated nicely by Alpha earlier during his posting vs. Ballon:
Every person I have named as civilian has gone along with it. There have been no disputes over the people I name as civilian or lyncher.(Apart from defiant_blob, but he was reaction testing, and I would like to believe I succeeded)

HarmakPaul and JKangaroo have not disputed my claims of them being civilians. And there are only two mafia members left. The three of us cannot be the last mafia.
Whether or not you believe it to be correct or not, I myself know my true role, and I know that role really to be town-sided.

However, on the other hand,
Musta is still alive after all this time, and still we do not know what role is his.
After balloon was lynched, there remained, and still, only remains, a single Mafia member left that stands in between the town winning, and the possibility of loosing.

I believe over the course of this season, I've come to adopt a, possibly bad outlook but a bit of reasonable one in that: If you have nothing to hide, then you shouldn't have a problem responding or speaking out through these posts.
Yes, Musta hasn't responded for much of these past few days, yet, he still posts on other topics on the forums.
The last time he posted was still when Balloon and Vati, the two last known Mafia members, were still alive, and yet he's remained silent for awhile now.

Although of course it's possible to be silent due to time constrictions, not knowing what to say, generally just.. Life, in question, I want to go on my hunch for this one.

My hunch wasn't wrong with Dillon, and I'm certain it isn't wrong with Musta.

Yet...
Yes, not double vote. If we all vote for Musta, I want everyone to agree on it.
Agreed.
Although I would vote right here, and right now, I want Digi's opinion on what we should do before we take any other course of action.

At least a single response from anyone else would be nice before the day ends in order to give more insight.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Well, I think JKang intended to vote? He didn't bolden it, though, so I guess he didn't. Nonetheless, I'll double vote Musta since JKang was meant to vote Musta ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.