Mafia Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Dillon, you're trying too hard to steer the suspicion away from you. Although that tactic's understandable, you seem to be pointing the finger at anyone. It seems desperate.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I could vote off Musta or Dillon in an instant... but I'm not sure. It's a risky move voting for either, as both could be the Serial Killer. I'll make my decision in a bit.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Also, Digi, Dillon helped vote off Balloon, the contact. I'm more suspicious of anyone else in that situation, since everyone else didn't vote him off, most likely due to the quick time it was done in, but still. If anything, we're trying to snipe the Serial Killer right now.

• Agree
Reactions: digi

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
As the summer has officially started for me and all school related activities has been completed, I now have time to post a response finally. \o/
I have half of it done, but seeing as it's extremely late, and I am fairly tired, I don't think I explained anything well so far, so I'm going to try and clean it up and post it tomorrow morning...

Yeah, sorry about the inactivity from me these few weeks--- Finals sucks in that regard. ;)
(Also, has there really been no response from musta yet? :x)

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I've been working on a post for the past 4 hours or so, it'll be up soon.
:c

(Edit: (Yes but I forgot to put this in, and I didn't want to delete this post just to put it back in :oops:))

BEWARE, THE POST (below) IS FAIRLY LONG....
Yeah... that happens....
Sorry ^-^'

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Alright so...
I've been really trying to put off making this post as, for a reason or another, I cannot entirely put my thoughts together correctly and have felt really uninspired suddenly after school ended (I guess major de-loading of all that work so I want to be lazy ;))
But... I'm going to try anyways, as currently.

It seems we are finally down to the wire, and there appears that the town is a fairly good position to win the game. All that remains in the game to fight against the town, is 1) the Serial Killer, and 2) A single remaining Mafia; not the scary of an opposing force really.
To begin... I want to bring up that idea I had a few pages back on page 23 of this thread:
(Link & Snip-it if you're interested: http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/mafia-season-6.11798/page-23)
However, for discussion of the game as a whole...
I've had this idea for awhile, but it seems after seeing the argument over Dillon, the idea kind of rekindled and makes a bit more sense to implement into this post then previous posts but...

Although I don't entirely like using random information based on style of play, character/personality, new vs. old players, I believe this could be an exception to that for me.

If we look back over the course of the past Night-cycles, it seems there is a pattern that hasn't entirely occurred constantly throughout any Mafia season.
Every night it seems a single person being suspected during the previous day ends up dying that night, being revealed the next day.
-In this case we have Hockeyfan whom died Night 2 after suspicion on him alongside that of Storm and Notty
-As well as Kylie who died tonight after being suspected alongside a (successful) lynch of storm.

I haven't entirely seen this before from previous seasons & feels rather strange.
Although this may very well be (and I guess kind of is?), in my mind this seems more like a tactic newer players would use in an attempt to lynch of Mafia as they seemed the most likely candidates during the day period.

It certainly doesn't feel like a tactic the Mafia would use, because being in and out of the shoes of Mafia over the course of all these seasons, I have seen (when not mafia) and have used (when Mafia) that the best chance of killing a player off during the night period is to kill someone not entirely suspected or stayed relatively away from a lot of the discussion during the day period, because there was normally always a high chance that either the Vigilante or Serial killer would kill those suspected during the day period.

Because of this, I am suspecting that some of the more quieter / newer players are the most likely candidates for both the roles of Vigilante and Serial killer.
Now, I am essentially taking this list from the 4 so called "quiet" people whom (I believe) Aloha presented, but generally, I'm thinking 2 out of the 4 people (that being Musta, Jeff, Dillon, and Vati) are the powerroles of Serial killer and Vigilante.

The Vigilante has never really been a direct course of discussion in any Mafia game really, and I thought perhaps it might be, seeing as we are on the topic of these more quieter players, I thought it might be nice to spark a little discussion based on the idea I had above, perhaps it can give a little idea of a lynch?
As it stands, we are currently seem to be pooling our attention to some of the newer players, primarily that of digi, Dillon, and Musta. As it stands, I'm in the same stance as Harmak: although we shouldn't be voting on someone merely for being quiet (as although it can be a tactic, sometimes players prefer not speaking as much), there really is no reason this late in the game to not be speaking out unless you have something to hide from, and any posting could lead to suspicion upon yourself, and essentially having you loose the game, for whatever party you are in.

First, let me look at digi, because she seems to be the only one to bring a really good post to the table so far:
I'm going to admit right now, I don't want to be voted out. You all should know that I am a valuable asset to town.
I will repeat, I AM A
VALUABLE
ASSET TO TOWN.
I may be calling myself out to Mafia, but I don't care. Come at me!
Come out an say it already:​
There is no reason to come out with a post like this and not say your role.​
Why? - well, its simple: there are no powerful town-sided roles any longer that can essentially come out and say (without staying anonymous) that they are "an asset to town." We've lost the Vigilante, the cop, a number of Elite Civilians, normal civilians, AS WELL AS 3rd-party roles of the lyncher, fool, and fanboy (whom can technically be considered townsided with personal objectives).​
Unless you are trying to discretely say that you are merely a civilian who shouldn't be lynched (which this post clearly did not feel as such, as it felt much more leaning toward a role-claim), you can only be a single thing, that being:​
"The Doctor"​
In fact, a lot of reasons can be considered you to be the doctor.​
This post clearly feels like an outreach to say you are such a role, (especially with that "come at me, Mafia" line.​
You have clearly been shown to be "SAVED" by the doctor at least once thus far in the game, seeing as you couldn't have survived TWO attacks on your life without their assistance.​
Although this could still easily make you the Serial killer, in my personal opinion, as I know a bit of your personality from playing with you, your posts and style​
and stuuuuuufffsssss...​
I think you saved yourself both nights so you didn't die.​
I'm very much agreed to the point with Alpha whom also believes in this, but I am fairly certain you are not anti-town, and rather just being quiet.​
Of course...​
This could still be (as I try to bring up every possibility), that this could really just be a desperate defense in order to not be lynched off. Many a time people use defenses like this in order to remain alive, even though no one was really saying they were lynching you off up to that point, and really all this post did (in my opinion), bring attention to yourself (which isn't all that good if you are an asset to the town :c)​
Dillon in fact did something similar prior, although slightly less extravagant, still implies the general basis:​
...and the town somewhat needs me. That's the best way I can defend myself, there isn't much more to say. :l
Besides being a civilian (although helpful in survival, are not, at least in my definition for Mafia are not the power-roles "needed" for a successful town i.e. Vigilante, Cop, etc), what else can these roles be besides the Doctor if all other town-sided (besides Mayor and Civilian) are probably dead?​
As it stands, I am not believing any role-claims (besides Mario's, he's 100% confirmed Mayor as that vote was his claim :p) as really, it's so late into the game, and really there are stakes on the line by EVERY team for their chances of winning that really, anything to gain the people's trust is just one step in trying to win.​
Although I can believe digi to not be anti-town, I suggest we remain wary on such claims as this.​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Now with that out of the way, let's move onto the two people whom seem the MOST suspicious and seem to already have a following in terms of people wanting to KILL THEM (well, lynch... but kill sounds much more epic, no? ^-^).​
We have two votes for Voting Musta off: 1 from Dillon, 1 from Harmak.​
Secondly, we have 1 to vote Dillon off: 1 from Digi​
To begin my post, I must ask, although the quietness, let us ask ourselves (and specifically those whom voted for him...)​
... Why vote Musta off?​
Is there any evidence that brings him any more suspicious than that of the others?​
Although it is clear that Musta SHOULD be in this position of distrust; being this silent, especially after his strong participation on the first day, does bring on an air of extreme suspicion, and I note this seeing as Musta (from what I can tell), HAS NOT RESPONDED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF MAY. (May 9th to be exact in which he responded after Alpha's role-reveal; you can check his lists of postings if you want to see for yourself).​
However, despite this, I know Harmak only voted for Musta to spark some discussion, but.. Why Dillon?​
Dillon never gave a reason to voting Musta, he merely went along with it.​
I guess that makes him seem even less likely after Mario stated he would double-vote Musta off, however...​
Unless I can get just a solid REASON, not even evidence, just a REASON for voting Musta off, then that would be great.​
No reason? Why vote him off then, especially when there are no posts from him besides the idea of inactivity that makes him suspicious? I do not know.​
For this reason, I must say that I am highly suspicious of both Dillon and Musta, and in my opinion, I do believe that both are the final anti-town roles that we are looking for.​
My thoughts:​
Dillon = Serial Killer​
Musta = Final Mafia member. (although, being the final member is Godfather, I cannot be certain).​
I... don't think Dillon should be entirely taken out of the idea of being suspected.​
It seems, as it stands, all of the quieter, newer players have become the suspected target-pool of potential lynch suspects, primarily for the thoughts of 1) They haven't been confirmed safe or trusted by the cop, Alpha, before his demise, and 2) Just because they have been pretty silent thus far and there really is again, no reason not be responding this late into the game unless you have something to hide.​
YET... It feels like we are skipping over Dillon.​
Yes, I will say it is true that Dillon is actually more responsive as of late, however, once again, that notion is "as of late," and really only stems from trying to defend himself, which will normally always result in a number of responses.​
If we go back to seeing the pattern of kills per day, the deaths were in the sense suspects from the previous day toward the beginning of this game.​
We do not know whom committed these kills, and thus cannot pinpoint an exact pattern with a role itself, however seeing this pattern (which I was stating earlier), it did, at least in my opinion, seem like a fairly decent tactic to be followed for either the Vigilante OR the Serial Killer, and felt like a tactic a fairly inexperienced player might have used.​
I don't entirely believe Dillon is "needed" for the town (referring to that quote). Notty said something similar in Season 3, I called him out for it, and lo and behold, he ended up being the final Mafia member that we needed to kill of in order to win it home for the town.​
After Mario's noting of possible Serial Killers in that pool of 3, Dillon seemed to quickly to respond and in his post, deter attention away from himself by pointing to both Musta and Digi whom have remained quieter than usual throughout the game, and then decides to quickly follow with harmak by voting Musta​
without any reasoning,​
without any subject matter to back the vote up,​
It all just seems like a good way to deter people away from himself, especially after his more active participation that previous day after the long period of staying silent.​
I don't know what else to say.​
I know I had a much better reasoning why I am voting this person off before I began this post, but so far into it, It appears I've forgotten a lot of the stronger and more hardened reasons "why" I am doing so, however, seeing as I can't remember them, I am leaving this post as it is.​
I'm going to go ahead right now and say that I will be taking digi's side in saying that I will be voting to lynch DillonSaysRawr.​
Dillon...​
Really....​
My gut just FEELS that Dillon is hiding something and is just so suspicious (in my opinion), as of this moment. It just FEELS like so far, a lot of these posts have an ulterior motive or just has that AURA of deceit in it(even if they don't / Dillon meant for it to seem like that.)​
...​
I don't know anymore.​
I'm going to take this chance and go with my gut on it.​
It feels like the right choice.​
Dillon seems like the Serial killer to me as of this moment out of the final remaining "quiet group" I looked at in my "pattern" idea.​
And with the serial killer dead, we get 1 less death a night (hopefully, this night).​
If anything, we can probably kill off Musta tomorrow should he survive tonight, because again, it just FEELS like he's the final Mafia member to me, and if he doesn't die (at least for me) during tonight's night cycle, it will raise a red flag for me as being the Godfather.​
...​
...​
That of course is just an idea, a theory, an interpretation.​
It's just my hunch.​
Make of it what you will, but I am sticking with my vote, and I don't believe Dillon can sway my thoughts on this one.​

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
ALRIGHT I'M THE DOCTOR! THERE I SAID IT!
lol doctor for not saving cop
lol serial killer for not aiming for shooting useless role
lol also because i could have helped you out
I'm sorry Alpha for being selfish with my role. I'm sorry you died.

I really want to hear what Dillon and Musta have to say.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken the current vote count is...
DillonSaysRawr - 3 (JKangaroo, Mariosatr, Mariosatr)
Musta - 1 (DillonSaysRawr)
IAs for my point of view so far. I have no clue about Musta. I am leaning more towards Dillon. I'm basing this on Vati's defense of him. Lame reason, I know. I can't shake the feeling though, it's a hunch I have. Since I haven't voted for...well...anything, I vote DillonSaysRawr.

Also, this happened...
The things I do to please you people. :unsure:
That's four.

Reaction score
Well that's why I confirm things...

As JKangaroo leads DillonSaysRawr to the sacrificial mound, he pushes him into a block with a head shaped divot in it. "What are you doing" He asks, than everyone hears it THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP ewaaaaaaaaaaaaa! A large leg lifts up and comes down on Dillon's head.

A large tendril wraps around the crushed figure and brings it to a maw, there is a thoughtful chewing before the maw than spits out several knives and other dangerous objects.

DillonSaysRawr the serial killer was destroyed by jeffory the the man destroyer

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
Well that's that. Everyone, please be honest. Even with a giant elephant footprint in the back of my skull, am I still beautifully fabulous? No need to say. I already know the answer. ;)
I have to say, it was a good game. I had never expected to get this far. Thanks everyone for an amazing, fun time. Goodluck!

Reaction score
The Godfather worked toward the park where Mariosatr is waiting for daylight. A single dart is drawn from the pocket and fired through a blow gun into Mariosatrs neck filling him with hallucinations. The godfather than pulls a single lever unleashing a controlled amount of zombies towards him. Mariosatr panics at the millions of zombies and points his finger at them believing it to be a gun, he runs and runs before making it to his home. Locking the door he turns and runs toward the next room until he bashes into a table looking at the contents he observes closely.

He picks up the bottle and downs it contents. A hour later he looks down his windows to see 4 zombies banging on his door. He dispatches them with his bow.

Day 6

Reactions: balloon98

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
That post I had there was supposed t' get a reaction from Musta. Instead, we got evidence against Dillon. Worked either way, now I don't know what.

Now, our only target left is the godfather, which means that now, any mention of Alpha saying who was a civilian doesn't matter, which means JK and I should be investigated a bit more. And since the remaining civilians were the last living "confirmed" roles we had left, we can't be sure of anything now. We're essentially back t' square one.

Except MustabearXD is still not responding. C'mon, guy, we need ya!

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
That post I had there was supposed t' get a reaction from Musta. Instead, we got evidence against Dillon. Worked either way, now I don't know what.

Now, our only target left is the godfather, which means that now, any mention of Alpha saying who was a civilian doesn't matter, which means JK and I should be investigated a bit more. And since the remaining civilians were the last living "confirmed" roles we had left, we can't be sure of anything now. We're essentially back t' square one.

Except MustabearXD is still not responding. C'mon, guy, we need ya!
I'm confirmed Mayor, so I'm safe. We can't really be certain of anything, but I trust Digi's role claim, too.
So for me we're down to: Harmak, Musta, JK.

Status
Not open for further replies.