-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!! JK!!! JKangaroo???!!!!!!!!
Yep.
Sorry digi, but it had to be done.

Wish you luck though.
It all comes down to you now to save the town!
Pick wisely...

But a good game nonetheless. ;)
I - I....
First off, I know it's night time and I should be quiet.

Second, JK whyyyy?! You betrayed me. I-uh.. You and your long posts had me believing you were a good guy. DAMMIT!!

• Love
Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
It's not over yet, JKang. Pick your target carefully. If Digi saves who you go for, we can vote you off and still win this.. I had that in mind if Musta wasn't Mafia.
Mhmm.

It's a 50-50 chance.

I already took my vote,
but its all up to Digi now if the town wins, or looses to the Mafia.
Goodluck. :3

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I realized, we could have actually done it a lot better...

Firstly, note that only if they are seen as Civilian by the Cop, then they have a chance to be Godfather. JKang comes under this criteria, but Digi was pretty much confirmed Doctor, I was confirmed Mayor, leaving only Musta.

We should have checked the list of power roles, to see if there were any left other than Doctor and Mayor. If there were (which there was, Elite Civ), Musta was that and then we could've confirmed JKang as Godfather.

We made a mistake that might just have cost us the game... let's see if it does.

• Love
Reactions: digi

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score

Firstly, note that only if they are seen as Civilian by the Cop, then they have a chance to be Godfather. JKang comes under this criteria, but Digi was pretty much confirmed Doctor, I was confirmed Mayor, leaving only Musta.

We should have checked the list of power roles, to see if there were any left other than Doctor and Mayor. If there were (which there was, Elite Civ), Musta was that and then we could've confirmed JKang as Godfather.

We made a mistake that might just have cost us the game... let's see if it does.

Yeah, I kind of didn't want you guys to notice that.
That's why I said Digi as the doctor was the only Town-sided role left not known to try and throw off the track. :D
Really! It was all apart of the plan!......
D:

• Creative

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score

That's why I said Digi as the doctor was the only Town-sided role left not known to try and throw off the track. :D
D:
Well, it worked pretty well. Kudos to you.

• Thank You

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

D:
WHO ARE YOU?! I don't even know who you are anymore!
This is what I get for not paying attention. JK's an evil criminal mastermind.

• Love
Reaction score
JKangaroo dashed off, with digitalmez and Mariosatr hot on his heels. He ran towards the main gates of town where the barricade keeping the zombies out was located, grabbing a torch and some oil he got to work destorying the barricade.

Digitalmez looked about nervously and held up Mariosatr
"Here I want you to take this"
A pill changed palms and slid down a throat. Looking about they couldn't see where JKangaroo hopped away to so they ran to the temple steeple to get a better view. A thick oily cloud rampaged the main gate, but they could see JKangaroo heading towards the market.

Sprinting towards the mafia safe house JKangaroo catches the glint of flint in his eye and drops into a roll. PLUNK! an arrow buries itself into the wooden post of a nearby cart. Digging a throwing dagger out of his coat he throws it at the interlopers and disappears into his hideout. A minute later a lone figure walks in "JK where are you!" He walks in and searches for the godfather. Mariosatr finds himself in some kind of auditorium, JKangaroo stands on the other end of the room. "I'm sorry for what I did but it had to be done" he pulls a lever and Mariosatr descends into an abyss. Jkangaroo pulls another lever sealing off the zombie spawners outside of town by pushing sand over them. He smiles and thinks to himself "the mafia owns this town now"

Digitalmez the doctor caught a throwing knife
Mariosatr the mayor fell into the zombie pit

The Mafia faction was victorious, congratulations!

• Sad

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
JK was on my suspects list since he voted Defiant the day after I revealed myself. He did an excellent job defending himself, and the fact that the town wasn't completely on my side at the time forced me to quickly change the subject to avoid digging myself into a hole. Seriously, well played man.

The dillon lynch made sense, I even think that the mustabear lynch was justified since Musta decided to disappear completely from the game for some reason.

But the HarmakPaul lynch? Guys, she didn't even get a chance to defend herself.

But great job JKangaroo, you definitely earned your victory. You chose the right time to off the people who would be most damaging to your victory, and you had to overcome literally every other not-confirmed person to win. You even had to deal with poor luck which the doctor was able to thwart attacks four times(If I count right)

Speaking of doctor, digitalmez I think you did a great job with saving people. I realized you were hit night one and you must have saved yourself then, which meant the mafia would have a good idea of your identity. So really it was only a matter of time until one of us died after I revealed myself.

The only problem I had with the game is that in some cases it was really difficult to get a discussion going. Multiple times while I was still alive I had to come up with *something* to provoke a discussion, which is where those questions and the dillonsaysrawr accusation came from. Coupled with some inactivity made it a bit annoying.

Great game, I would definitely love playing another one.(Provided I don't get killed Night 1)

• Thank You

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Meh, not much I can really do to defend our actions in the Harmak lynch. I'm not sure anyone suspected JK anyway, so it was just between Harmak and Musta, and if we voted Musta we probably would've voted off Harmak, albeit through a slow discussion. That's all I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.