Mafia Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Well to be fair Dillon wont be cleared necessarily since he could be serial killer even if I am wrong. Also dillon I find the contact more of a threat to vote off other than you so thats why I am voting for Alpha now. This is similar to the notty incident where the "cop" has found out who the real cop is and is trying to convince everyone. Except this time I believe my arguments are better than last time and are more sound. I have to go to school so try to not lynch one of the last hopes for this town and listen to Alpha.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
One fundamental flaw with believeing dillon and I to be on the side of mafia is that earlier in this game I actually was the one to bring dillon's name up.

I voted for him to get him to talk more. I outed him as possible mafia all by myself.(which at the time got me some heat for bringing his name up. I don't regret that one bit.)

And balloon, you just said that dillon could be working with vati. But in this post you accuse dillon of being serial killer instead. If dillon is serial killer, then he and vati could not be working together.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
mariosatr, now would be an excellent time to do a double vote.

You can easily clear your name and make things easier for all of us. You've already voted balloon, why not prove that you are innocent in the process?

Reaction score
With that Balloon is dragged to the dueling mound in the execution district. He is held in place by Dillon and Mariosatr while alpha approachs. "I only spoke the truth!" he insists. Alpha whips his arm back conjuring a blade of pure energy and thrusts it through him while he whispers into his ear "you must be silenced"

Balloon98 the contact was lynched

Night 5

Reaction score
The serial killer stalked the streets toward the city square, where several civilians had gathered.
"The situation is getting desperate"
"I know but what are we to do?"
"We have to leave and take it with us"
"No this is the only place it is safe"
He knocked and arrow drew it back and let it fly. It flew wide and landed in some bushes.

Alpha was heading up an investigation in some bushes while some civilians discussed something urgently, he drew nearer and listened in.
"No this is the only place it is safe"
He leaned closer to get a look and felt an arrow graze him. Looking behind him he saw it thunk into something soft. Chasing the lead he found Defiant bleeding on the ground. Getting nervous he turned around and ran away. He ran through several alleys until BAM someone swung a lead pipe into his face in the city conservatory. He looked up a large figure looming over him. "I'm sorry but this is the only way" it said as it brought its foot down on alphas windpipe. He lay there for several hours wondering when the doctor would come.

Defiant_blob the lyncher was shot
Alpha102 the cop was smashed.
Day 5

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Not sure what the Doctor is doing... could we have a player list please? Me, Harmak, Hockey and JKang are confirmed safe, right? Who does that leave? Digi, Dillon and Musta? Well, we have one Mafia (Godfather) and one Serial Killer. At least we've got an area panned out for Serial Killer - maybe we should start thinking seriously about that day one lead on Digi that she could be Serial Killer. We don't want to jump to conclusions quickly, though.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I already told road that I'll probably be busy and won't have a lot of time to make a post this week because I have 2 more projects I need to complete and finals are also this week for me which I'll need to prepare for so I won't have even more time. >.<

I'll try to get a post out soon on my thoughts. D:
Sorry. o/

Also: can we possibly get a list of all the remaining players?
It's a bit confusing to not know who's alive or not at the beginning of a day. :p

Reaction score
I already told road that I'll probably be busy and won't have a lot of time to make a post this week because I have 2 more projects I need to complete and finals are also this week for me which I'll need to prepare for so I won't have even more time. >.<

I'll try to get a post out soon on my thoughts. D:
Sorry. o/

Also: can we possibly get a list of all the remaining players?
It's a bit confusing to not know who's alive or not at the beginning of a day. :p
I will get a list up ASAP

• Thank You
Reactions: JKangaroo

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
Considering neither Musta nor Digitalmez have spoken since almost the beginning, I say we find out which one could be the most dangerous. It seems that they are just hiding out and keeping to theirselves, making them both look suspicious.

• Agree
Reactions: mariosatr

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
While saying that the quiet guys are gonna be mafia/serial killer is normally frowned upon, I'd say that it's a little bit more suspicious this late in the game unless they gave us a reason for being inactive.

Definitely wanna hear digi's and Musta's opinions on the game so far before we progress.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I'll wait a day before saying anything of my own. If there are no fairly productive posts by then, then I'll just get you guys t' vote for me to at least get things going a little. Won't help anyone but the mafia, though, so I hope I don't have to do so.

• Sad

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I think you're fine, Harmak. It's between Dillon, Digi and Musta for me, since I want to pick off the serial killer, but heavily focusing on the latter two.
MustabearXD, if you don't respond, I'll double vote for you and finish it quickly.

• Sad

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to admit right now, I don't want to be voted out. You all should know that I am a valuable asset to town.
You're probably thinking, WTF?! Digi, you haven't committed to anything since Notty accused you of being Mafia. I say to you, you're right I haven't. I'm sorry. I've had work and this past week my face has not been able to breathe. YEAH, that's right! I cannot breathe through my face because I've been sick. Also, lately the taste of food has been depressing because apparently you need your nose to not be clogged with snot in order to taste something. The only thing that's penetrated my sickly symptoms is chilli, and I HATE chilli. My eyes turn Satan red and my mouth burns, BUT, it clears my sinuses. (Note that I also use medicine)
So as of this moment, can you all just please, PLEASE....

Another excuse is I've recently become addicted to League of Legends. LORD, HELP ME I'M ADDICTED!
I will repeat, I AM A VALUABLE ASSET TO TOWN.
I may be calling myself out to Mafia, but I don't care. Come at me!
As for my point of view so far. I have no clue about Musta. I am leaning more towards Dillon. I'm basing this on Vati's defense of him. Lame reason, I know. I can't shake the feeling though, it's a hunch I have. Since I haven't voted for...well...anything, I vote DillonSaysRawr.
Also, this happened...
The things I do to please you people. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.