Guardians of the Elements

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Latest Report:

Now, recently theres been lots of grave news and bad reports. But today its foggy, and the rumor has reached my ears that it's because theres a new Guardian, one of Water. Hallelujiah!
mintie9 I beg for you to bring in some sea water, and purify it for the animals to drink, the nearest river has dried up and the animals are starting to move from the forest in search of some water source to quench their thirst. This is a disaster for the forest's ecosystem and I once again beg of you to cure this before the dire effects of an animal-free forest kicks in.

Thats the conclusion of my report,
Signed, Toiletprincess.

(May I suggest Guardian of Purification and Guardian of Corruption?)

Faliara

Reaction score
Yes,
Latest Report:

Now, recently theres been lots of grave news and bad reports. But today its foggy, and the rumor has reached my ears that it's because theres a new Guardian, one of Water. Hallelujiah!
mintie9 I beg for you to bring in some sea water, and purify it for the animals to drink, the nearest river has dried up and the animals are starting to move from the forest in search of some water source to quench their thirst. This is a disaster for the forest's ecosystem and I once again beg of you to cure this before the dire effects of an animal-free forest kicks in.

Thats the conclusion of my report,
Signed, Toiletprincess.

(May I suggest Guardian of Purification and Guardian of Corruption?)
thank you. Toilet. I shall be at the editor.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Report 1

I took the throne of this fine electricity kingdom today, it is quite magnificent. These little sparks seem to skip with joy when they see me, and when I bend down to touch them, it jolts me with their energy, which I seems repulsive at first, but after a few times, it actaully becomes appealing. I will report when I experience more of this majestic kingdom.

Reactions: Faliara

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Report 3:

As I stated in my last report, the humans wanted war, so they shall have it. We continued our often small attacks against small plots around their lands, but coordinated. This was only possible because of their rising increase in intelligence. Some have even started working together, and didn't care which one of them got the brains. Considering how I started this war, I was also promoted to Leader of the Army, (wink-wink-nudge-nudge) and now I have to go and follow the attacks.

I'm gonna add in a little spoiler to uh, explain how my report makes sense too, since my writing style is... out there.
This is basically a story molded around those players that taunted zombies by saying "You'll never catch me" which was what caused said war. The coordinated zombie attacks are from when we noticed people working together as zombies to catch pro players (Like xXChorasXx).

Faliara

Reaction score
Awwwyea, it is nice to see that you are doing your job and is leading the zombies, however please make sure that the wars that you have are only with the humans that asked for it. Any humans that are not part of it whatsoever, may bot be in this uprising. emosquirrel, you are doing your work quite well, however I ask of you to help with the technology of those in a certain country, because there has recently been a blackout in my house (this is not true, just jazzing it up). mintie9 thank you for helping us in our dire situation about the drought. Toiletprincess and Blabalot66, I would like to make MORE JABBERJAYS AND MOCKINGJAYS HAHA. Sorry, I felt weird saying stuff like that. Anyways, recently in the city of technology and electricity, there has been a lack of birds. This is why I call upon Toilet and Blab. But still, I actually DO want to make more jabberjays and mockingjays, so after the job is done, let's go do that, eh? ;)

Anyways, now I can stop typing in a weird way!

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
beleldohoahsodj SO LATEEEEEE SORRYY

REPORT TIME

I have been wandering around the lands watching all the skeletons that have been around. I have noticed that they are starting to be more common and are being braver in their attempts to pillage the nearby villages. The scary thing is is that some of them I don't have control over anymore. Could there be another person controlling them? A necromancer? The situation is becoming dire for I have seen 2 villages demolished by these skeletons. I hope that I can handle this all...

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Monthly report(yeah im busy)

I lost them. Where on earth did they go? Yeah i probably took a wrong turning and arrived late at my job. Worst first day ever. Things were generally fine. Yeah i lost count at 3 vocaloid(yeah i can only count to three) so, there goes my job if i dont learn to count properly. Anyways, look at the number songs for Hatsune Miku, its over 9000 and same goes with rin and len. Listening to those songs made me forget about my job. oops Here comes my boss. Gotta work hard.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Report #1

I wake up from a big white fluffy cloud. I spread my huge majectic wings. I say to myself " It's time to explore this amazing place". So I just jump form my cloud and spread my wings in the air and start flying all over the sky.
While flying I can see many other Guardians but I can see too there are some arguments going on between other Guardians. "This is interesting. I better be careful. I don't want to mess with anyone." I just continue exploring the whole place.

mintie9

Reaction score
Report:
I checked the water supply again, which is completely empty. I closed my eyes and concentrated for a minute, and filled it up to the top. There's nothing I can do about the rivers though, until someone volunteers for Guardian of Rain, we are caught up in this drought. Oh please, someone, somewhere, volunteer for Guardian of Rain, and save us from this horrid drought!

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This could be fun, especially since I'm just getting back to playing Lava. How about me being the Guardian of Endermen? Or if that's not good, then the Guardian of Pink? :3

Also, Adventure Time ftw

D

Deleted member 4601

Guardian of Watermelons?
Hmm....
Not necessary.
(I am not asking for it)