Mafia Lite V1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Mentlegen, I would like to direct your attention to The Road To Ruin. Or rather, his signature.

What does it say now? "Destroying every town... Light it up and burn it down." From this... it is very obvious why he would be the mafia!

Its from a song if you must know (though I certaily wondered if this would be a problem) its on all my forum accounts, and come on would I make the biggest and most unnessacry clue my signature

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
From my investigations, it has shown that you are not completely experienced in playing Mafia! Thus, it is entirely possible for you to have placed this signature as a clue. Why would you leave this clue, you might ask. Well, it is quite obvious.​
You were signaling to your fellow mafia members!​
Your entire signature is an attempt to communicate to the other mafia member, as you can not talk to them directly during the day without revealing yourself!​
As well, you say my spelling is bad.​
Mentlegen is an often used word to refer to others.​
So, town, I'll ask you. Can you trust someone with some an atrocious understanding of common vocabulary?​

Reaction score
Very well, I shall have to use the full extent of my courtroom knowledge! I call my SUPRISE WITNESS the ghost that never lies (but only I can see and hear him) Ghost that never lies, is defiant blob clawing for any excuse to not get lynched day one... I thougth so.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
The Road To Ruin is in no way a real spirit medium! I call forth a true spirit medium to the stand! Maya Fey!

Now, Maya, channel the spirit so we can truly see what the spirit has to say!​
[minutes later]​
Now, ghost, what is it you truly have to say?​
I don't know. I'm just a ghost.​
And can we trust anyone with spelling like this!?!

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Objection!
My evidence is all in your reactions! For example, let's take a look at your signature again. You covered it up. This could only mean... you acknowledge the fact that it is evidence against you!​
Furthermore, you continue to contradict your own statements! For example, you criticize for spelling, but misspell "surprise"!​
And while you may believe killing me is the best choice, it is quite the contrary! Killing the mafia is especially the best option!​

Reaction score
My evidence is all in your reactions!​
I just kinda rolled with when a joke idea was presented. While you certainly caught my spelling, I submit this to you... Your guilt is undeniable and you will kill again tonight if we don't hang you. You are still guessing, based on my reactions, but still not your arguement is not rock solid. So long as one mafia member is still alive they will still kill one of us with or without a partner. Any mistake we take will make the entire town down (such is the curse of such a small game) but you still can't refute the wisdom of a third party capable of asertaining the truth marking me innoncent or damned when killing me WILL NOT STOP THE MAFIA TONIGHT!

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
A lot of what defiant has said so far is just a load of crap in my oppinion. Sigs should not be part of this but the what's baffled me is that the road changed his sig cos it was 'suspicious'.

Objection!
My evidence is all in your reactions! For example, let's take a look at your signature again. You covered it up. This could only mean... you acknowledge the fact that it is evidence against you!​

So I'm suspicious of road now for that reason.
And while you may believe killing me is the best choice, it is quite the contrary! Killing the mafia is especially the best option!
Why though? We keep you in tonight that's a possible two town deaths.​

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
77_is_the_best
I have no idea how you are suspicious of road just because he changed his signature, especially after you noted that most of Defiant's posts and arguments up till now have all been a bunch of nonsense (in my opinion).

In defense for road, again from your previous statement above: Defiant put him on the spot with a really, a question that does not pertain whatsoever to the Mafia game (the signature), and saying this makes him the most likely candidate for Mafia. I feel that is preposterous and agreeing, since Defiant is voting for road in that suspicion, killing road will most likely not stop the Mafia from killing tonight, or the next night, or the night after that if the Mafia actually live to that point.

I think everything has been going downhill since the Ace Attorney posts and we should really just stop focusing and return to some actual speculation and details, were we can actually make reasonable guesses on who to lynch, shall we?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
JKangaroo
77 is suspicious of it because you are right. My argument was complete and utter nonsense. Therefore, road should not have cared about my argument and kept his signature the same. The fact that he did shows he is trying to evade any suspicion.

My arguments were not real arguments. In all honesty, I've been bluffing. For two reasons.
1. I wanted to see if I could actually get out of my situation. It almost worked, seeing as some of you still needed convincing after it was revealed I was the werewolf.
2. It gets people talking. The best way to find the mafia is to get everyone to talk. Eventually, the mafia will slip. This recently happened with Road to Ruin. Basically, I'm giving you a something to go off of if the Inspector doesn't get anything good.

So, we should still lynch me. But Inspector, investigate Road or Balloon. Balloon seems to just be trying to follow everyone else.

Also, anyone who hasn't voted me. Basically, the mafia might wait to see if I can live so they get an extra kill.

• Disagree
Reactions: balloon98

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Defiant took the words out of my mouth. I know all his arguments are a load of crap but the thing is nothing to do with defiant's questions but with road changing his signature to avoid suspicion.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I know I'm digging myself a hole by continuing in this discussion, and I would much rather we return to some topics that we can be basing lynches off of real evidence or suspicions, but it seems we arn't, and in my mind, and can't understand how simply changing a signature can be suspicious.

Lets take an example I feel is relevant to this case: Alpha's Mafia Season 2. Now, who was the Mob Boss in that round of games? It was Jolteon. Now, during the time of this gaming session, Jolteon was sporting a matching pair of Avatar and Signatures featuring the Dark Pokemon Darkrai. Now Vati, a member of our community, commented on this in the thread, stating that Jolt was most likely the Mob Boss due to this. Even though Vati should not have posted in the thread in the first place, it brings a nice outlook on the situation we are currently witnessing!

Although Vati's guess was true in the end, though it would've changed if Jolteon was killed that round, merely looking at someone's signature or avatar, or anything of that nature that is not related to the game at hand should not hold any sway on how the game is presiding. In fact: I feel you were setting up road, or any player who happened to show their face around your "Ace Attorney" posts, in order to place blame and suspicion upon them.

Why would you do that anyways: Set up a player and place suspicion upon them, even though we all know thanks to Darth's insight that you are indeed the Werewolf. Lets step back a bit, and examine your role in this game anyways. The werewolf is considered on the side of evil(or players fighting against the town). Now: As your whole point in this game to win was to destroy the town, why in the end would you be trying to help the town? If I was put in your spot and my role was revealed to the world: I would fight to my last dying breath (in-game), to try and help the other player whom were against the town by getting an innocent player lynched from the game.
Harmak was the stripper in Mafia Season 3. Even though we knew this, he continued with the discussion on who to lynch, and, to my regret, my help (even though I was apart of the town), placed suspicion on Paceboys. This fits into my reasoning, and it makes more sense once you look at it from that perspective.

Honestly: at the moment any doubts that road may be the Mafia seem to have vanished from my thoughts: though I feel that is mainly because I am in the moment and kind of stressed out. However: I wouldn't be surprised if road was actually the Inspector. Again: back in Mafia Season 3: 77_is_the_best was placed in an awkward position himself, with you Defiant, mainly taking the lead in placing suspicion on him, as you were indeed the Mafia, and him the inspector in the end. So leading back to my previous reasoning: you may be trying a similar tactic(which in both cases, you were going to be lynched). Road mayhaps is just using self-defense in a means he believes is necessary: Even if it is just to follow the joke, which it really WAS the whole discussion previously up till recently.

I'm actually going to return to my previous statement in a post before, and despite the fact that were is already enough votes for you to be lynched: I am placing my final vote on you Defiant Blob.
------
I would end it there, but I also wanted to look at your suspicions of Balloon, and honestly a good base to try and place suspicion on somebody, I would say that Balloon's vote is very rational, as the Ace Attorney posts were kind of getting annoying(which was his basis of voting), and can be considered a proper vote due to the circumstances at the time. I'm certain he can attest to that, but I'm not saying for certain as I am not the majestic balloon himself: and I'm sure now that those series of posts are over, he can give a stronger post on his reasoning on why he's voting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.