Mafia Lite V1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I'm helping you because I'm bored and wanted to do some mafia. I was going to die regardless, so I figured I might do some scum hunting for fun. :p

Use my info as you want ;P it doesn't benefit me either way.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
After a long stretch of annoying Ace Attorney references and lots of signature suspicions, the town has agreed to lynch Defiant_Blob! He was the Werewolf! Power roles, please message me your actions for the night. Day 2 will begin once all power roles have messaged me.

NIGHT 2 BEGINS.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
That leaves us with...
2 mafia
2 villages
1 mayor
So a 2/5 ratio. Not a good position for the town at all. A mislynch is a loss to the town. A lynch of mafia leaves us with a 1/3 ratio for day 3.

O.4 chance of hitting mafia.
0.6 chance of hitting town.

Not lynching and a death tonight will also mean a loss for the town.

People left...
Shawnachu
JKangaroo
Balloon98
The Road To Ruin
77 is the best (me)

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Well just to say I found something interesting when looking back at Dessern's posts.

On the first day HE voted against you 77 and wanted to do the risky option of trying to aim for a Mafia member. I found it very weird that Dessern would want to do such a risk like that but now I see that it makes sense.
Dessern could have inspected 77 the first night and found him as Mafia. Then the death tonight of dessern makes me think 77 killed him before he could tell us all today about 77 being the mafia. I think we should lynch 77 since it makes a lot of sense to me

• Informative
Reactions: The Road to Ruin
Reaction score
Ugh I dont know exactly what to say to this. Right now It seems like the best option would be to take a wild stab and see if we can get somebody else out, I agree with what alpha said in that the Mafie should kill Defiant tonight. Other wise they risk one of themselves. We could go and hope for the best with no kills for the villager side. So right now I will have to put it as we have 6 choices on whom to lynch. Me, road, shawn, 77, ballon and jk.
Right now I think I will go with 77_is_the_best your instant vote for defiant just seemed a bit to hasty to me. (I know you havent seen alpha's post though.)
For the convience of everyone who wishes to reveiw the statement of the late Dessern5

Reaction score
Dessern voted for me because it was 'A wild stab' not because he 'inspected me'.
I certainly doubt you have any proof that he didn't, than again I don't have any way of knowing he didn't just do random stab technique. It seems to me reading that, the cop wanted to voice concerns of your innoncence but with all the cops dying in other seasons he just didn't wanna expose himself. I very suspicious of you but i'm not voting just on this. Still i'm about 99% ready to vote for you...

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
There now the mayor is the worst role in this situation, I'm pretty much a villager because if I double vote a villager the mafia will vote them aswell and win so I don't plan on using my 'double vote'

Reaction score
Well, with a coinflip chance of a random vote working... I'm afraid that it will end up being the tactic we choose, especially with our one plausible lead being crushed. Any ideas A-team...

Reaction score

Defiant_blob
Defiant_blob Now we can finally lynch him so he stops the freaking annoying lawyer crap
Well I just gotta do it... While JKangaroo took a small research paper to analysis (not complaining) Balloon 98 and shawnachu took a pot shot at defiant blob for his choice of ace attorney. Now I won't complain that I wasn't hanged, defiant blob did put a spot light on me and tried to hot glue it in place. Now to my knowledge we have all played at least one game of mafia. So I know we should all be above hanging someone for being annoying when we had another thing to discuss...

Reaction score
Okay, so going back shawanu is new to this forums mafia so heres my endgame. Still, I know I'm innocent, Jkagaroo, was at least humoring the idea of another argument before killing someone, 77 just proved he is the mayor... that brings me back to Shawanu and balloon, two mafia members, two people voting against a person for being annoying, two people following a voting pattern, two people we need to lynch (que "would you kindly" montage) ballon is the more experienced of the mafia so I vote BALLOON98

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Excuse me, there always seems to be a posting spree while I'm in classes during the day, so I feel a bit lost when I first come back to see this thread.
---
Anyways, In terms of people I do not believe or have a strong belief not to be apart of the Mafia, I heavily doubt that road participated in any dirty acts committed by the Mafia, as I stated through reasoning before. Road could still be Mafia, or he might not be, it just depends on what your opinion and reasoning's are. Since there are really only 5 of us left, I can't exactly have any opinion for the rest of us.
---
Despite 77 stating he will double_vote, and yes that is what a Mayor does, but there are always those who use tactics to impersonate a specific role to make them appear innocent. This could be one such incident, as how can we be certain that was an actual vote?
Honestly I Highly Doubt what I was just saying and I do believe 77 is the mayor, so that takes out him from suspected players.
---
That leaves the 3 remaining players: Myself, Balloon, and shawnachu.
---
In regards to these remaining people: I remarked Balloons post involving Defiant Blob a fairly rational choice. The Ace Attorney posts seemed like a waste of some time, and honestly was getting fairly annoying. I'm certain someone, sometime or another if Balloon had not stated it, would have said the same, or similar, and our attention would be pointed toward them. But Personally, I kind of had a sneaking suspicion in the pit of my stomach that maybe, just maybe, despite that reason I gave for him making that post, perhaps he was being rash and is actually the Mafia making a quick lynch, as Balloon was the last lynch vote that was needed for Defiant to be killed off. I currently have no opinion on the matter.
---
Shawnachu is actually the only one, to my knowledge, who hasn't played a Mafia game here on the forums (he may have in real life, I don't know), and honestly he hasn't exactly spoken much throughout the game, so I also cannot get a good opinion on him. Something of reasoning may click with me as time goes on, but currently I have no comment on who to vote for.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I also kind of skimmed some of the posts because I'm on a time-limit / in a hurry, so some of my thoughts from my post just above this one may have changed in the time from when I post again since I would have read the posts more closely! So don't take all of what I said to heart, as I may have been low on some information!

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I was actually in D.C. for 5 days and the last day I was there this thread started coming with Blob's Ace Attorney references. I did find them annoying but it's not the ONLY reason i voted for him. I twas also obviously since he was the werewolf and I didn't want to risk doing Alpha's second option. I was thinking 77 bluffed just like you did JKang and was about to post that before I got kicked off the computer. So I was one of the last to vote because I was in Washington and the only way I can post from there was statuses or on profiles from my kindle since whenever I have to type on threads or convos it doesnt work. You can check on my profile I said the same thing so this obviously isnt a quick cover since I did the @ thing to prizyms saying why i wasn't posting.

I still think it's 77 and btw I am a villager.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Are you serious balloon? I don't think you can you can pretend to double vote. Im leaning towards everyone but JK. If anyone would like to claim mayor I would do so now since at the moment mayor is as useless as a villager.

shawnachu

Reaction score
woah woah woah hold on a fucking second

you are NOT the mayor

you are NOT me

bro

bro

77_is_the_best

i was considering you for scum just based on your post behavior, but it was too risky day one

looks like balloon and i had the right suspicions after all

and suddenly this post make sense

Well I guess I vote for Defiant_Blob
gj just throwing your "two votes" in so early with reckless abandon, hoping you can quick kill the wherewolf. if you were going to softclaim mayor you could have at least acted like one day 1.

Reactions: balloon98
Status
Not open for further replies.