Mafia Lite V1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnachu

Reaction score
road, aren't you jumping to conclusions here? balloon and i are perfectly in the clear. it's you and 77 that look like you're colluding with each other

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98
Reaction score
I have my evidence, I layed it out. I see two people I want lynched, and I see someone who is definitely not mafia. He and I agree on who we think are the mafia. With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to lynch. You have 3 votes tagged to you, the day is over and votes are locked. Your dead, innocent or guilty.

• Agree
Reactions: 77thShad

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Hold up, hold up.​
I think we are missing a bit of a ruse in these past few votes.​
Why would Shaw so obviously present himself as Mafia?​
Through inexperience? A forgetful moment? No.​
I feel this was a set up and tactic between the two Mafia members.

Now how can the Mafia benefit from this if they are loosing one of their teammates I ask you? Obviously we've brought this up in past games: It is to gain the trust of the town, to loose suspicion on that singular player.
Who have voted so far?: Both road and 77 have voted. As I feel both of them have villager / town aspects this game, I am certain they are not Mafia, and possibly in the right in voting off shawnachu.

I just wanted to bring that up: that this may have been a plan between the Mafia. I am still voting for shawnachu as he very much came out into the open and basically told us he was Mafia with that Mayor fiasco, and if we did not take out a supposed, especially with the presented evidence, Mafia member, then the town will very much loose next turn (I believe? It may be the one afterwards.) I am not certain if this vote will do anything, as I'm not sure if 77_is_the_best vote counts as a double along with roads which = a lynch, right? If not this vote will count toward that.

Tomorrow is the final day anyways, and will decide if the Mafia, or the town, win. Let us do our best to find the correct lynch.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
After lots of deliberation, shawnachu was lynched! He was a Mafia member!

Remaining mafia member, please PM me your target. Day begins once you've done that.

NIGHT 3 BEGINS.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Ok this is obvious since 77 is the mayor and I am a villager it HAS to be without a doubt Jkangaroo and now that I reread it it actually does make sense how shawn was mafia since if he was mayor he and me could have voted 7 off which threw me off but I guess i was ignorant like always and you guys were right. Plus i wouldn't be stupid enough to agree with shawn if I was mafia. I have played these games enough to know thats the first thing people look for is who is agreeing with who. 77 we won in mafia 3.5 we both could win again. TRUST me its JKangaroo he is skilled enough in how far he has gotten in all these games

Reaction score
I'm at a loss for words. Well, there are choices and an arguement for each. Balloon 98 yesterday seemed to wan't to kill the mayor and agreed with a clearly mafia member, was it the death throws of the mafia... why didn't you wan't to belive 77 was the mayor balloon? As Jkangaroo, it would make sense him to be a mafia member, throughout this game he has been really innoncent, maybe too innocent and its true that Jkangaroo could be the charasmatic cockroach of the mafia (I don't mean that offensively). Of course playing innoncent is too common a mafia tactic. But what if we live in the world in my head where theres allways a plot twist, wouldn't it be the ultimate master manuver to set Jkangaroo up, playing with your fellow mafia member brashly enough that the innoncent nature of a marsupial would allow you for the grand dragon mafia judo flip! Of course that probably only would happen in my fantastic movie mind, and I belive at this point that JKangaroo would be the more likely of the two people to be mafia. Just one question bugging me, why not kill you 77, as the mayor in a town with the population of three, you alone are the person who decides, wouldn't the mafia thrive in a town were two people are need to both agree who the mafia is? Its a three way mexican standoff and only one person here has a gun... why, who would that benefit?

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
because road Jkang killed you since you were suspicious of ME making it look like i killed you to cover it up. If he killed the Mayor then it would have been a lot harder fro him to convince you today to vote me off.

I don't know why I didn't believe 77. it was probably because i thought shawn was mayor when he got angry abut 77 claming "his" role and i sadly fell for it while you guys could see through his tricks. I swear I am a civillian.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I recommend listening to this while reading this post to get the full affect, just skip to 7:00 or so, and read on.

Yes, Road is very much right, as I have been playing a fairly “innocent” game up to this point, yet, doesn’t everyone try to appear innocent in the eyes of their teammates and fellow Mafia-gamers as not to be wrongly lynched? It is only in these precious, final stands and circumstances when we are put in the spotlight, and must act in order to defend ourselves do we break out of that line of innocence and must assert our respectability and our true roles in order to survive and regain the trust in the eyes of those who really matter: the gaming public of that round… So who’s to say what am I in terms of how I am playing? A true case is never fully solved until all the proper procedures and evidence has been presented.​
So I can make you appear as someone you may or may not be(Mafia) you state? Does long statements automatically make me skilled in these arts, when a more concise pieces have just the same meaning, but with a lesser effect? Such am I, that my words are merely blabber, useless, and uncertain half the time: A wild stab in the dark, to grasp just a hint from our opponents in this wild game, whom could be anywhere and everywhere.​
We are but simple men, so how can we be so certain of an outcome, in a universe where anything can be a possibility?​
We are at a standoff: With little evidence to be found, and only two decrepit paths to either side to choose from... Where fate has placed its hand in the palms of a single being, who has the power to pull the final trigger on this twilight.​
So how can I defend myself when there is nothing to defend? How am I to show that I am truly who I say to be where the truth will shine in your eyes?​
How am I to put a blame on someone at such a decisive time? What can we say to sway the equilibrium when a single hand holds the future that will either win, or loose the game for us all? With such, there is no contest, and to place a vote between myself and thou over yonder, would be a futile effort to give meaning to our opposing sides…​
And So I say to you, my good man of 77.​
Take up your destiny; take up the gun that will decide the final outcome of this faithful battle that has been waged for so long this past few evenings.​
There has been a shadow looming over these faithful people, innocently brutalized by the enemy, and It is in your hands alone to pull the trigger, and slay the man whom you so believe to be that great danger of the dastardly persecution of your Town, good Mayor.​
So once again I say to thee-​
Take up your dutiful weapon, and point the barrel toward the man of fate whom you choose…​
AND END THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.