Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, in an effort to move the game along a bit more, I'll go ahead and poke the people that haven't answered the 5 questions. ( I know some people are busy and haven't had a lot of time to check up on this, so I'm sorry if you're one of those people. I'll include the questions I"m talking about at the bottom of the post).
*note* While Notty and Fragile both answered the questions, it'd be appreciated it if they took the time to answer the questions at least semi-seriously.
77thShad
Fruit
ShadeSlayer98
Vatumok
Jivvi
GmK

So I'll have to post the rest of my thoughts later because I have to go, but the gist is that we seem to be in a similar position on day0, so we probably need more discussion to decide whom to lynch.

1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
2) Why might there be only one kill?
3) Are you mafia?
4) Are you town?
5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I have nothing really interesting to say on those questions and I think some answers can be misleading or working against us (looking at the troll answers).

Anyways:
1) Nothing happened to me as far as I know.
2) No 3rd party killing role, doctor saved someone, bulletproof vest or maybe mafia didn't target someone. Lots of possibilities.
3) No
4) Yes
5) I have no idea what the paranormal activity could be, maybe 1-2 3rd party role are paranormal.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree with the questions being not particularly useful, I'd just like to see people talk about anything. At least with the little bit of silliness that happened the past few pages it was something that we might be able to talk about, but it was still mostly just people joking around a bit and not getting the reasoning behind the joking.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Well, in an effort to move the game along a bit more, I'll go ahead and poke the people that haven't answered the 5 questions. ( I know some people are busy and haven't had a lot of time to check up on this, so I'm sorry if you're one of those people. I'll include the questions I"m talking about at the bottom of the post).
*note* While Notty and Fragile both answered the questions, it'd be appreciated it if they took the time to answer the questions at least semi-seriously.
77thShad
Fruit
ShadeSlayer98
Vatumok
Jivvi
GmK

So I'll have to post the rest of my thoughts later because I have to go, but the gist is that we seem to be in a similar position on day0, so we probably need more discussion to decide whom to lynch.

1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
3) Are you mafia?
4) Are you town?
5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?
GmK already answered.
Sorry am at a friends wedding for the weekend, so no high activity.

Nothin / I assume either vests or a charge-up mechanic (can't kill every night, like I used as a mechanic in some of my games) / No / Yes / Maybe the just mentioned alignments have the possibility to change? Wouldn't that be fun? Just imagine, you start as town, but then gain abilities that change your win conditions. SPOOOKKKYYYYYY

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Nope.
Vigilante wouldn't take a shot in the dark. There is either no 3rd party killing role or they hit a vest.
3) Are you mafia?
No
4) Are you town?
Yes
I don't know what to think it is. There could be anything really. It's probably dangerous if we need a role to look for paranormal activity.

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
No. Nothing paranormal happened to me, either.
I'm still placing my bets on a third-party killer. I don't think Moog or Notty are third-party killers, but I do think they're third-parties. I think a third-party killer would be someone who's keeping their head low.
3) Are you mafia?
Nope
4) Are you town?
Yeah

I honestly don't know, the paranormal activity could be something along the lines of resurrection, possibly. I think there could be 2-3 paranormal roles, in fact, that could be the third party. I think it is dangerous to town, possibly to mafia as well.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm still placing my bets on a third-party killer. I don't think Moog or Notty are third-party killers, but I do think they're third-parties
well there are only 2 third parties, so if you think there is a killer and that we are third parties then take your aim at one of us <3
shit Notty they're onto us again

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Hey man, I did that once and it wasn't gamethrowing.... Would've worked too if road hadn't thought so much about it [emoji14]
It still hurts.

So I doubt the honourable vig actually did anything in the end. Although I'm willing to bet that there is no vanilla serial-killer in play (Unless vests can be used the same night they're received, but that would still leave chances quite low.)

In my previous (read: MafiaScum, IRC Mafia, and these games) game experiences (both as scum and as town.) I've only experienced the mafia abstaining from mafiakilling at N0 once. And that was because they were AFK through the entire night. And to be honest, it makes sense. The mafia would probably want to kill as many town PR roles as quickly as possible. Wouldn't they want the cop, doctor, or vig dead as soon as possible before they can cause damage to the scumteam? Wouldn't abstaining from killing anyone only cause them trouble, or at least gives them more loss than gain?

The same more-or-less counts for a (vanilla) SK in the end: Kill everything before it kills you. I doubt they'd abstain from killing as well.

Of course, the keyword is 'vanilla' here. Who knows there might be some SK with some weird condition that throws everything apart or something.

All I'm willing to bet is that Mafia probably made the Naoh kill and probably not a (normal-ish) SK.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Hey man, I did that once and it wasn't gamethrowing.... Would've worked too if road hadn't thought so much about it
I did that once and it was almost gamethrowing... (I used my special ability which in turn told everyone I was mafia, we had the numbers to no lynch but it was such a head ache)

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I did that once and it was almost gamethrowing... (I used my special ability which in turn told everyone I was mafia, we had the numbers to no lynch but it was such a head ache)
Not that this is actually relevant, I just think it's fun to bring up events from past games :p

But I just realized that not much actual discussion has happened recently. And I don't know what to do about it other than point it out and hope someone brings something up.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Not that this is actually relevant, I just think it's fun to bring up events from past games :p

But I just realized that not much actual discussion has happened recently. And I don't know what to do about it other than point it out and hope someone brings something up.
The most discussion I've seen was Fragile vs Moog/Kitty. I'm not too sure what to take from it now that it died off. I feel Fragile was a bit quick with his vote, just as quick to remove it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.