Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
-Nothing interesting enough.

2) Why might there be only one kill?
-Vigilant would die if tried to kill any town, and if there was killing third party, then they abstained for some reason.

3) Are you mafia?
-No.

4) Are you town?
-Yes.

5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?
Well there maybe aliens around Uranus or something. IDK if there are killing third parties.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Sorry am at a friends wedding for the weekend, so no high activity.

Nothin / I assume either vests or a charge-up mechanic (can't kill every night, like I used as a mechanic in some of my games) / No / Yes / Maybe the just mentioned alignments have the possibility to change? Wouldn't that be fun? Just imagine, you start as town, but then gain abilities that change your win conditions. SPOOOKKKYYYYYY

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
No.

Is this really still an importantcquestion?
Scum killed. (h)Vig didn't kill anyone because they're probably not idiots, third-party killing roles may not exist or abstain.

3) Are you mafia?
No.
(Why is this a question. Everyone's going to answer (pretty much) the same.)

4) Are you town?
Yes.

5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?
Refer to my earlier post.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Unfortunately not. I wish I had any information to report.

For obvious reasons an Honorable vigi is unlikely to kill n1 and whatever hidden roles are added to the game likely do not have killing abilities.

3) Are you mafia?
ah... crap Samlen they are onto us!

4) Are you town?
I am indeed town. I will give my absolute best in support of hunting down the mafia.

We could speculate this for hours, but as others have pointed out it would only lead into hours of a Meta based Wifom loop. The best case of action is to wait until there is evidence and then speculate on it later.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fiestaguy

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
But no support to hunting down third parties eh? That's because you are one!

Vote Myusername22
A civilians main objective is hunt the mafia. As far as we're aware ( unless you have knowledge I don't) we have no way of knowing if said third parties are a threat to the town (assuming the hidden roles are even third party roles because I do not recall seeing any listed third parties in the setup ender posted).

If you have a theory about a third party though I'd be glad to hear it!

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
A civilians main objective is hunt the mafia. As far as we're aware ( unless you have knowledge I don't) we have no way of knowing if said third parties are a threat to the town (assuming the hidden roles are even third party roles because I do not recall seeing any listed third parties in the setup ender posted).

If you have a theory about a third party though I'd be glad to hear it!
I think the traditional town-win-condition is 'when all threats to the town are gone.'

From my perspective, that'd likely be a '3rd-party role that can cause harm to the town, and must do so to win.'

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
nah im town, i didn't think you were mafia either, i actually thought you were third-party

if you really dont trust me as well though, you can vote for me
Hey look what I found.

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
^ Intended to be posted before moog's second thing, but I still have some questions for notty

1. Why have you been blatantly pretending to be Mafia, an effort that could dissuade people from thinking you are an anti-town role?
2. Are you a third-party or a special role?
3. Why shouldn't you be lynched?

As per Moog's initial question, I think notty has been acting very strange, in a way that a regular town member would. Notty hasn't responded to my accusations with a role claim, meaning she could be an anti-town role, possibly a role where she wants to be lynched.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
^ Intended to be posted before moog's second thing, but I still have some questions for notty

1. Why have you been blatantly pretending to be Mafia, an effort that could dissuade people from thinking you are an anti-town role?
2. Are you a third-party or a special role?
3. Why shouldn't you be lynched?

As per Moog's initial question, I think notty has been acting very strange, in a way that a regular town member would. Notty hasn't responded to my accusations with a role claim, meaning she could be an anti-town role, possibly a role where she wants to be lynched.
Well I am the fool. I am just a normal town people like you except my name is different ok. Trust me I am town don't lynch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.