Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Kallie just calls out a death wish and nobody says anything. Rip me. Anyways:

1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
Nope
2) Why might there be only one kill?
Mafia could have waited to kill first night and see if there are third party killers. That's what I would do anyways.
3) Are you mafia?
No
4) Are you town?
sure
5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?
I think there is at least one third party killer. The others /if/ there are others would be distractions or neutral roles.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Causing confusion is a pretty big scum move so if you are really town then please don't do crazy things.
Also, I wouldn't be suprised if there was a jester in the mix so that's something to watch out for.

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
I was think jester as well also can someone save me from Kallie. Like death threats every time she post something. Little sus of Tim and myuser they both seem really eager to please the town. I'm just throwing that out there.

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
I don't know if I can get an answer or not but I do have a question on Noah's dead body. Is it pure white like a ghost or something undead or maybe any fur of sorts? Was the door intact or slammed open. If those are question that could be answer that would solve the third party roles. Idk first mafia game, maybe I'm thinking to hard about this.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
]2) Why might there be only one kill?
Mafia could have waited to kill first night and see if there are third party killers. That's what I would do anyways.
That's... Actually a pretty interesting theory.
If the people in the mafia were willing to take a risk, they could've waited to make their first kill, knowing that if a third-party killed a towny everyone would assume it was them that did it, and therefore know they have the advantage of a possible "second" kill while leaving the town in the dark. For at least a day.
But now that I've written it down, that sounds rather far-fetched and sort of nonsensical. It's still possible, I guess, so \O/

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't know if I can get an answer or not but I do have a question on Noah's dead body. Is it pure white like a ghost or something undead or maybe any fur of sorts? Was the door intact or slammed open. If those are question that could be answer that would solve the third party roles. Idk first mafia game, maybe I'm thinking to hard about this.
The stuff that I post in italics with the day/night end/start is purely for flavour purposes and the details in there have not been influenced by the actual game.

• Thank You
Reactions: ShadeSlayer98

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
yeah i should really stop confusing people
So I do still think that Notty, Oog, and possibly Tim are Mafia or a Third Party Pro-Mafia, but I'm not sure if I want to vote for anyone just yet. I do think that Mafia waited for a third party killer as well. I don't want to no lynch another day, so I've made a list of who could be lynched.

Organized from most to least likely to be mafia, in my opinion:

Nottycat- Suddenly brought up third partiesAvoided questions and made a fake claim, with saying "Claiming would be stupid for me right now."
Ooglie- Provided odd support to Notty, hinting that they could both be aligned.
Timdood- Made an odd jump in suspicions to me and myuser to a vote for Notty.
Kallie_S- Randomly mentioned that Tim was "defending himself" from something.

That's just my thoughts so far.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
yeah i should really stop confusing people
So I do still think that Notty, Oog, and possibly Tim are Mafia or a Third Party Pro-Mafia, but I'm not sure if I want to vote for anyone just yet. I do think that Mafia waited for a third party killer as well. I don't want to no lynch another day, so I've made a list of who could be lynched.

Organized from most to least likely to be mafia, in my opinion:

Nottycat- Suddenly brought up third partiesAvoided questions and made a fake claim, with saying "Claiming would be stupid for me right now."
Ooglie- Provided odd support to Notty, hinting that they could both be aligned.
Kallie_S- Randomly mentioned that Tim was "defending himself" from something.

That's just my thoughts so far.
But if I'm Mafia and Tim is aswell why would Tim vote for me?

Reactions: Fragile

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Why are we trying to lynch notty? It's not like shes the Master of the Assassins guild or anything.
We know notty isn't in the assassin's guild because if she were she'd be running a huge bandwagon on her own teammates or something, and since she's voting me I think we're safe from assassins.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
How many times do I have to say this, I'm not suspicious of you, you just upset me. I'm not suspicious of myu, I simply said he could be trying too hard, and that it was probably nothing.

-Wait. Is everyone calling it a jump because I talked about Notty first and then went to talk about Fragile and myu?
So people are suspicious of me simply because of formatting (which is hard). This is great.

Also no one has said anything agreeing/disagreeing on Notty....While everyone's looking at me (for some reason?) Notty's probably just sitting there going "lol he's right but nobody believes him"

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ah, but remember, we're talking about the same person that got someone lynched because they were roleplaying
yes, since notty was actually being strategic and had good points nita kinda put himself on a silver platter???
i mean i'm probably defending notty too much and barely anyone is on my case, just 'mild suspicion'

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ah, but remember, we're talking about the same person that got someone lynched because they were roleplaying ;)
Not actually relevant, but yeah.
Ok when there is a team named the assassins guild, one of their members died and had an assassin name, and one of the players *happens* to be roleplaying as a famous assasin? Yeah no 3 suspicious 5 me. And he got himself killed by breaking rules so I didn't lynch him ok <3

• Disagree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok when there is a team named the assassins guild, one of their members died and had an assassin name, and one of the players *happens* to be roleplaying as a famous assasin? Yeah no 3 suspicious 5 me. And he got himself killed by breaking rules so I didn't lynch him ok <3
Oh I'm not trying to say it wasn't logical or anything (hell, I voted him too), but like I said, it's not really relevant xD

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Friendly reminder to stay respectful and hopefully somewhat reasonable. Not that anyone in particular has been a major offender right now, but I just wanted to get that out there in case things would begin to escalate if I didn't.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
do i really need to.
it's almost liek
get this
we're just joking around
IT WAS FUN AT FIRST BUT NOW THERE'S A WHOLE THEORY ABOUT IT
I feel your pain. Some people are taking this game way too seriously. Especially anyone who legitimately believed notty was claiming fool ><.

Status
Not open for further replies.