Nightswood Infiltration [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
tumblr

2) Why might there be only one kill?
because the mafia gods decided it should be so

3) Are you mafia?
Are you?

4) Are you town?
sure

5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?
i think it is very dangerous we must all be very cautious in fact there could be a spooky scary skeleton inside all of us

someone make this questionaire mandatory pls
hmm i want notty lynched either way sorry notty ily <3 but i want you lynched
nah im town, i didn't think you were mafia either, i actually thought you were third-party

if you really dont trust me as well though, you can vote for me
From the private message for the role:
-snip-
NottyKitten said:
1) Did anyone have anything interesting happen to them last night? Did they receive a vest or other item? Anything paranormal?
Yeah, I had a scary dream. Basicly there was this statue and legend said if you touched it "she would come to kill you". For some reason it fell over and it fell on me, which means I touched it, then everyone started running and screaming and then I was running also because I was being chased and it was scary.

Because the vigilante didnt kill anyone and the Third Party hit a bulletproof.

3) Are you mafia?
Haha.

4) Are you town?
Haahahaha hahaaha.

5) What kind of paranormal activity do you think might be going on? How much of it do you think there is? Do you think it's dangerous?
I think its very dangerous. You better beware!
1) Is this relevant to the game or is this an actual dream that you had?
2) Obviously the vigilante wouldn't kill N1, but what makes you so sure that there's a third party killing role, hmm???
3-4) Ok. Uh...you could have just...you know...Answered the questions?
5) Is that a warning?

Yeah....All of these answers lead me to believe that you very well could be a third party SK or similar role....And I'd prefer you not to just laugh at this and ignore it. Because that's not going to help you.

Unfortunately not. I wish I had any information to report.
4) Are you town?
I am indeed town. I will give my absolute best in support of hunting down the mafia.
Seems like he's trying a bit hard to appear pro-town, could be something, but probably nothing.

Fragile said:
tumblr

because the mafia gods decided it should be so

3) Are you mafia?
Are you?

4) Are you town?
sure

i think it is very dangerous we must all be very cautious in fact there could be a spooky scary skeleton inside all of us

someone make this questionaire mandatory pls
Literally avoided answering every question. Scummy? Perhaps not, but far from cooperative and taking the game seriously.
1) hmm i want notty lynched either way sorry notty ily <3 but i want you lynched
2) nah im town, i didn't think you were mafia either, i actually thought you were third-party

if you really dont trust me as well though, you can vote for me
3)From the private message for the role:
-snip-
1) Uh...Wanting someone lynched regardless of any reasoning (or lack thereof). Sounds to me like you just want someone lynched. Not a very town perspective, right?

2) "I didn't think you were mafia, just wanted you lynched" ....Yeah, if nothing else that makes me want a policy lynch on you. A mentality of lynching based on "I want you lynched" is not one that will ultimately help the town.

3) This didn't happen

Overall, Fragile might not be mafia (I don't know what that edited post said, but I can assume >-> ...At the same time, it's not hard at all to forge a quote so that really means nothing) but he's been far from helpful.
Sigh...Honestly, I can't really say or do much about this. ugh this is why rules need to be read and understood before signing up and playing....I hope you all can understand my frustration....

TL;DR Go back and read the whole bloody post, this is only so there's a clear recap. I think Notty's a killing third party and Fragile upsets me.

Vote Notty

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Why are we trying to lynch notty? It's not like shes the Master of the Assassins guild or anything. Psh, that would be ridiculous. Or is it? *wink*

Noah's death is obviously from a scum kill; it would be suicide if the vig attacked on the first night, the chances of hitting a mafiaso/mystery role, or even a bulletproof, aren't really in favour of him/her. :/

And sure, there could be a SK or similar role amoung us, but I don't think there is a 3rd-party killing role this game. Even if there is, there's probably some sort of caveat or special rules to it, like with something in line with what GmK said, where maybe if they get attacked or investigated they switch alignments or activate their killing ability (didn't Digi have that in one game as a vampire vigilante?). Or maybe similar to the Honourable Vig that can die from attacking, something that's somewhat crippling. Who knows. *shrugs*
But that's just my take on things, even though theorizing about mystery roles are a bit silly at this point. But I still have a hunch we have something to learn from Supernatural Hotel! I mean c'mon, Paranormal? Supernatural?! Wake up and see the truth!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess there's stuff I'm supposed to answer?:
Nopeity, nopeity, no.
See above.
3) Are you mafia?
Yo.
4) Are you town?
Nes.
See above. Or see yesterday. Or see into my soul to know the truth. Or don't, I don't want you there, creeps.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1) Is this relevant to the game or is this an actual dream that you had?
2) Obviously the vigilante wouldn't kill N1, but what makes you so sure that there's a third party killing role, hmm???
3-4) Ok. Uh...you could have just...you know...Answered the questions?
5) Is that a warning?

Yeah....All of these answers lead me to believe that you very well could be a third party SK or similar role....And I'd prefer you not to just laugh at this and ignore it. Because that's not going to help you.

Seems like he's trying a bit hard to appear pro-town, could be something, but probably nothing.

Literally avoided answering every question. Scummy? Perhaps not, but far from cooperative and taking the game seriously.

1) Uh...Wanting someone lynched regardless of any reasoning (or lack thereof). Sounds to me like you just want someone lynched. Not a very town perspective, right?

2) "I didn't think you were mafia, just wanted you lynched" ....Yeah, if nothing else that makes me want a policy lynch on you. A mentality of lynching based on "I want you lynched" is not one that will ultimately help the town.

3) This didn't happen

Overall, Fragile might not be mafia (I don't know what that edited post said, but I can assume >-> ...At the same time, it's not hard at all to forge a quote so that really means nothing) but he's been far from helpful.
Sigh...Honestly, I can't really say or do much about this. ugh this is why rules need to be read and understood before signing up and playing....I hope you all can understand my frustration....

TL;DR Go back and read the whole bloody post, this is only so there's a clear recap. I think Notty's a killing third party and Fragile upsets me.

Vote Notty
It broke. Pretend those quotes from fragile at the top aren't there.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah i actually havent been taking the game that seriously but ngl i signed up for it and forgot i signed up for it
vote fragile k thx
....No. Just no.
You signed up for the game, so you're going to play it.
If you don't want to play you shouldn't have signed up you can request a replacement. But I don't believe that there are any currently.

Reactions: JKangaroo

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is a mess.

But I'm curious to know how you went from bringing up suspicious on Kat and Myuser to suddenly voting Notty, Tim. I think I may have missed something here.
I would agree, you have missed something. I haven't mentioned Kat once this game, let alone in my last post.
And It wasn't a suspicion on myu, in fact:
And how exactly is it "sudden"?

Kalliee

Reaction score
Wait is Fragile Kat?
Oh. WHY DOES EVERYONE CHANGE THEIR NAMES GAWD

Like I said in my last post, I don't think he's scummy, but he's far from helpful. I believe the word I used is "upsetting."
yeah, fragile is kat. changing names is fun b/c you confuse people and that's fun! c:
And how exactly is it "sudden"?
You were p quick to defend yourself. I'm not one to randomly vote people this is a complete lie someone please kill shade and i can understand that you don't want to die or whatever, so ofc you would defend yourself but i'm just voicing my opinion i suppose

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah, fragile is kat. changing names is fun b/c you confuse people and that's fun! c:

You were p quick to defend yourself. I'm not one to randomly vote people this is a complete lie someone please kill shade and i can understand that you don't want to die or whatever, so ofc you would defend yourself but i'm just voicing my opinion i suppose
Defend myself from what? O-o

Status
Not open for further replies.