Kami's Realm - Survival Multiplayer

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
why is faction joinage mandatory? would like to be able to swap factions for realism
going rogue should be an option, but the setting could be set so if you're not in a faction you're fucked over

JtTorso

Reaction score
why is faction joinage mandatory? would like to be able to swap factions for realism
going rogue should be an option, but the setting could be set so if you're not in a faction you're fucked over
We never said switching wasn't an options. We also discussed the implications of allowing people to be factionless and we decided that it would be best not to allow people to do it.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
but how will we know which faction to choose? must we choose one immediately without knowing more than the general theme, or do we start off as factionless and are required to eventually choose to unlock the map's full potential?

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Kami's Realm?

All I can really accurately guess at this is Japanese themed SMP (which I'm surprised yet excited to see).

Perhaps this could be either the realm everyone went to at the end of DoD and/or set some time in the future of DoD?
If this is so, I'd like to start the SMP as a ghost/spirit (basically, able to switch between spectator mode and a modified version of creative mode where I can't build/destroy/use items/damage people and am invisible (but my chosen clan may see me)) but then later gain physical form (may or may not be considered living at this point...) and play as normal.
How the last bit is to occur, up to the staff (if this request is accepted), but I hope for it to at least make it a bit more interesting.
I'm gonna' be honest, I've had this whole idea since the final week of DoD (where anyone paying attention would have seen my gravestone).

Also, should I spoil which clan I intend to join now, or wait until opening night?

• Creative
Reactions: Hunter

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
We never said switching wasn't an options. We also discussed the implications of allowing people to be factionless and we decided that it would be best not to allow people to do it.
So if you dislike specific parts of each faction and decide to not be in any, you just don't play instead?

I'm joining the fire one because Lee_scar is probably the best leader out of the group.

dibs on foreign relations/diplomatic role.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: les_morts_vivants