• Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
The Guardian of Water, The Aspect of Fire and The Guardian of Fear

As Ross ran, a thousand thoughts flashed through his mind. He thought of how close to Pyro he was. How Pyro died because of his own ignorance. He thought of how he had fought the Darkness using Pyro's powers. He remembered how he felt using those powers. He had known it wasn't right, that they weren't his powers to use, but it felt so right. Using them had made him feel somehow closer to Pyro. He remembered how it got out of hand. How his reckless use of it eventually unleashed the chaotic Aspect into the world. As the sparkling lake came into vie, his thoughts shifted to thoughts of Poseidon. Thoughts of his first time in Poseidon's realm. And before he knew it, he was sloshing through the water full speed, showing no sign of slowing down. The moment he was fully submerged, however, he was out. Momentum carried his body, but his mind was somewhere else.

Az saw water boy running away. Running from what exactly? Running to where? What can be gained from following him? What can be lost? Coming to a conclusion, Az ran after his Guardian's friend. Who knows? Maybe I'll get an excuse to fuck him up...

Through a haze, Takot watched his friends run off. First Ross, then Az. Afraid of being left alone in an unfamiliar place, Takot followed.

There was no delay between Ross' arrival and Poseidon's appearance. Before Ross could even open his mouth say apologize, Poseidon spoke. "Ross. You have unleashed blazing chaos into your world. You may not know it, yet, but Az has the power to extinguish the life from this planet. Given time, he will. You must stop him, though it will be difficult." Poseidon paused, switching his mindset to a less formal one. "Now that that's out of the way...I'm glad you made the right choice....Even if that choice unleashed a powerful and chaotic force on the world. Now, you're running out of time, so bye." Ross didn't even get to say a word, and already he was washed up on the beach, his mind still lingering in Poseidon's realm.

Az watched as Ross disappeared into the lake only to reappear on the shore less than a minute later. He stood over the Guardian, watching him come to.

Ross opened his eyes and snapped upright in shock, taking his trident from his back and his orb from his pocket in one smooth motion. He stood combat ready with no sign that it was a mistake.

Az smirked as he realized what had happened: Poseidon had spoken to the boy. And he'd bought every word of it. He saw two options: reason with the Guardian, or kill him. The former was probably better, but the latter was much more fun. Az took a combat stance of his own, conjuring a fireball in each hand.

Takot had just caught up when he saw Ross and Az getting ready to rip each other's throats out. Naturally, he jumped immediately to his friend's aid. His powers were weakened since Fear had escaped into their world, but he could still utilize them to an extent.

"Let's make this quick." Ross spat the words out, hostile. He could feel his blood heating up.

"Let's," Az agreed. Wasting no time, he hurled the first fireball directly at the Guardian of Water.

Ross ducked away. He himself remained unscathed, though his robe was singed. He looked down at the charred bit and grew angry. He had no idea where this robe came from, but he'd grown fond of it.

Takot had fallen down in an attempt to dodge the fireball that wasn't even coming toward him. Maybe he really is just a big scaredy cat...

Az noticed Ross' reaction and was reminded of Poseidon in their age. Sure they weren't nearly as close as Pyro and Ross, but they'd still seen each other a fair bit. He knew that when Poseidon got angry, he got angry...And irrational. "You're cute when you're angry." He almost vomitted saying it, but what better way to taunt someone than to bring up his deceased lover?

Takot saw through Az' plans. Though he was still on the ground, he could still get into Az' head. He never got a chance to look around inside, but the look on his face told Takot that he had at least thrown him off.

Ross' blood was boiling so hot he felt as if his veins would pop. Steam lifted from him, as if his very essence was evaporating. But he didn't feel it, he was on the attack. He ran at the Aspect faster than either of them would have thought possible. The two bodies collided, Ross' trident plunging into Az' chest.

Az clutched at his head as something pervaded his mind. He leaned in and felt a sharp, cold pain peirce him. He fell back, hit the sand and disappeared, banished once more to the realm of fire.

Naoh std1997 (because I thought he might want to see his death) ))
((I started thinking of this for some reason and I just
sfdghjhgfdsa))

Reactions: Naoh and Timdood3

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score

Mia

Reaction score
Tora let off a sigh of relief as Alouette lowered her to the ground, "Thanks," she smiled and planted her feet firmly on the ground, before quickly adding, "And Im not the only one who is afraid of heights! I think.." She smiled, blushing a little, her eyes wandering off to see Catco. She listened to him and translated it to the others, "And thanks for the offer but Id like to keep my feet firmly on the ground, thank you. I want to get more work done around here but I do want to help Catco.. I guess it's up to you guys - I mean if you want to help. Although getting work done around here is kinda our main priority.." She trailed off, knowing she was rambling. "Oh yeah, nice wings and uh.. glowy things you two!" She said smiling, impressed by their new appearances.

((CaffeinatedKitty Ansoro2112 Catcocomics Timdood3 ))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Nodding along with what the others are saying, she closes her eyes and flexes her fingers. 'I guess I should put everyone down...' Carefully, she feels for everyone and presses them back towards the ground where they belong.
Except for one.
He was much higher than the others. It was an easy mistake to make when one hadn't had much practice for a while.
Instead of being let gently down, he loses the power all at once and starts to fall. Grasping at tree branches that break under his weight, he resigns himself and closes his eyes.
He hits the ground and shatters to dust in a burst of light.

((Short and simple. I took liberties though Fiestaguy
4:31:45 PM Fiestasheep I'd recommend having Light fall to his death.
points if someone recognizes the scene))

Catcocomics

Reaction score
points if someone recognizes the scene))
((Image not available for me :\ ))

Catcocomics notices the ground slowly get closer to him, landing gently, one canine body after the other.
"Hey wait, could you at least let me keep flying? I know most of the other people aren't used to it, but I've been in full control of my flight ever since I went super nova."
As he sais this, wagging his tails, he notices a flash of light off in the distance.
"Hey wait, what was that over there?"

((CaffeinatedKitty Ansoro2112 Mia ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
On his way down, Ross sees a flash of light. "Yo guys, that looked like an explosion. We should go check it out. Not only because it's an explosion, but also because it's likely that everyone saw it. It'd probably be a good chance to gather everyone together."

Last edited:

Mia

Reaction score
"Oh right sure, he says he wants to keep flying.. Something to do with supernova.. Yeah.." Her eyes are drawn to a sudden burst of light, "I agree with Ross, lets go." She started walking in the direction of the light explosion, not waiting for the others.

((@everyone this is a lazy post because I'm tired <3))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Putting a hand to to Tora's shoulder, Alouette nudges her downward. Her feet settle to the ground and stay there. "There."
"I agree wtih Tora. Maybe we should go down...It was fun falling from the sky in a million pieces though..."
"Oh, alright." She does the same thing for Ross, before crossing her legs and sitting on nothing.
Carefully, she feels for everyone and presses them back towards the ground where they belong.